ADVERTISEMENT

what causes Esophagus Cancer? is it even treatable or is it one of those where if you catch it you

Tobacco, HPV, GERD, genetics, chemicals, etc etc

You don't "catch" any kind of cancer.

Treatable if detected early & things go well.

JMac wins but my FIL had cancer of the appendix who knows how he caught that sheet but it killed him

JMac wins but my FIL had cancer of the appendix who knows how he caught that sheet but it killed him
My dad died the other week ogling cancer ....Cigarettes and alcohol are pretty much what got him . Hard to understand how folks would put themselves in an early grave like that , knowing that drinking hard and smoking hard is going to kill you, so many people do it anyway......

He lived to be 76 years old , probably took 10 or 15 years off his life with the smoking and drinking imo

My dad died the other week ogling cancer ....Cigarettes and alcohol are pretty much what got him . Hard to understand how folks would put themselves in an early grave like that , knowing that drinking hard and smoking hard is going to kill you, so many people do it anyway......

He lived to be 76 years old , probably took 10 or 15 years off his life with the smoking and drinking imo
No offense, but I would take 76 right now if offered...

Reactions: Tulsa A. Dawg
sucking too much dick. 1 of my sisters got it
Munching too much carpet can cause it, too, according to actor Michael Douglas, who claims that he got tongue/throat cancer from muff-diving his wife, Catherine Zeta Jones.

Munching too much carpet can cause it, too, according to actor Michael Douglas, who claims that he got tongue/throat cancer from muff-diving his wife, Catherine Zeta Jones.

Me thinks Michael got it from munching on someone other than CZJ. He is probably dumpster diving more in the vein of the great Tiger Woods.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT