ADVERTISEMENT

So, Obama wants to get rid of "The Star Spangled Banner"......

SouthernCaliforniaDesertDawg&Trojan

Letterman and National Champion
Aug 15, 2014
as our national anthem (what else is new, right?).

Well, here's the Star Spangled Banner like you may have never heard it before. It's a video about 11 minutes long, but it will hold your attention for every second! It is a TRUE story about the events behind the writing of this great anthem of ours. It will have you in tears by the end of it, especially if you have a love for our nation and a patriot's heart for freedom and liberty!

Obama claims our national anthem is too combative and portrays too much violence. Guess what, you TREASONIST?? By God's grace and will, it was by the blood of patriots spilt in violence and combat that helped to make us free and the bodies forged in combat and death that helped that banner of stars and stripes to remain standing that night!!

Every grade school child in America should be REQUIRED to watch and listen to this video. THIS IS A KEEPER OF A VIDEO!! If it doesn't stir in you the patriotic spirit and love for our nation to rise up within you, I feel sorry for you.

Watch and listen....and turn the volume up!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YaxGNQE5ZLA

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." - - II Timothy 1:7

This post was edited on 3/26 1:19 PM by SouthernCaliforniaDesertDawg&Trojan

He turned me into a newt.................

I got better.........
she-turned-me-into-a-newt-o.gif

Ok, calling BS on this one. When did Obama say he wants to change the SSB?

You seem to be about the most gullible person on these Chats, by far.

He believes it so it must be true

And we are wrong if we don't. Same as it ever was.

Re: Ok, calling BS on this one. When did Obama say he wants to change the SSB?

Odumma has done plenty enough wrong with making crap up to attribute to him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT