ADVERTISEMENT

Why are you voting for Joe Biden?

Big cities always have more crime, it's the nature of the beast. Crime is decreasing to pre-Trump levels
Then why did you say the subway crime spurt is unique? And it is not at pre-Trump levels. Maybe it’s heading there, maybe it’s not. Your president’s 20 million “newcomers” might have a thing to say about that as soon as governments like Houston and Colorado run out of taxpayer money to give them. And so might other welfare recipients when their money dries up.

Then why did you say the subway crime spurt is unique? And it is not at pre-Trump levels. Maybe it’s heading there, maybe it’s not. Your president’s 20 million “newcomers” might have a thing to say about that as soon as governments like Houston and Colorado run out of taxpayer money to give them. And so might other welfare recipients when their money dries up.
How many cities have massive subway systems the size of NYC with its volume of passengers...none

How many cities have massive subway systems the size of NYC with its volume of passengers...none
No one is prosecuting crimes. Or even trying to catch shoplifters. 14 murder trials in a row lost here in Athens. It is a joke. Again like all numbers with this admin. Always spun. And always bs.

Last edited:
No one is prosecuting crimes. Or even trying to catch shoplifters. 14 murder trials in a row lost here in Athens. It is a joke. Again line all numbers with this admin. Always spun. And always bs.
Sounds like Athens needs to vote in a new DA...sounds like an Athens issues.
Man you’re kidding aren’t you?
"The reported drops were especially pronounced in the big cities that Trump often assails, many of which have Democratic mayors. Violent crime dropped by 11% in cities with populations of 1 million or more, according to FBI data, while murders dropped by 20%, rape was down 16%, and aggravated assault fell by 11%."

• Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg

"The reported drops were especially pronounced in the big cities that Trump often assails, many of which have Democratic mayors. Violent crime dropped by 11% in cities with populations of 1 million or more, according to FBI data, while murders dropped by 20%, rape was down 16%, and aggravated assault fell by 11%."

It is like the economy. You can put your head in the sand and pretend it is great. Or listen to everyday people say they won’t go to Atlanta for fear of what may happen to them. Big reports of carjacking

Yeah look who wrote that lie. The commie NBC boy the lying has trying to get ole slow Joe elected again. Man you people are so pathetic and immature to even believe this nonsense.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
It is like the economy. You can put your head in the sand and pretend it is great. Or listen to everyday people say they won’t go to Atlanta for fear of what may happen to them. Big reports of carjacking
Show me a bog city that doesn't have car jacking

Being serious for a sec. Not just going back and forth on a message board. I just want to be sure about you crowing about the crime numbers. They should be going down. Sounds like homicides are. This number had gone up three years in a row since Biden was elected. The reaction is to hire more police. You know stop that dumbass move to defund the police. It would be like devaluing the military. Stupid move. It caught up to the left like most hare brained ideas they have, and the reaction starts to turn things around. People aren’t going to sit around and just take it forever right? Sounds like they said whoops. We may need to fix what we broke. Then celebrate it when we do.

Well if they don’t prosecute the criminals then hell yeah they can claim crimes are going down. They let the criminals go as soon as they are arrested.

Being serious for a sec. Not just going back and forth on a message board. I just want to be sure about you crowing about the crime numbers. They should be going down. Sounds like homicides are. This number had gone up three years in a row since Biden was elected. The reaction is to hire more police. You know stop that dumbass move to defund the police. It would be like devaluing the military. Stupid move. It caught up to the left like most hare brained ideas they have, and the reaction starts to turn things around. People aren’t going to sit around and just take it forever right? Sounds like they said whoops. We may need to fix what we broke. Then celebrate it when we do.
Calling for police reform is not a stupid thing and something needs to continue. For every
Well if they don’t prosecute the criminals then hell yeah they can claim crimes are going down. They let the criminals go as soon as they are arrested.
That's not how criminal reporting works. A murder, theft or assault is reported and counted regardless of conviction.

No one is prosecuting crimes. Or even trying to catch shoplifters. 14 murder trials in a row lost here in Athens. It is a joke. Again like all numbers with this admin. Always spun. And always bs.
“Crime rates are down” is a joke. Criminals aren’t arrested, prosecuted or convicted like they should be. That’s why the “rate” is down.

Again that's not how crime reporting works
That is how crime reporting works in an election year. When he has had crime up and rampant all over the country since his election. And all the defund police crap. Sorry. This is only believable if you have an agenda.

After finding out guys so many armed forces are struggling to eat. I signed up to send a care package to a service member once a month. Hope you do to since Biden has your bank account overflowing like you say.

That is how crime reporting works in an election year. When he has had crime up and rampant all over the country since his election. And all the defund police crap. Sorry. This is only believable if you have an agenda.

After finding out guys so many armed forces are struggling to eat. I signed up to send a care package to a service member once a month. Hope you do to since Biden has your bank account overflowing like you say.
If you're active duty and struggling to eat its not an issue of you not getting paid enough but of you living way above your means. Military pay is fantastic right now. It's taken 20+ years but it's finally in a good place.

So is the crime stat allegation like the 2020 stolen election lies?

If you're active duty and struggling to eat its not an issue of you not getting paid enough but of you living way above your means. Military pay is fantastic right now. It's taken 20+ years but it's finally in a good place.

This says one in four active are struggling.

There's a lot of caveats in that article about why they are struggling for food. A lot of it comes back to.... personal financial choices. Maybe not all, but would be willing to be 50% of the 25% that are "food insecure" don't know how to budget needs vs wants.

Also, looks like Pentagon started addressing the issue under Biden...so... thanks Joe Biden for taking care of our military.

There's a lot of caveats in that article about why they are struggling for food. A lot of it comes back to.... personal financial choices. Maybe not all, but would be willing to be 50% of the 25% that are "food insecure" don't know how to budget needs vs wants.

Also, looks like Pentagon started addressing the issue under Biden...so... thanks Joe Biden for taking care of our military.
Mostly sounds like the low end of the food chain guys. Making 40000 a year or less. Inflation I am sure has eaten a lot of them alive. There is always some who will mismanage money. But not 1 in 4. I was answering to sho, who said his cup is so full right now thanks to Joe. I signed up to do something to help. He says the hell with that. They just don’t know how to manage their money. WOW.

I'd love to see where they got these stats but they don't provide it. When you read the article I question their numbers and believe they're being deciptive. Below is from the article:

"Hunger may affect 1 in 4 active-duty service members

Right now, as many as 24% of active duty service members and their families may be facing food insecurity.
Limited income: Some lower-ranking active-duty military members make less than $40,000 yearly. With a lower income, it can be challenging to afford food at the end of the month, especially while supporting a family. "

Two things 1) they say "may be" and "it can be" so that sounds like they're guessing and making an assumption based on a single data point. So what are they basing that guess on? 2) their use of low in-come being $40k. Sounds like they are assuming those that make less than $40k are facing food insecurity but they aren't factoring in those that eat at DFACTS (Chow hall for you old heads. The lower ranking guus E1 - E4 living in the barack/dorms) and BAS that is $460 a month (those living on the economy) which doesn't count as income but benifit.

This is very deciptive use of numbers and can promise you 1/4 of the military is not starving. Are there some that live in high cost areas but then they get COLA to offset that expense. Bottom line if you're starving in today's military, not 20 years ago, that person is living beyond their means

Last edited:

Man you must be an elite in the military. I bet you’re the one that is eating steak while the enlisted is eating beans and rice.

I'd love to see where they got these stats but they don't provide it. When you read the article I question their numbers and believe they're being deciptive. Below is from the article:

"Hunger may affect 1 in 4 active-duty service members

Right now, as many as 24% of active duty service members and their families may be facing food insecurity.
Limited income: Some lower-ranking active-duty military members make less than $40,000 yearly. With a lower income, it can be challenging to afford food at the end of the month, especially while supporting a family. "

Two things 1) they say "may be" and "it can be" so that sounds like they're guessing and making an assumption based on a single data point. So what are they basing that guess on? 2) their use of low in-come being $40k. Sounds like they are assuming those that make less than $40k are facing food insecurity but they aren't factoring in those that eat at DFACTS (Chow hall for you old heads. The lower ranking guus E1 - E4 living in the barack/dorms) and BAS that is $460 a month (those living on the economy) which doesn't count as income but benifit.

This is very deciptive use of numbers and can promise you 1/4 of the military is not starving. Are there some that live in high cost areas but then they get COLA to offset that expense. Bottom line if you're starving in today's military, not 20 years ago, that person is living beyond their means
I guess that is like the crime and economy stats. I posted three different articles saying the same thing.

Yeah but I can show the deception you guys can't. 🫠
There isn’t one number you posted that hasn’t been deceptive sho. Not a single one. You are over here saying crime is down. There is no hunger in the military. We post a bunch of articles showing crime is still horrendous. You say that’s a New York problem. Or an Athens problem. Those places all have something in common. Like the stat you love to post about red states and crime. Look deeper into those and see how much bullshit falls out.

Glad you are flush with cash while it sounds like your brethren are going hungry.

To ensure women's reproductive rights aren't infringed.
To ensure innocent human life’s rights ARE infringed.

A woman can make a decision. The life she creates can’t.

A woman can open her legs for anyone she wants. Do you want sexual rights or is the point to flip the finger at God?

Honest question.

There isn’t one number you posted that hasn’t been deceptive sho. Not a single one. You are over here saying crime is down. There is no hunger in the military. We post a bunch of articles showing crime is still horrendous. You say that’s a New York problem. Or an Athens problem. Those places all have something in common. Like the stat you love to post about red states and crime. Look deeper into those and see how much bullshit falls out.

Glad you are flush with cash while it sounds like your brethren are going hungry.

To ensure innocent human life’s rights ARE infringed.

A woman can make a decision. The life she creates can’t.

A woman can open her legs for anyone she wants. Do you want sexual rights or is the point to flip the finger at God?

Honest question.
Dude we've gone round and round on this and it never stops. You'll call me a baby killer and I'll go 💁🏿‍♂️. Let's just leave it at more Americans agree that a woman's right to an abortion or birth control should be between her and her doctors.

• Wow
Reactions: DerkDawg1027
Well, the question is inherently flawed because an election is a contest between 2 or more individuals not a selection of one person in a vacuum. That said and probably violating your caveat of another person, party etc. I am voting for him because he is the lessor of two evils. I'm picking him, not because of what he is, but rather what he isn't. He certainly won't be the best president ever and might not survive his second term alive, but that does not matter considering the alternatives including Stein and Kennedy, whom while probably better than both have zero chance to win. For the record, I have voted D - 5 times and R - 3 times in the 8 elections to this point in my life. So I'm not a straight party line guy.
this is what you are voting for.

also this

I would be ashamed to show my face if I hated my country, God, and innocent babies like you brandon voters.

You have it exactly backwards on which is the lessor of two evils. SMH

Oh, and thanks to his open border policy, cases of TB in this country are on the increase.. thank you brandon, you stupid idiot.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT