ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter

cherrydawg

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jun 10, 2021
Didn’t dims preaching trump Russia collusion claim Russia interfered with the 2016 election through twitter and screamed and yelled about an illegitimate election?

Is it not true that in fact the dims used twitter to keep information about their candidates crimes and conflicts of interest quiet. Lying about Russian disinformation and silencing those trying to get truth to voters?

Wouldn’t it be fare to say dims are lying cheating election stealers? (Rhetorical question. All honest folks know dims lie and cheat with impunity)

Didn’t dims preaching trump Russia collusion claim Russia interfered with the 2016 election through twitter and screamed and yelled about an illegitimate election?

Is it not true that in fact the dims used twitter to keep information about their candidates crimes and conflicts of interest quiet. Lying about Russian disinformation and silencing those trying to get truth to voters?

Wouldn’t it be fare to say dims are lying cheating election stealers? (Rhetorical question. All honest folks know dims lie and cheat with impunity)
No Way Meme GIF

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg

….and right on que there is the expected response!!🤣. It only works if it’s Trump!

They did. Had some marches about the 2016 election. It was stupid.
They didn't attack the Capitol and try to stop Trump from being confirmed in a physical manner. True story.

They did. Had some marches about the 2016 election. It was stupid.
They didn't attack the Capitol and try to stop Trump from being confirmed in a physical manner. True story.
Now tell us about the part where the GOV of the USA and a political party conspired to censor American citizens and to protect a candidate who is guilty of crimes against America, to the tune of MILLIONS from RED CHINA, to steal an election. Where is your fear for our democracy, which we are not btw?

You dims can't not be hypocritical.

Now tell us about the part where the GOV of the USA and a political party conspired to censor American citizens and to protect a candidate who is guilty of crimes against America, to the tune of MILLIONS from RED CHINA, to steal an election. Where is your fear for our democracy, which we are not btw?

HDS - Hunter Derangement Syndrome. The only known cure for these poor unfortunate suffers are either Hunter Biden 🍆 pics or simp'ing for billionaires. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: CocoDawg
HDS - Hunter Derangement Syndrome. The only known cure for these poor unfortunate suffers are either Hunter Biden 🍆 pics or simp'ing for billionaires. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nice deflection and you are the one that seems to know about hunter bidens pics. I haven't seen them but you have obviously been looking. Very discriptive post of yours. Im talking more about the millions received by the biden crime syndicate. Of course you wouldn't be concerned about any real problems. Its all just fine with you anti Americans as long as you can force perverted sex on children and kill babies at taxpayer expense. BTW you are not funny. Your post are not funny. You are not witty. You shouldn't feel so proud of yourself. You should be embarrassed though.

Nice deflection and you are the one that seems to know about hunter bidens pics. I haven't seen them but you have obviously been looking. Very discriptive post of yours. Im talking more about the millions received by the biden crime syndicate. Of course you wouldn't be concerned about any real problems. Its all just fine with you anti Americans as long as you can force perverted sex on children and kill babies at taxpayer expense. BTW you are not funny. Your post aisnot funny. You are not witty. You shouldn't feel so proud of yourself. You should be embarrassed though.
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Mmmmm that must be that good Christian love everyone talks about that I feel coming through your post. Jesus himself wouldn't of had finer words to describe one of his Father's creations.

• Haha
Reactions: kckd

"But whaddabout.......?" Over and over and over again...
you just had your democracy hanging by a thread and your state has a congress woman saying if she were in charge, she would've won by I guess overturning a free election which has proven to be fair. And you're on here talking about fear for democracy. Crazy times. Crazy times.
Go on with La la land. I keep forgetting it's best for me not to step in to the bizarro world that this place has become.
I remember on the night crew when we used to listen to those people on Art Bell's late night show and laugh at them. Now we can read and respond to their posts. Sadly, don't see any of the old crew here anymore. Guess they've mostly died and gone on. They'd think this place was a hoot.....for about ten minutes.

Reactions: shonuff253
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Mmmmm that must be that good Christian love everyone talks about that I feel coming through your post. Jesus himself wouldn't of had finer words to describe one of his Father's creations.
UMMMM you have no idea.
Jesus called sinners, sinners. He also said to reprove and rebuke sinners. You dims don't get it. You only try to use Jesus for corrupt purposes.

Your mama obviously never spanked or punished you did she. IF she did she loved you and wanted you to do better if she didn't she didn't care how you ended up.

You don't believe so why you so upset. You're the one posting about hunters pics and even throwing up a symbol. Don't try to project on me. You don't fool me. You are as I said yesterday a dim that projects your own faults on everyone else. Ive told you before, you want to be gay, have at it. I don't care what you do in the privacy of your home, just don't think i will sit idlily by and let you force it on me or my children or grandchildren.

I wish you would change but I'm not going to go easy on you to try and get you to cause you have made it plain what you are.

UMMMM you have no idea.
Jesus called sinners, sinners. He also said to reprove and rebuke sinners.
His strongest rebuke was for the people who were the leaders in the temples. This is without question and should make any Christian take a look at themselves in the mirror and see their pharisaical nature.

"While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew's house, many tax collectors and "sinners" came and ate with him and his disciples.11When the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and `sinners'?"12On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.13But go and learn what this means: `I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' [1] For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.""

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. [3]15"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are."

Reactions: shonuff253
His strongest rebuke was for the people who were the leaders in the temples. This is without question and should make any Christian take a look at themselves in the mirror and see their pharisaical nature.

"While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew's house, many tax collectors and "sinners" came and ate with him and his disciples.11When the Pharisees saw this, they asked his disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and `sinners'?"12On hearing this, Jesus said, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.13But go and learn what this means: `I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' [1] For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.""

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to. [3]15"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are."
I'm not trying to bind the old law on you or anyone like the Pharisees in this passage. You are confused about the meaning of the passage. Jesus ate with sinners and taught sinners, He didn't excuse the sinner. When he met the adulterous woman at the well he told her to go and sin no more. He didn't say she was ok in her sin. The Bible plainly teaches that we have to repent which means to turn from our sin. If you really wanted to discuss Jesus I would be glad to via dm's.. however, I am thinking that you are like most dims, only want to use Jesus as a club to beat back those brave enough to tell you, you are wrong. Read 1 Cor 6 and tell me what the Bible says about who will and will not enter into heaven. We can know, because the Bible says we will be judged by the word. Its right there in the word for any that will believe and obey.

I like Jesus do not hat you or anyone, but I do hate what you stand for and what you are doing to the country. Supporting abortion and perverted sex, and sexualizing children is not acceptable to God, or to me. I hope you would give serious heed to the word that is going to judge us.

It is a misapplication of the scripture to say that Jesus because he came to save sinners was ok with the sin. That is not true. Romans specifically says we are not to continue in sin just because we have been baptized into Christ. The Bible also condemns those that "return like a dog to its vomit",,, meaning continuing in their sin. So sorry kckd. 1. I ain't trying to bind the old law. and 2. Jesus eating with sinners does not mean he accepted their sin.

"But whaddabout.......?" Over and over and over again...
you just had your democracy hanging by a thread and your state has a congress woman saying if she were in charge, she would've won by I guess overturning a free election which has proven to be fair. And you're on here talking about fear for democracy. Crazy times. Crazy times.
Go on with La la land. I keep forgetting it's best for me not to step in to the bizarro world that this place has become.
I remember on the night crew when we used to listen to those people on Art Bell's late night show and laugh at them. Now we can read and respond to their posts. Sadly, don't see any of the old crew here anymore. Guess they've mostly died and gone on. They'd think this place was a hoot.....for about ten minutes.
Not whaddabout? Why do you have a problem with talking about both. So you are ok with the gov and media conspiring to steal an election but not ok with 800 unarmed folks going to the capital to protest.. 2nd. we don't have a democracy and I am so glad we don't. I don't want CA and NY running the whole country. We are a republic. No the election has not been proven to be fair and free. All the corruption has been swept under the rug. I promise you and you know it. If the shoe where on the other foot, If all the crazy out the ordinary things that happened in 2020 happened for Trumps benefit, dims would have burned the country down. Riots galore for years.. just like after 2016.

Tell me why do dims need to have months to vote by mail and all the ballot harvesting? You know why, I know why. I am just honest enough to admit it.

Old Hunter Boys time is a coming....maybe they will be able to protect the "Big Guy" .....maybe not...
I wish this were true. Sadly he will not get what he deserves, nor will SBF of FTX fame. Just as nobody was ever convicted of the Russian collusion hoax, etc., etc.

The swamp protects its own, with the implicit help of the uni-party leaders (cocaine Mitch and McCarthy).

I wish this were true. Sadly he will not get what he deserves, nor will SBF of FTX fame. Just as nobody was ever convicted of the Russian collusion hoax, etc., etc.

The swamp protects its own, with the implicit help of the uni-party leaders (cocaine Mitch and McCarthy).
Yep...heard today that his fate will likely be determined in D.C. by the DOJ....the Cabal of corruption will surely protect their own...as always.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT