ADVERTISEMENT

Warnock/ Walker Runoff - very interesting….

I agree but wasn’t really talking about policy. A respected Senator with influence gets put on, or least listened to by, Senate committees that put federal money and jobs in Georgia.
If you don't talk about policy and what you really think about is pork barrel, then you are part of the problem. All you want is your nose in the trough.
Somebody has to safeguard the American middle class or there will be no pork to divide up.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
The good news for Walker in The runoff is that this is no longer about Walker or Warnock, this one vote becomes about supporting or rejecting the Biden agenda.

lots of talk about the Kemp/Warnock split vote - and I think one of the rationalizations those split-voters used is “well, there is Pennslyvania, there is AZ, there is, there is… some other way to stop Biden”. Now there is no “there is” - acceptance or rejection of the Biden agenda falls squarely on Georgia voter. Period, full stop. You are not voting for herschel Walker or Raphael Warnock. You are voting on the Biden agenda,

If you do anything other than vote for Walker (including not voting) - then you unequivocally support Joe Biden’s agenda. there is no other rationalization in this runoff
This is and should be the message from here on out.

HW was nominated because Trump wanted him in that seat. Now why did Trump want HW in that seat, to stack as many loyalists to him as possible in Congress...thats it. He didn't bless HW to run because he thought he'd do a better job for the state of GA but because he's loyal to Trump
Excuse me Einstein ... Trump is not even in office. Walker would support Trump if he runs again but so what? So would most of the party at this point. All the great things Trump did for this country while he was president were not done for himself.
That man still lives rent free in your paranoia closet.

Last edited:
If you don't talk about policy and what you really think about is pork barrel, then you are part of the problem. All you want is your nose in the trough.
Somebody has to safeguard the American middle class or there will be no pork to divide up.
Over 71,000 federal civilian employees in Georgia and another 31,000 military members.
Bet most of them fit the definition of “middle class”.

Not talking about pork. Talking about jobs. Buildings. Military installation.

Reactions: rednblack4life
Over 71,000 federal civilian employees in Georgia and another 31,000 military members.

That is pork. What did you think it was? LOL! Do you think they hand out ham, sausage and chops?

That is pork. What did you think it was? LOL! Do you think they hand out ham, sausage and chops?
@KidneyStoned So this is the problem with many on the right. They define anything outside of the 1787 definition of federal roles is thought of as waste. They want to compare an agrarian farming society to the global modern technological society of today....it's crazy.

Reactions: sallen4250
I don't understand.

You said one of the reasons you voted for Kemp is, he is a conservative. But you also voted for for Warnock.

You voted for Kemp, because he is a successful conservative. And for Warnock, because he's less embarrassing than Walker?
Amen! You are very kind in saying “this makes zero sense”!

Mail in vote...next question
So just to clarify you don’t see anything fishy with the vertical spikes on the voting graphs and the fact that it’s only the blue side that seems to spike? From an unbiased perspective does that seem logical to you? Personally I don’t trust any of them. I think they are all full of it and just play us against one another. However I’m not sure how anyone can look at these graphs and logically conclude that something isn’t at the very least odd with these spikes. Of course that’s just me.

Reactions: shonuff253
People need to vote not necessarily FOR Walker but rather AGAINST Warnock. His agenda is the same as Abrams. If you don’t think she’s good for Ga then why would you think Warnock is? It’s hard for me to understand the logic.
We've seen the last two yrs where Warnock's idealogy lies, and its far from what anyone would call capitalism or American...just more free handouts and govt spending

As has been reviewed by polling data of 2022 voters, this was an an actual candidate year. Voters are equally fed up with both parties and elections were decided by the quality of candidate in most cases. Set our Dawg fanhood aside, and Herschel is an embarrassing candidate. And if you think even GOP women want to vote for a serial adulterer and wife beater who has paid for/pressured multiple abortions, I can't help you.

Herschel is a TERRIBLE candidate. Even worse than Warnock. That's why he underperformed yesterday and will probably lose the runoff.

Candidates matter.

HW was nominated because Trump wanted him in that seat. Now why did Trump want HW in that seat, to stack as many loyalists to him as possible in Congress...thats it. He didn't bless HW to run because he thought he'd do a better job for the state of GA but because he's loyal to Trump
Well, to be fair they ALL do that. That’s politics 101. Both parties primary pols that don’t tow the line.

He voted for Warnock because he’s the better man for the job. The true question is why did the republicans decide to trout out Walker, where I’m sure there were other candidates on that side of the aisle that were capable of doing the job?
Would it matter what conservative was trotted out? I’m pretty sure you would not vote for anyone that might concern themselves with the working class, inflation, border security and personal safety?!

So just to clarify you don’t see anything fishy with the vertical spikes on the voting graphs and the fact that it’s only the blue side that seems to spike? From an unbiased perspective does that seem logical to you? Personally I don’t trust any of them. I think they are all full of it and just play us against one another. However I’m not sure how anyone can look at these graphs and logically conclude that something isn’t at the very least odd with these spikes. Of course that’s just me.

Georgia

O.C.G.A. § 21-2-386

Signature verification conducted upon receipt, and further processing can begin at 8 a.m. on the third Monday before Election Day.

7 a.m. on Election Day.

State officials can't start counting mail in ballots until election day. GA had a record 2.1 million mail in ballots they had to wait to count. How long do you think that takes? And we already know proportionally Dems utilize mail in vote more than republicans.

Georgia

O.C.G.A. § 21-2-386

Signature verification conducted upon receipt, and further processing can begin at 8 a.m. on the third Monday before Election Day.

7 a.m. on Election Day.

State officials can't start counting mail in ballots until election day. GA had a record 2.1 million mail in ballots they had to wait to count. How long do you think that takes? And we already know proportionally Dems utilize mail in vote more than republicans.
I could agree with that but the red line doesn’t move vertically hardly at all. Admittedly I’m no statistical expert but I just can’t conclude that almost every single person who votes by mail in votes Blue. I just don’t think that’s possible. If that’s the moment that they dump in the mail in votes then there should be at least a straight vertical spike on the red line also. Maybe it’s some smaller but not that much.

Last edited:
As has been reviewed by polling data of 2022 voters, this was an an actual candidate year. Voters are equally fed up with both parties and elections were decided by the quality of candidate in most cases. Set our Dawg fanhood aside, and Herschel is an embarrassing candidate. And if you think even GOP women want to vote for a serial adulterer and wife beater who has paid for/pressured multiple abortions, I can't help you.

Herschel is a TERRIBLE candidate. Even worse than Warnock. That's why he underperformed yesterday and will probably lose the runoff.

Candidates matter.
Warnock himself is those things as well

Yep, it's always cheating when your candidate doesn't win.
It’s a pretty good indicator of cheating when ballots are harvested a month before an election and then thousands of votes are counted in the cover of night coincidentally in Democratic counties cycle after cycle. Election fraud was rampant for past 2 cycles and is very likely happening as we speak in AZ and NV. How else do you explain 60’hours after an election that 40% of the votes are uncounted and veiled from the citizens that cast those votes. It’s inexplicable. There is a reason they are slow playing the elections.

Last edited:
IMO the issue is a lot of Kemp/Walker won’t turn out either. Think a lot of people wanted to make sure Stacey didn’t become Governor but won’t turn out for a runoff for Herschel.
They will turn out because this race will determine who has control in the senate. Herschel needs our help because Warnock spent more than twice what Herschel spent. Tells me that the Bulldawg Conservatives need to turn out for Herschel, I know I will. GO YOU HAIRY DAWGS.

Because HW was their "Boy" and I take no pride in saying that about someone who I idealized growing up but its the truth.
You Shonuff253 and CoCO nut are two of a kind. Neither of you know what you are talking about. I wonder if you think it’s ok for your son to be smoking a bong, or whatever you call it, in your underwear. They have been crooked since birth, it runs in their family.

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
The good news for Walker in The runoff is that this is no longer about Walker or Warnock, this one vote becomes about supporting or rejecting the Biden agenda.

lots of talk about the Kemp/Warnock split vote - and I think one of the rationalizations those split-voters used is “well, there is Pennslyvania, there is AZ, there is, there is… some other way to stop Biden”. Now there is no “there is” - acceptance or rejection of the Biden agenda falls squarely on Georgia voter. Period, full stop. You are not voting for herschel Walker or Raphael Warnock. You are voting on the Biden agenda,

If you do anything other than vote for Walker (including not voting) - then you unequivocally support Joe Biden’s agenda. there is no other rationalization in this runoff
This was really never about Warnock and walker

It’s a pretty good indicator of cheating when ballots are harvested a month before an election and then thousands of votes are counted in the cover of night coincidentally in Democratic counties cycle after cycle. Election fraud was rampant the most 2 cycles and is very likely happening as we speak in AZ and NV. How else do you explain 60’hours after an election that 40% of the votes are uncounted and veiled from the citizens that cast those votes. It inexplicable. There is a reason they are slow playing the elections.

And Warnock is voting with Biden and we are losing a lot of money because of them but I guess stuff like that just doesn’t bother you. I miss the days of filling up a vehicle with a lot less of money and going to the grocery store now is God Awful but Trump is such a bad man.

HW won outright. It took a late night very questionable ballot dump to send to a runoff. Will a dem explain this anomaly?

GA-Herschel-Walker-Race-2022-DR.jpg

Can you send the link to this graph?

Reactions: shonuff253
I don't understand.

You said one of the reasons you voted for Kemp is, he is a conservative. But you also voted for for Warnock.

You voted for Kemp, because he is a successful conservative. And for Warnock, because he's less embarrassing than Walker?
He voted for democracy and then turned around and voted for communists.

Reactions: sallen4250

You don’t think Walker can do what Warnock claims he did? We depend on more than than federal jobs if there is no middle class to fund this hungry hog their want be federal jobs.

I equate Maga politicians with fascism and anti-democracy. Would have voted for any qualified Republican over Warnock. HW is a Maga candidate. Hard pass for me.
Today’s Democratic Party is the embodiment of what you disdain. Fascist , liars , dividers. Makes O sense. I forgot hopelessly corrupt.

Reactions: Bomanuga
I think it will help Walker having the run-off in early December as opposed to January two years ago. Since so much of Warnock's support is driven by third parties such as churches, neighborhood activists, harvesters, it will take them too long to get mobilized. The people who really know about the issues will be geared up to vote immediately.
Uhhh... the churches I go to are NOT Warnock supporters.

Kemp all-in with McConnell’s plan, so that answers everyone’s questions about who HW’s campaign is leaning on. BK and HW start campaigning together next week. in addition to Kemp getting McConnell’s SLF to basically run HW’s campaign, which in turn will be run by Kemp.

“Under an agreement that was finalized Thursday, Kemp will transfer his door-knocking, data analytics, phone-banking and micro-targeting program to the Senate Leadership Fund, the McConnell-aligned super PAC that is bolstering Walker. The super PAC will provide the funding for the $2 million-plus effort, which will be run by Kemp’s senior advisers and staffed by more than 100 field workers.”

Excuse me Einstein ... Trump is not even in office. Walker would support Trump if he runs again but so what? So would most of the party at this point. All the great things Trump did for this country while he was president were not done for himself.
That man still lives rent free in your paranoia closet.
Just remember conservative, if we don’t vote for Herschel the far left will still have control. That would mean WOKE schools for our children and grandchildren, Inflation over the top, that means higher prices on everything, etc.
The Taliban are having parades in Afghanistan and training with the billions of dollars of equipment that Biden left when he pulled our military out of Afghanistan. We still have people left there and still being beheaded, etc. I am not saying that we should not have gotten out, but the way it was done by Biden was an abomination. The far left Liberals will control this great nation and we will never Be the same again. I have just touched the surface. The Biden family is still in Chinas pocket. It upsets me that people in this country are so blinded by the far left liberals.
Just remember we will all. have to meet our maker. That includes Joe Biden and his cronies.

Reactions: Whosyodawgy

Candidates matter.
Yep and any chances he might have will be over the minute Trump decides to run again and actually shows his face in this state.

For Walker to win, the campaign messaging would have to focus on the economy, border, gas prices, woke run amok, a continued Biden controlled congress. Warnock has done nothing but run attack ads on Walker and stayed away from from his record in Congress and it was effective enough to split ticket the Kemp voters.

The reason that Warnock and Ossoff won their runoffs last time was directly due to Trump's antics. He's the reason for this situation to begin with and until the Republican Party washes his influence out of the system, they're going to continue to suffer. It's likely to be a painful process and it may take losing the 2024 election cycle in spite of everything going sideways in this country.

Reactions: HacksawDawg
I equate Maga politicians with fascism and anti-democracy. Would have voted for any qualified Republican over Warnock. HW is a Maga candidate. Hard pass for me.
Just goes to show how ignorant and foolish you people are. Talking about being anti-democracy and fascist you libs need to look in the mirror and y’all are talking about yourself.

Reactions: thinkinofmontreal
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT