ADVERTISEMENT

Why are you voting for Joe Biden?

Reagan was the first Pres I voted for in 1980 and the reason I started following politics.
He would roll over in his grave if he saw what the MAGA wing has done to today's Rep party.
That is odd. I see a lot more similarities with the coalition that put Reagan into office and the Trump supporters. Both were outsiders that didn't act like the establishment wanted. (Remember all the Cowboy Reagan was leading us to nuclear war blabber) Both believed lower taxes would increase economic growth. Both made concessions on immigration policy to try to regain control of the border. (Reagan amnesty/Trump offering Pelosi concessions on dreamers) Both faced dissension from within their own party and both had a unique relationship with the press. Remember Sam Donalson? The only real difference I see is that Reagan was a likeable figure and Trump is obnoxious.

Last edited:
That is odd. I see a lot more similarities with the coalition that put Reagan into office and the Trump supporters. Both were outsiders that didn't act like the establishment wanted. (Remember all the Cowboy Reagan was leading us to nuclear war) Both believed lower taxes would increase economic growth. Both made concessions on immigration policy to try to regain control of the border. (Reagan amnesty/Trump offering Pelosi concessions on dreamers) Both faced dissension from within their own party and both had a unique relationship with the press. Remember Sam Donalson? The only real difference I see is that Reagan was a likeable figure and Trump is obnoxious.
And similarities with supporters of Newt’s Contract With America, which was partly pulled from a Reagan State of the Union speech. My guess is Reagan would consider the MAGA movement exactly what America needs at this point in time. Reagan was a small government, low tax, individual freedoms leader, which are significant principles of MAGA thought. It is also true that Reagan did not reduce the size of government.

It’s not just about whether new wars are started. The institutions Trump undermines deter bad actors. Sometimes there is a lag. I feel like Putin has capitalized on weakness and division in the western alliance.

I do feel like Iraq and Afghanistan were mistakes. However once they were started leaving was always going to be difficult. Much has been made about our exit from Afghanistan but it was probably inevitably going to go badly.

It’s no mistake though that an undermined NATO has led to a bold Putin. That’s why I believe Russia helped Trump. I don’t think it was a deal but instead then understanding he’s an agent of chaos that helps their interests at our expense.
You have swallowed hook line and sinker dim propaganda about nato. Nato members finally started paying their fair share under trump. SMH what you tds sufferers have missed and are willing to force upon the country with your I'm voting for biden cause my feelings are hurt and the media says he is a bad man.

You have swallowed hook line and sinker dim propaganda about nato. Nato members finally started paying their fair share under trump. SMH what you tds sufferers have missed and are willing to force upon the country with your I'm voting for biden cause my feelings are hurt and the media says he is a bad man.
Cherry talking about swallowing propaganda. My lawd.

Reagan was the first Pres I voted for in 1980 and the reason I started following politics.
He would roll over in his grave if he saw what the MAGA wing has done to today's Rep party.
No, he would roll over in his grave seeing so called Reagan voters like you that have gone all lib and are willing to help the left destroy the country because of your tds. You should stop claiming to be a pub. All you are is maybe just slightly less lib than will and that's not saying anything good.

One day, if our great land is saved, our ancestors will read about the heroics of Cherry and ATLCock on the Dawgchat. How they laid down their free time to come and post warnings on the chat and fought the good fight of freedom.

Cock and Cherry, two great Americans. Just as important as any patriots in our near two and a half centuries of existence.

200w.gif

Reactions: shonuff253
One day, if our great land is saved, our ancestors will read about the heroics of Cherry and ATLCock on the Dawgchat. How they laid down their free time to come and post warnings on the chat and fought the good fight of freedom.

Cock and Cherry, two great Americans. Just as important as any patriots in our near two and a half centuries of existence.

200w.gif
Your ancestors are currently saying, "we are embarrassed by kckd, he is such an arrogant smart mouth and someone should take him behind the barn and shut him up."

It's the uninformed, self indulged like you that are letting the left destroy the country. You are gullible.

Last edited:
Your ancestors are currently saying, "we are embarrassed by kckd, he is such an arrogant smart mouth and someone should take him behind the barn and shut him up.

It's the uninformed, self indulged like you that are letting the left destroy the country. You are a gullible fool.
You're a saint my. friend. The Lord's work. Keep fighting the good fight with your fingers, lil' cher. Please bring us all the great objective truth of the Gateway Pundit and Breitbart dear bruther.

Last edited:
You're a saint my. friend. The Lord's work. Keep fighting the good fight with your fingers, lil' cher. Please bring us all of the great objective truth of the Gateway Pundit and Breitbart dear bruther.
You are the instigator while sitting behind a keyboard. You keep bringing us the lies from huff and puff, msnbc and the like. lil kckd. I am no saint but I ain't as bad as you lil sis. I'm not your friend,. I don't hang with folks that are smart mouthed egotist like you leftist.

OK. We did have an entirely unprecedented disruption of the global supply chain that has resulted in high (in fact, higher in most other developed economies than in the US) inflation. This after three decades of just-in-time supply chain optimization that works well to reduce capital expenditure, minimize inventories and increase profits, right up to the point that the JIT supply chain experiences a disruption. Then you have optimized out most or all of the resiliency in the supply chain and the ripples tend to be far more problematic and destructive, as we’ve seen.

You can thank McKenzie and the other management consulting firms for that development.

So what, specifically, is Trump proposing that’s going to better curb inflation? The primary economic policy that I’ve heard him discuss recently is a 10% tax on all imports. Is that going to help inflation?

BTW, did you know that corporate profits in the US are collectively at an all time high? I’m not sure why that isn’t part of the discussion when we are talking about inflation.

Edit: more about corporate profits.

msnbc right.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I'm sure all the female babies you celebrate being killed appreciate your support of their reproductive rights.
You have to understand that your argument wont move the needle. See, they ascribe to the notion that if a baby cant cry in the womb, then no one is there to hear it. Therefore since it makes no sound, it doesnt exist. So…killing it is ok.

You have to understand that your argument wont move the needle. See, they ascribe to the notion that if a baby cant cry in the womb, then no one is there to hear it. Therefore since it makes no sound, it doesnt exist. So…killing it is ok.
Imagine a country where people are killing millions of "babies" and those strongly opposed to it show their opposition by typing it out on a message board and voting every four years or so. Man, those people are very, very upset.

How many funerals have you attended lately for miscarriages?

Imagine a country where people are killing millions of "babies" and those strongly opposed to it show their opposition by typing it out on a message board and voting every four years or so. Man, those people are very, very upset.

how many have you?

I was trying to make the point that its a waste of time to argue about this topic and wouldn’t have responded again. But then you asked the question to me directly. The answer is 1. Last year. She would have been my granddaughter. So there you go jackass.

I was trying to make the point that its a waste of time to argue about this topic and wouldn’t have responded again. But then you asked the question to me directly. The answer is 1. Last year. She would have been my granddaughter. So there you go jackass.
I apologize if your daughter or daughter-in-law had a late miscarriage. I wasn't really referring to that. I have had several relatives and friends who have had miscarriages. Almost all were in the early stages of pregnancy. No funerals were given. Honestly, I have a big problem with late term abortions and after viability. Europe, while much more liberal than the US, is by and large a place where late term abortions are forbidden by law. Your words were pretty strong. You certainly have a right to your opinion. But by and large, the vast majority of people (including the abortion is murder at the point of conception crowd) do no treat infants in the womb (especially early in the pregnancy) the same as born babes. And again, I'd have to believe that those people who believe babies are being murdered in every instance of abortion are willing to do nothing about it other than vote and type on a keyboard to tell us all how outraged they are. It's hard to believe that.

Last edited:
Late term abortions are actually very rare and there is usually a good reason for them. People who just don’t want to have a child almost always do it earlier in the pregnancy. Late term is a more risky and expensive procedure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT