ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, this forum has gone full blown liberal, I guess

Floridadawg

Diehard supporter
Nov 20, 2001
with the normal gang gone there wasn't many left to fight the fight. What kills me is a few of the ones left never were so lib until the change, just interesting...

with the normal gang gone there wasn't many left to fight the fight. What kills me is a few of the ones left never were so lib until the change, just interesting...
It is like a small school of dolphin swimming in a sea of sharks. We are outnumbered, but still put up a good fight.
Even when we win the debate they will never admit it. They can not see their wrongs or "have an open mind".

It is like a small school of dolphin swimming in a sea of sharks. We are outnumbered, but still put up a good fight.
Even when we win the debate they will never admit it. They can not see their wrongs or "have an open mind".

I'm not so sure we are out numbered , if we are and this board goes liberal , it won't make it .

I don't really think that's the case. Some like FagEng just throw out a stupid comment, then run and hide because they have nothing to offer in the form of a debate. Then others like White Pug will continue to make stupid comments regardless of how often he's wrong on the facts. The bottom line is I plan to continue to call out folks who make idiotic statements that I happen to disagree with. They are actually just a persistent minority IMO and don't represent most of the people who post here. Regardless, they will not chase me away. I don't intend to allow them to go unchallenged. Just like the "trolls" who are paid to comment on the Fox News websites, those who troll here with the intent to intimidate won't succeed with me. You shouldn't let them bother you either.

I don't really think that's the case. Some like FagEng just throw out a stupid comment, then run and hide because they have nothing to offer in the form of a debate. Then others like White Pug will continue to make stupid comments regardless of how often he's wrong on the facts. The bottom line is I plan to continue to call out folks who make idiotic statements that I happen to disagree with. They are actually just a persistent minority IMO and don't represent most of the people who post here. Regardless, they will not chase me away. I don't intend to allow them to go unchallenged. Just like the "trolls" who are paid to comment on the Fox News websites, those who troll here with the intent to intimidate won't succeed with me. You shouldn't let them bother you either.

the last poll of registered voters showed that only 24% admit to being liberal . " the tail trying to wag the dog " , this has to stop !

Some of us just ignore the trolls and/or are more moderate in our stances.

I used to get involved in a lot of these posts, but after awhile you realize it's a waste of time & effort.

It is true that most of the more vocal conservatives left though.

Reactions: Wolf Rockdale

I resent the insinuation of Not normal, thanks!
politics are not my best weapon...
"Ya gotta Deal"...

Sorry pug, I consider myself a b normal. Hey what do the binoculars mean next to my post? Paranoia sinking in all around...

Sorry pug, I consider myself a b normal. Hey what do the binoculars mean next to my post? Paranoia sinking in all around...

I was just messing...
the binoculars also freaked me.
Simply, it is that you took interest in a Post....
look closely before, or even after you post....
you have opportunity to "unwatch".
yea, I was I bit skittish when I noticed first time too...
anyway, hope that helps....

Thanks, rocking on, really miss the old format, this is the first time I have even checked in for some time. Oh well, times change

Thanks, rocking on, really miss the old format, this is the first time I have even checked in for some time. Oh well, times change

yea, it Does really suck...but, I saw a post on a different place today...
aggressive racism....guess how many backs were slapped...
call me what you like.

I just dont check in as much anymore. I used to be 3 to 1 Chat to Vent but for some reason don't enjoy the chat that much anymore. Probably because the same threads are up from 3 months ago. With that said, I will step up my attacks on the left.

I just dont check in as much anymore. I used to be 3 to 1 Chat to Vent but for some reason don't enjoy the chat that much anymore. Probably because the same threads are up from 3 months ago. With that said, I will step up my attacks on the left.
whose definition of Left???
am I Left for asking?
I am only me...

I challenge you to give me one example of a fact I have gotten wrong.

Well, it's definitely cut some of the borderline stuff out, but good gracious this board was funny as all get out for a long time. The raids on other boards was classic, Tee's takes on conspiracy theories, anything from the dawg knight was usually a hoot, they paved paradise and put up a parking lot...

Well, it's definitely cut some of the borderline stuff out, but good gracious this board was funny as all get out for a long time. The raids on other boards was classic, Tee's takes on conspiracy theories, anything from the dawg knight was usually a hoot, they paved paradise and put up a parking lot...

sigh,,,
yea, times change.....
the things we do are worthless, until there are consequences.

Liberalism is a mental disorder says Michael Savage......True, but I think its a cancer. It spreads and kills anything with a pulse. It can only be cured by education. I mean how else can you explain ppl follow this bankrupt philosopy? Anyone not infected with this awful afliction can pick up a computer and see its history of failure and destruction. Yet they still push foward as if they're the first moonbats to come up with these loony ideas

Liberalism is a mental disorder says Michael Savage......True, but I think its a cancer. It spreads and kills anything with a pulse. It can only be cured by education. I mean how else can you explain ppl follow this bankrupt philosopy? Anyone not infected with this awful afliction can pick up a computer and see its history of failure and destruction. Yet they still push foward as if they're the first moonbats to come up with these loony ideas

So do you consider the following accomplishments "loony ideas" that caused "failure and destruction"?

Child Labor Laws
The Marshall Plan
The Freedom of Information Act
The decision to fight Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and the Japanese Empire (hint: conservative Republicans were isolationists)
The GI Bill
The Tennessee Valley project
The National Weather Service
The Center for Disease Control

I can list a whole lot more, but I'd be very interested in your explanation as to how these accomplishments are failures and are loony...

So do you consider the following accomplishments "loony ideas" that caused "failure and destruction"?

Child Labor Laws
The Marshall Plan
The Freedom of Information Act
The decision to fight Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and the Japanese Empire (hint: conservative Republicans were isolationists)
The GI Bill
The Tennessee Valley project
The National Weather Service
The Center for Disease Control

I can list a whole lot more, but I'd be very interested in your explanation as to how these accomplishments are failures and are loony...

LOL, well you are a liberal.....so don't let the facts get in your way

Just as an example...um. The GI bill was written by a republican. The CDC is a private organization, the national weather service ? Um U.S Grant....republican........dipshit LOL

WRONG AGAIN.. The Centers for Disease Control is a federal agency under the Department of Health and Human Services, NOT a private organization. The idea for the GI Bill originated with President Franklin D. Roosevelt, and leaders of the VFW and American Legion played the largest role in drafting the legislation. While you are correct that a Republican, Harry Colmery, wrote the first draft of the bill, it was Arizona Democratic senator Ernest McFarland who worked in Congress to get the legislation passed.

You'd be surprised to learn that not all Republicans were small-minded conservatives. Your greatest president, Abraham Lincoln, was a liberal. So was Ulysses S. Grant. You need to crack a real history book sometime instead of watching the Fox News Network and reading Stormfront.

WRONG AGAIN.. The Centers for Disease Control is a federal agency under the Department of Health and Human Services, NOT a private organization. The idea for the GI Bill originated with President Franklin D. Roosevelt, and leaders of the VFW and American Legion played the largest role in drafting the legislation. While you are correct that a Republican, Harry Colmery, wrote the first draft of the bill, it was Arizona Democratic senator Ernest McFarland who worked in Congress to get the legislation passed.

You'd be surprised to learn that not all Republicans were small-minded conservatives. Your greatest president, Abraham Lincoln, was a liberal. So was Ulysses S. Grant. You need to crack a real history book sometime instead of watching the Fox News Network and reading Stormfront.

whitey, you can joke about fox news , but the truth is, if it weren't for their coverage ,we the people , would know even less about what the "radicals" in the "peoples house " were doing to us . I appreciate them asking the hard questions and trying to practice journalism as it should be, if that's possible today .

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
whitey, you can joke about fox news , but the truth is, if it weren't for their coverage ,we the people , would know even less about what the "radicals" in the "peoples house " were doing to us . I appreciate them asking the hard questions and trying to practice journalism as it should be, if that's possible today .

That figures. I have observed that people whose only source of information is Fox News tend to be angrier, more paranoid, and more hostile than people who aren't exposed to Fox.

That figures. I have observed that people whose only source of information is Fox News tend to be angrier, more paranoid, and more hostile than people who aren't exposed to Fox.
Fox news viewers are more informed. Paranoid are those that are fed the mainstream media garbage and being told what to think. Fox news for the most part reports the news and lets the viewer come to their own conclusions. Fox news viewers are also more likely to get more sources to verify the news than non Fox viewers.

BS, read the titles of 1st page threads.
They're all right wing, there just isn't as many blatantly racist post.
I'm frankly amazed UGA Athletics hasn't had the site closed.

Liberalism is a mental disorder says Michael Savage......True, but I think its a cancer. It spreads and kills anything with a pulse. It can only be cured by education.

I agree with you in part. I don't believe it can be cured with the education that's available now, it's gotten to lib. But if the proper education is sought I believe it could be fixed but they think they are right so no need to seek.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
Agreed jungle, also how do likes get deleted lib board I guess had 10 more likes for pro-conservative post and now those 10 likes have been deleted. Ha what a joke.[/QUOTE]

Tell us again how you're a college professor? Good grief you are one silly SOB.......

Are you some sort of child? I don't know how an adult can be so freaking moronic. Where do you get your news. MSNBC? Fox News is the most accurate and reliable source in news. You don't like them because they ruin your world view and point out how utterly stupid you are. Liberalism has destroyed lives, economies and civilizations. Greece has colasped , Spain is next, followed by all of Europe,,...and we're rushing to become them with the election of the most unqulaified empty suit POS who ever held any office.....and you voted for him.

Last edited:
BS, read the titles of 1st page threads.
They're all right wing, there just isn't as many blatantly racist post.
I'm frankly amazed UGA Athletics hasn't had the site closed.
well that's what liberals do....shut down anything they hate. You are such a cliche. Force ppl to accept what you want, and use the power of Gov to shut down things you don't. Do you even know what that makes you? PPL like you are the problem with this Country, the professionally offended class,

Agreed jungle, also how do likes get deleted lib board I guess had 10 more likes for pro-conservative post and now those 10 likes have been deleted. Ha what a joke.
[/QUOTE]
Your likes got deleted? Oh Jesus

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT