ADVERTISEMENT

The confused children are acting out by stopping a peaceful gathering.....

1966septemberdawg

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 1, 2004
Decatur, Georgia
in Chicago. Paid protesters sent in to start opposition to a real movement supported by taxpayers and the working people of America. It is all artificial no substance,just like the moveon.org and 1% protestors.

in Chicago. Paid protesters sent in to start opposition to a real movement supported by taxpayers and the working people of America. It is all artificial no substance,just like the moveon.org and 1% protestors.

Can u imagine if some right wing group disrupted a Hillary event like what was done in Chicago tonite? I can just hear the Nazi and Hitler words being thrown around. To the millennials, especially, free speech only goes one way. They have gone to colleges that have free speech zones for cons, think pro-life is hate speech, the colleges teach white guilt, and routinely intimidate and harass conservatives like Condoleezza Rice who are invited to speak on campus.

Reactions: dirtytoeddawg
Those fcksticks are just itching for a fight. I wonder why they don't ever start shit up down south?

All part of OPERATION TROJAN HORSE, you dimwitted rubes. We needed to stage a "Reichstag Fire" to provoke outrage and sympathy for Trump. Why do you think we staged this event on the weekend before the next slate of primaries?

You rubes are so gullible. Look at the responses above. You responded just as we knew you would. We are controlling your puppet strings, and you will enable us to implode the Republican party.

bill ayers , odummas friend , stood in front of the cameras and said , " WE DID IT , WE SHUT IT DOWN " , this guy is a real commie and it's ashamed that he has influence over so many young people . of course , " black lives matter " was well represented .....sad ! liberals think it's ok to shut your speech down if they don't agree with you , in other words the first amendment goes one way . i'm not a trump supporter ; but what this fiasco did , was get him more air time than if he had the rally , plus people that were undecided could go for him . the decision to have a rally at univ. of chicago ( home of ayers and odumma ) was questionable , unless it was preplanned , hoping for this result !

There is zero doubt the progressive movement can see the end of their dream from here. And the final acts are being carried out. Setting the Brownshirts loose and shutting down speech. This is worse than the occupy phase.

It's the same bunch that was hired at Ferguson... Obamas children. Do you want to see what a third world country looks like? Take a look at Chicago.

Gosh I was a little undecided about who I would support but It 's becoming more clear.. If the left hates Trump this much he must be the man.

Last edited:
Trump has openly called for violence against protesters. We've seen the result in NC, Las Vegas and other Trump rallies where protesters were assaulted to loud cheers and with Trump's tacit support.
What happened in Chicago was bound to occur at some point and location, Trump himself is the catalyst. The only difference in Chicago is there were enough protesters to fight back.

Trump has openly called for violence against protesters. We've seen the result in NC, Las Vegas and other Trump rallies where protesters were assaulted to loud cheers and with Trump's tacit support.
What happened in Chicago was bound to occur at some point and location, Trump himself is the catalyst. The only difference in Chicago is there were enough protesters to fight back.

as a lib , would you be saying the same thing if it happened to hitlery ? i doubt it , and i guess you condone shutting down free speech ? assembling outside is acceptable ; but going into an arena that a candidate has rented and starting trouble is not acceptable .

as a lib , would you be saying the same thing if it happened to hitlery ? i doubt it , and i guess you condone shutting down free speech ? assembling outside is acceptable ; but going into an arena that a candidate has rented and starting trouble is not acceptable .

If you ever have anything that leads you to conclude I'm a liberal other than the fact I point out stupidity, please articulate it.
What exactly are you claiming ''happened'' to Trump ? The only reason protest at his rallies get so much attention is because protesters are assaulted and Trump has openly called for violence against them.
If his behavior doesn't worry you in reference to his temperament for office, I have to wonder what would make you think he's unfit to be POTUS.
Trump mocked the protesters in NC and seemed to relish the violence against them.
Protest at political rallies are as old as democracy. The problem is Trump's autocratic, arrogant and verbally violent responses.

Last edited:
All part of OPERATION TROJAN HORSE, you dimwitted rubes. We needed to stage a "Reichstag Fire" to provoke outrage and sympathy for Trump. Why do you think we staged this event on the weekend before the next slate of primaries?

You rubes are so gullible. Look at the responses above. You responded just as we knew you would. We are controlling your puppet strings, and you will enable us to implode the Republican party.
Drop it you dimwit crayon eating dem. Since when do, even the most die hard commies believe it is fine to shut down free speech? The country is in shambles because of useful idiots like your self and your demographic vother block of takers and moochers. Conservatives would never force you commies to shut down your flag burning parties or your I hate the US celebration.

Since when is a Trump rally peaceful? It's filled with racist, ignorant, uneducated fools who spit in the faces of latinos, sucker punch black people, and Trump campaign managers shoving reporters.

Since when is a Trump rally peaceful? It's filled with racist, ignorant, uneducated fools who spit in the faces of latinos, sucker punch black people, and Trump campaign managers shoving reporters.
Yes they were called black lives matter and move on paid idiots to break up a PEACEFUL gathering of people who care about these UNITED ( used to be anyway) STATES.

Paid by who? That's the question. In '68 they were paid too.

I had a friend (was Trump supporter) go to the rally in North Augusta a few weeks ago. She believes now his rallies are staged for various reasons. She had taken her spouse, in a wheelchair, retired Navy, went in HW's Iraq war (don't mean that as a slight, great job and how it should be done, imo) Trump's "people" were all over them, getting them to the front, wanted their story, etc. Really nice. Then they found out he was not a vet from W's Iraq war. While they did give them a good location, "we'll put you over here", it was "not on the front row" as they were told when they pulled them out of the line out front. (which she had told them no favors,b ut they insisted) And she was in the building early enough that there was announcement of "when the protesters start, to surround them and start yelling Trump! Trump! Trump! till they are taken out."

In journalism the old saying is "there is no bad publicity". Trump has certainly mastered that, imo.

She of course doesn't know this (staged) for sure, but it sure felt that way to her from observations.

Update: Just read where it was mostly students (looked that way on tv too) who organized all this getting students riled up at college because of Trump's hateful remarks as well as they're fed up with Rahm Emanuel. LOL! 2 people on opposite sides.

Then moveon. org got involved and had the signs printed. Most say they're voting for Bernie. Bernie needs to come out and denounce the disruption. But Trump needs to stop the insults.

He also needs to quit giving out 25,000 tix to 10 to 11,000 seat arenas. That just causes more problems. But it would take away his "I have 10s of thousands at my rallies, thousands who can't get in." Rent a place big enough for all of them! And of all things, not in the middle of a major city where there's been issues for years. While I don't think he paid the protesters, nor anybody did, I DO think he knew exactly what would happen in a town like Chicago and wanted the PR.

Last edited:
Oh boy, Rubio has joined the libs and paid protesters. He articulated how Trump has caused this violence as well as anybody could IMO.
He now clearly sees the lack of leadership and rabble rousing stupidity trump is now defined by.

As I've said several times, Donald trump has the potential to cause chaos and anarchy beyond what we've ever experienced in modern America. He has already created a very dangerous atmosphere.

Oh boy, Rubio has joined the libs and paid protesters. He articulated how Trump has caused this violence as well as anybody could IMO.
He now clearly sees the lack of leadership and rabble rousing stupidity trump is now defined by.

As I've said several times, Donald trump has the potential to cause chaos and anarchy beyond what we've ever experienced in modern America. He has already created a very dangerous atmosphere.
He was staging a rally albeit in the heart of the liberal beast back yard and the uneducated or overeducated masses showed their asses. If the speech is not what they agree with they want to squelch free speech. It seems like the libs are the Nazi's as they so like to call the conservatives. If I don't like someones propaganda I just ignore it or move on, but I would never force them to stop.
Just goes to show the libs are not about freedom and liberty, but government control and brainwashing dependents for future votes.

And the fact that all this Black Lives Matter stuff with all the strong-arming tactics hasn't been stopped lets you KNOW who has created a toxic environment in our country. The Divider in chief agrees with the Saul Alinsky tactics. Otherwise...
Dawmatic, you blast someone for a lack of leadership and yet have nothing to say about the power vacuum created in the middle east, our current trade fiasco, the inability to stand up to Putin, letting China re-write ALL rules for the value of the dollar? The BLM kids in Valdosta who were shouting '**** Trump' all dressed in black were thrown out of the rally so they got on TV and cried and claimed they did nothing. Typical immature behavior.
Here's who got last night going (from NBC news):
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...orters-shut-down-donald-trump-s-rally-n537191

Read the article. It's just another day for the Occupy/anarchists funded by the Far Left. Some of you guys thinking this is fine are wrong. You don't have the right to show up and start throwing punches and screaming over people at their venues. If it was a Widespread Panic concert and a group of people did this you'd be pissed. Have a little class. I despise Bernie but he has a right to talk without people telling him to move his ass to Russia and screaming over him and threatening misled people who are at his speeches. This is devolving into a carefully orchestrated chaos by a government on the verge of assuming complete control over you and some of you seem fine with it. Obama invited these people into the White House and has blessed these movements as many times publicly as he had had the opportunity. Just another community organizer hack who has squandered the greatest opportunity a man can get here. Worse than Carter, worse than Bush.

Reactions: jenkinscreekdawg
And the fact that all this Black Lives Matter stuff with all the strong-arming tactics hasn't been stopped lets you KNOW who has created a toxic environment in our country. The Divider in chief agrees with the Saul Alinsky tactics. Otherwise...
Dawmatic, you blast someone for a lack of leadership and yet have nothing to say about the power vacuum created in the middle east, our current trade fiasco, the inability to stand up to Putin, letting China re-write ALL rules for the value of the dollar? The BLM kids in Valdosta who were shouting '**** Trump' all dressed in black were thrown out of the rally so they got on TV and cried and claimed they did nothing. Typical immature behavior.
Here's who got last night going (from NBC news):
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...orters-shut-down-donald-trump-s-rally-n537191

Read the article. It's just another day for the Occupy/anarchists funded by the Far Left. Some of you guys thinking this is fine are wrong. You don't have the right to show up and start throwing punches and screaming over people at their venues. If it was a Widespread Panic concert and a group of people did this you'd be pissed. Have a little class. I despise Bernie but he has a right to talk without people telling him to move his ass to Russia and screaming over him and threatening misled people who are at his speeches. This is devolving into a carefully orchestrated chaos by a government on the verge of assuming complete control over you and some of you seem fine with it. Obama invited these people into the White House and has blessed these movements as many times publicly as he had had the opportunity. Just another community organizer hack who has squandered the greatest opportunity a man can get here. Worse than Carter, worse than Bush.
Bush does not even belong in the same sentence as those other two ass-wipes.
He actually had the economy rolling, unemployment at 4% (you didn't work because you didn't want to) We were feared by other countries against ant type of aggression. That is like comparing bama football with vandy and kentucky not even close.

He handed away a LOT of our personal freedom and gave in far to much to the left thinking at some point they'd follow through on promises. Meanwhile, the border is now even MORE porous. Language, culture, borders. Protect our Nation, not take our freedoms and spy on us.
I am as sick of his type as the wacked out Leftists that claim they are Moderate
Republicans. Own what you are. As despicable as Bernie is he got on Twitter and congratulated his organizers for going after Trump. THAT tells you what he is and he owns it. So many people refuse to even own what they are. Hell, I'm voting for Trump. Because BOTH parties have failed the people who work their asses off every day. More worried about people who are arriving illegally yet
forgetting the soldiers coming back from defending our national interests. More worried about a village in Mogadishu than a little town in the coal country of the Cumberlands. We need SOMEONE to be the adult in the room and say 'cut out this BS'. We can't keep pandering to political activists. The 70's are over and the hippies still want to relive it with protests and killing cops and spitting on soldiers,
and finding a new venue for worn out ideas like communism(fail with a capital F).
The Republicans do not have the stomach for what has to be done and the Democrats are now in complete shambles with a felon and a commie.
Blow it up and go to work. Maybe the Republicans will wake up and help the working people of this country.

If you ever have anything that leads you to conclude I'm a liberal other than the fact I point out stupidity, please articulate it.
What exactly are you claiming ''happened'' to Trump ? The only reason protest at his rallies get so much attention is because protesters are assaulted and Trump has openly called for violence against them.
If his behavior doesn't worry you in reference to his temperament for office, I have to wonder what would make you think he's unfit to be POTUS.
Trump mocked the protesters in NC and seemed to relish the violence against them.
Protest at political rallies are as old as democracy. The problem is Trump's autocratic, arrogant and verbally violent responses.

i assume you are a liberal because you " point out stupidity " toward the repubs only, as far as i have read , which is a good bit of your post .

He was staging a rally albeit in the heart of the liberal beast back yard and the uneducated or overeducated masses showed their asses. If the speech is not what they agree with they want to squelch free speech. It seems like the libs are the Nazi's as they so like to call the conservatives. If I don't like someones propaganda I just ignore it or move on, but I would never force them to stop.
Just goes to show the libs are not about freedom and liberty, but government control and brainwashing dependents for future votes.

Come on dude, Trump has basically tried to hire thugs to beat protesters. He's a GD disgrace, regardless of his political leaning. If he even has real political beliefs, which I doubt.

i assume you are a liberal because you " point out stupidity " toward the repubs only, as far as i have read , which is a good bit of your post .

Sorry, I don't see the trash posted here as being representative of decent conservatives. I don't see Rubio acting like some of you do.

Bush does not even belong in the same sentence as those other two ass-wipes.
He actually had the economy rolling, unemployment at 4% (you didn't work because you didn't want to) We were feared by other countries against ant type of aggression. That is like comparing bama football with vandy and kentucky not even close.

If you're referring to Jr, are you f..ing kidding ? Sr. was more of a mixed bag, but his son was a disaster and a fool.

Paid by who? That's the question. In '68 they were paid too.

I had a friend (was Trump supporter) go to the rally in North Augusta a few weeks ago. She believes now his rallies are staged for various reasons. She had taken her spouse, in a wheelchair, retired Navy, went in HW's Iraq war (don't mean that as a slight, great job and how it should be done, imo) Trump's "people" were all over them, getting them to the front, wanted their story, etc. Really nice. Then they found out he was not a vet from W's Iraq war. While they did give them a good location, "we'll put you over here", it was "not on the front row" as they were told when they pulled them out of the line out front. (which she had told them no favors,b ut they insisted) And she was in the building early enough that there was announcement of "when the protesters start, to surround them and start yelling Trump! Trump! Trump! till they are taken out."

In journalism the old saying is "there is no bad publicity". Trump has certainly mastered that, imo.

She of course doesn't know this (staged) for sure, but it sure felt that way to her from observations.

Update: Just read where it was mostly students (looked that way on tv too) who organized all this getting students riled up at college because of Trump's hateful remarks as well as they're fed up with Rahm Emanuel. LOL! 2 people on opposite sides.

Then moveon. org got involved and had the signs printed. Most say they're voting for Bernie. Bernie needs to come out and denounce the disruption. But Trump needs to stop the insults.

He also needs to quit giving out 25,000 tix to 10 to 11,000 seat arenas. That just causes more problems. But it would take away his "I have 10s of thousands at my rallies, thousands who can't get in." Rent a place big enough for all of them! And of all things, not in the middle of a major city where there's been issues for years. While I don't think he paid the protesters, nor anybody did, I DO think he knew exactly what would happen in a town like Chicago and wanted the PR.

lump, have you heard of bill ayers ? he is a commie and an old friend of odummas , he was on tv after the rally exclaiming " WE DID IT , WE SHUT IT DOWN " , so proud they deprived someone of his rights ! he is a bad influence on the youth of our country , i'm sure you know about his past , and why he was allowed to teach in a college is beyond me .

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg

You're making a lot of shit up.

hey, think back over the last 8 years before you accuse anybody of causing a disruptive environment, and consider what your prez has caused in our beloved country , we have division that is going to be very hard to repair , on top of that , we have $ 20 TRILLION debt and growing . if dems get reelected , we will follow the path of Greece .......so sad !

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
lump, have you heard of bill ayers ? he is a commie and an old friend of odummas , he was on tv after the rally exclaiming " WE DID IT , WE SHUT IT DOWN " , so proud they deprived someone of his rights ! he is a bad influence on the youth of our country , i'm sure you know about his past , and why he was allowed to teach in a college is beyond me .

Of course I do! Did very, very bad things when Obama was around 8 yrs. old. Then served on a couple of boards with him in Chicago area and lived in his hood, a few streets over. Many, many (not just Obama or Ayers) have denied they were ever close friends. More like acquaintances. That was all vetted back during the W years before Obama was elected.

I don't see how he and his wife escaped jail, let alone being able to teach.

hey, think back over the last 8 years before you accuse anybody of causing a disruptive environment, and consider what your prez has caused in our beloved country , we have division that is going to be very hard to repair , on top of that , we have $ 20 TRILLION debt and growing . if dems get reelected , we will follow the path of Greece .......so sad !

Sounds like you need a new tinfoil hat!

When did this Board go commie? Who is this Whitepug dude? I suppose he's an AgEng alter ego, correct?

you are correct , he's ageng , trim , m , and helen , all in one big pile . he lives in a liberal cesspool and is on the govt tit ....WOW !
Of course I do! Did very, very bad things when Obama was around 8 yrs. old. Then served on a couple of boards with him in Chicago area and lived in his hood, a few streets over. Many, many (not just Obama or Ayers) have denied they were ever close friends. More like acquaintances. That was all vetted back during the W years before Obama was elected.

I don't see how he and his wife escaped jail, let alone being able to teach.

don't kid yourself , they were friends ;but odumma had to distance himself during the campaign, like he did rev wright . as for disclaiming their friendship, what do you expect dems to do when they get the liberal marching orders . as you know how it is in this world , you are judged by who you associate with , right or wrong .

Obama never remotely even hinted at promoting violence or poked sticks at half the world. Also I expect Hillary would govern much closer to her husband's policies than Obama's. Bill Clinton was the most fiscally responsible POTUS since Reagan declared supply side jihad on rational fiscal behavior.

If you're referring to Jr, are you f..ing kidding ? Sr. was more of a mixed bag, but his son was a disaster and a fool.
Jr. had his faults he spent like a fiscal non-conservative, but lead as a man and protected this nation unlike carter or obama ever could think of doing. He did not need to take a poll to decide which way to carry out his policies because of popular opinion. We have now had two terms of non-leadership in the white house and in the senate and house for that matter. It is time to clean the shit out of Washington and hose off the streets of the politician scum that now inhabits that city. Trump can rid this nation of this growing cancer because he is not one of them.

You are the most entertaining thing going on the DawgChat these days. You are consistently as dumb as a stump and as common as dirt. It would be hilarious to know what you do all week - mop floors, stock shelves, haul garbage, pump septic tanks. What is it?

Jr. had his faults he spent like a fiscal non-conservative, but lead as a man and protected this nation unlike carter or obama ever could think of doing. He did not need to take a poll to decide which way to carry out his policies because of popular opinion. We have now had two terms of non-leadership in the white house and in the senate and house for that matter. It is time to clean the shit out of Washington and hose off the streets of the politician scum that now inhabits that city. Trump can rid this nation of this growing cancer because he is not one of them.

Jr, or more accurately Cheney and his pack of war mongers were extremely dishonest in leading us into Iraq. That may have made you feel safe and fuzzy, but it's cost trillions in dollars, thousands of American lives and we're far worse off because of it.
If you think Trump is the answer to any problem this country has, I worry about you. Just today he made a thinly vailed threat against Bernie Sanders' supporters and likely put Sanders himself at risk from the radical supporters of Trump.
He is by far the least fit of any serious candidate for POTUS in my lifetime.

You are the most entertaining thing going on the DawgChat these days. You are consistently as dumb as a stump and as common as dirt. It would be hilarious to know what you do all week - mop floors, stock shelves, haul garbage, pump septic tanks. What is it?

I'm an instructor at the Joint Forces Staff College in Norfolk. Check my IP address.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT