ADVERTISEMENT

Warnock/ Walker Runoff - very interesting….

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
Pro for Warnock- Dems did much better than expected and the $$$ and party favorites will flood into Georgia.

Pro for Walker - many of the split ticket voters (Kemp / Warnock) and Kemp / Libertarian will sit this one out, i have 2 family members who have said the exact words.

it’s all about turnout, wouldn’t touch this one if I was a betting person……

Pro for Warnock- Dems did much better than expected and the $$$ and party favorites will flood into Georgia.

Pro for Walker - many of the split ticket voters (Kemp / Warnock) and Kemp / Libertarian will sit this one out, i have 2 family members who have said the exact words.

I think it will help Walker having the run-off in early December as opposed to January two years ago. Since so much of Warnock's support is driven by third parties such as churches, neighborhood activists, harvesters, it will take them too long to get mobilized. The people who really know about the issues will be geared up to vote immediately.

Reactions: Lady43 and DawgWCK

I think it will help Walker having the run-off in early December as opposed to January two years ago. Since so much of Warnock's support is driven by third parties such as churches, neighborhood activists, harvesters, it will take them too long to get mobilized. The people who really know about the issues will be geared up to vote immediately.

I think a lot of folks who wanted Stacy for Governor wont turn out for Warnock, so it will be interesting. I just wish HW wouldn't have been our candidate and we wouldn't be in this situation.
What makes you say that? Stacy/Warnock voters are much more aligned than Kemp/Walker voters. There will be massive turnout equal to this election for Warnock, can't say the same for HW

I wouldn't count on that... in run off states the parties usually are already planning for a run off in case it happens and are ready to starting moving forward with that plan as soon as it is evident it is going to happen.

I imagine both parties are mobilizing their plans already as we type this.

anyone who voted for kemp and not Herschel needs head examined
I disagree. Whether you like Kemp's policies or not, he is a reasonably competent person. Herschel is very flawed and so in over his head in running for the Senate. Electing HW will be a serious embarrassment for the state of Georgia. But I will admit he was my favorite ever football player.

I disagree. Whether you like Kemp's policies or not, he is a reasonably competent person. Herschel is very flawed and so in over his head in running for the Senate. Electing HW will be a serious embarrassment for the state of Georgia. But I will admit he was my favorite ever football player.
If a person does not vote for candidates based on Policy, then they should not vote. It is bad policy which has gotten this country into the high inflation and slumping economy. The Biden agenda which Warnock votes 100% for is horrible policy for working Americans and their families.
Walker is not a good talker. But he is a vote to stop bad policy.

What makes you say that? Stacy/Warnock voters are much more aligned than Kemp/Walker voters. There will be massive turnout equal to this election for Warnock, can't say the same for HW
I wouldn’t use the word massive but I think Warnock wins. The Dems have a better ground game. The Q is whether Kemp helps Walker. He and Trump hate each other.

People need to vote not necessarily FOR Walker but rather AGAINST Warnock. His agenda is the same as Abrams. If you don’t think she’s good for Ga then why would you think Warnock is? It’s hard for me to understand the logic.
That is the rub. Makes no sense. Only the trump connection and ads have caused the issues imo. Although both are bad candidates. Vote for the one who doesn’t vote with Biden. Even Warnock has distanced himself. Saying in an ad that the government is broken. You are part of that buddy. Just glossed over. People are stupid.

If a person does not vote for candidates based on Policy, then they should not vote. It is bad policy which has gotten this country into the high inflation and slumping economy. The Biden agenda which Warnock votes 100% for is horrible policy for working Americans and their families.
Walker is not a good talker. But he is a vote to stop bad policy.

The problem is personality > policy

Voters talk about issues, but vote based on personality

How do you know he is in over his head you people never gave him a chance.

Kemp is a conservative who puts his constituents first and has accomplished many things that benefit the entire state.

Walker would have zero influence in the Senate. If elected he would accomplish nothing for our state, other than being a continued embarrassment.

This is why I, along with so many others, voted Kemp and held our nose while voting Warnock. As has been stated, all the R party had to do was give us a serious candidate.

What is Herschel Walker going to do when Trump calls him asking to give campaign speeches in Georgia leading up to the run off? Will he take that "help"? Trump will do it because he can't stand the people saying he is responsible for lack of a red wave.

Kemp is a conservative who puts his constituents first and has accomplished many things that benefit the entire state.

Walker would have zero influence in the Senate. If elected he would accomplish nothing for our state, other than being a continued embarrassment.

This is why I, along with so many others, voted Kemp and held our nose while voting Warnock. As has been stated, all the R party had to do was give us a serious candidate.
Your point is correct about Walker having little influence in senate related to policy but neither does Warnock. There is really only 5-10, probably 3-6 senators from each party that drive policy and set direction, the other 40 or so from each party just fall in line.

DEER LOWERED

Your point is correct about Walker having little influence in senate related to policy but neither does Warnock. There is really only 5-10, probably 3-6 senators from each party that drive policy and set direction, the other 40 or so from each party just fall in line.
Oh, that explains that waste of space Jon Ossoff

I agree but wasn’t really talking about policy. A respected Senator with influence gets put on, or least listened to by, Senate committees that put federal money and jobs in Georgia.

Exactly. All you’re voting for is the guy who will vote for or against these current policies and future similar ones. It’s really that simple.

So people like you voted to destroy the country even more. Thanks

Thank you for your service of continuing this inflation madness and border crisis. Perhaps we will get cashless bail out of it as well.

I don't understand.

You said one of the reasons you voted for Kemp is, he is a conservative. But you also voted for for Warnock.

You voted for Kemp, because he is a successful conservative. And for Warnock, because he's less embarrassing than Walker?

I don't understand.

You said one of the reasons you voted for Kemp is, he is a conservative. But you also voted for for Warnock.

You voted for Kemp, because he is a successful conservative. And for Warnock, because he's less embarrassing than Walker?
It’s like people don’t understand they have the option of not voting for either of them.

I don't understand.

He voted for Warnock because he’s the better man for the job. The true question is why did the republicans decide to trout out Walker, where I’m sure there were other candidates on that side of the aisle that were capable of doing the job?

It’s like people don’t understand they have the option of not voting for either of them.
I don't understand.

I voted for Warnock because I believe that he is marginally qualified to hold the office, and slightly capable of accomplishing good things for our country and state. I do not believe either of those things about Herschel.

Notice how I’m not crowing that I’m right, or insulting anyone who disagrees? It’s not that hard to do.

He voted for Warnock because he’s the better man for the job. The true question is why did the republicans decide to trout out Walker, where I’m sure there were other candidates on that side of the aisle that were capable of doing the job?
Because HW was their "Boy" and I take no pride in saying that about someone who I idealized growing up but its the truth.

HW was nominated because Trump wanted him in that seat. Now why did Trump want HW in that seat, to stack as many loyalists to him as possible in Congress...thats it. He didn't bless HW to run because he thought he'd do a better job for the state of GA but because he's loyal to Trump

You blind sheep don’t know shit about Walker you all party line. There are no qualifications you have to meet to be a Senator. Look at that thing you Dims voted in Pennsylvania you have to be kidding.

HW was nominated because Trump wanted him in that seat. Now why did Trump want HW in that seat, to stack as many loyalists to him as possible in Congress...thats it. He didn't bless HW to run because he thought he'd do a better job for the state of GA but because he's loyal to Trump
And Warnock is voting with Biden and we are losing a lot of money because of them but I guess stuff like that just doesn’t bother you. I miss the days of filling up a vehicle with a lot less of money and going to the grocery store now is God Awful but Trump is such a bad man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT