ADVERTISEMENT

So we’re supposed to believe that the same Republicans who voted for Kemp turned around and voted

Never underestimate the stupidity of people. I had a lady who worked for 30 years to retire two years ago. Now on food stamps, who is a customer. I bought her some groceries two weeks ago. She is hurting. Rent is up 50 percent. Amongst other issues. She told me she still voted down party lines.

Last edited:
for the commie Warnock? Total BS.
They weren’t republicans, lots of Dems voted for Kemp as reward for how he handled 2020 and for just being a good governor. Those same Dems voted for Warnock or left that race blank.

I think Kemp got more votes because he has done some good things that people see. Also most Georgians aren’t ready for a black female gov. We will see with no hope of gaining senate control will R voters still lower their standards and support the fake cop, abortion paying, phony family value with multiple baby mammas HW.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
I think Kemp got more votes because he has done some good things that people see. Also most Georgians aren’t ready for a black female gov. We will see with no hope of gaining senate control will R voters still lower their standards and support the fake cop, abortion paying, phony family value with multiple baby mammas HW.
Let’s just say that both guys are bad candidates. Unfortunately we already elected one (warnuckle)of them. Which is an embarrassment. Warnock is a grifter. A fake preacher who doesn’t walk the line he says he does. A slum lord hypocrite. Who also seems to be an abuser. He had his recent court escapades with his ex wife sealed due to the fact it would effect his chance for re-election. He got married at 47. To each his own, but that isn’t common for a preacher. And a preacher made it work for all of four years, before he tried to run over her with a car. They both suck as candidates. But one doesn’t vote with Biden. That is his biggest strength as a candidate. His biggest weakness is his affiliation with trump. This is why he didn’t get the votes in ga. It isn’t all the other stuff, which should be enough.

stacey becoming the governor of ga had nothing to do with her being black. she is a racist and a POS.
warnock did he beat his wife?
asking for a friend

Reactions: ClydeDawg
stacey becoming the governor of ga had nothing to do with her being black. she is a racist and a POS.
warnock did he beat his wife?
asking for a friend
Ok for you maybe, he’s been forgiven like HW 😃, tell your friend to get some balls.

Reactions: shonuff253
Let’s just say that both guys are bad candidates. Unfortunately we already elected one (warnuckle)of them. Which is an embarrassment. Warnock is a grifter. A fake preacher who doesn’t walk the line he says he does. A slum lord hypocrite. Who also seems to be an abuser. He had his recent court escapades with his ex wife sealed due to the fact it would effect his chance for re-election. He got married at 47. To each his own, but that isn’t common for a preacher. And a preacher made it work for all of four years, before he tried to run over her with a car. They both suck as candidates. But one doesn’t vote with Biden. That is his biggest strength as a candidate. His biggest weakness is his affiliation with trump. This is why he didn’t get the votes in ga. It isn’t all the other stuff, which should be enough.
I agree that they both suck. RW sucks less. HW has done nothing but lie and to act like he is some family value person with multiple kids paid for an abortion. Some Rs need to be less hypocritical. The house, senate and pres no matter party need to work together.

Reactions: shonuff253
I agree that they both suck. RW sucks less. HW has done nothing but lie and to act like he is some family value person with multiple kids paid for an abortion. Some Rs need to be less hypocritical. The house, senate and pres no matter party need to work together.
I find that word interesting. Hypocritical. I agree they need to work together. We are going to find out if all these senate seats and house seats saved by speeches distancing themselves from the policies Biden put forward will be adhered to. Even Warnock said the government is broken. It isn’t looking out for anyone. Including the little people. Those are his words. Let’s see if they continue to vote down party lines and run us into the ground even more. Herschel has his issues for sure. He isn’t a grifting preacher or politician. Taking every dime from the poor he can. Special kind of evil there. He is about to be so flush with campaign cash he won’t know what to do. He will at least be able to pay childcare now.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I really believe that a black female with credentials and family values could win. Not some leftwing nutcase that supports murdering babies and crossdressing weirdos to teach grammar school children.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I really believe that a black female with credentials and family values could win. Not some leftwing nutcase that supports murdering babies and crossdressing weirdos to teach grammar school children.
Credentials? Neither HW or RW have credentials. I guess you aren’t aware that cross dressers/trans won some R elections along with some homosexuals.

Credentials? Neither HW or RW have credentials. I guess you aren’t aware that cross dressers/trans won some R elections along with some homosexuals.
Yeah, I don't live in GA but I'm praying for you all. God bless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT