ADVERTISEMENT

“We wuz Vikangs!”

GibsonDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Aug 9, 2011
md168xbz1qg21.jpg

Is this a Mel Brooks production?

You jest, but it's a little known fact that Vikings were descended from Swahili merchants. The first longboats were built in Zanzibar in the 6th century, after which point a group of sailors hoping to reach Indonesia were accidentally blown off-course and ended up in ****ING STOCKHOLM. The few white people that were there at the time were still shitting in front of each other, eating with their hands, and living in houses made of mud and spit. The new African settlers quickly introduced civilization to the natives, and by the 8th century, the Norsemen had indoor plumbing, central heating, and Starbucks. The white natives were resentful of their dark-skinned saviors however, and jealously cast them out, reverted to their base ways, and started raiding the rest of Europe. You wont read about this in history books thanks to the racist GOP. Orange man bad!

You jest, but it's a little known fact that Vikings were descended from Swahili merchants. The first longboats were built in Zanzibar in the 6th century, after which point a group of sailors hoping to reach Indonesia were accidentally blown off-course and ended up in ****ING STOCKHOLM. The few white people that were there at the time were still shitting in front of each other, eating with their hands, and living in houses made of mud and spit. The new African settlers quickly introduced civilization to the natives, and by the 8th century, the Norsemen had indoor plumbing, central heating, and Starbucks. The white natives were resentful of their dark-skinned saviors however, and jealously cast them out, reverted to their base ways, and started raiding the rest of Europe. You wont read about this in history books thanks to the racist GOP. Orange man bad!
Freddie Mercury was also from Zanzibar and he was blown by half of England.

So the story we have heard about Vikings is wrong and being covered up by the Republicans and Trump?

You forgot

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Rev. Al Sharpton

Hey Gibby, the Chats is looking for an official Historian. You up for it?

Ibd must have had insomnia and read 200 pages of Chat.
That's actually a recommended treatment. Got insomnia? Read the Chats. Got indigestion? Read the Chats. Stink foot? Read the Chats. Limp dick? Read the Chats. COVID-19? WELP. Can't help you there. Yer fuct. Read the Chats for a peaceful passing though.

Got a notification around 8:30 this morning that Ibdawg78 was hitting like on this. Well before mikul responded in it. Odd.

I was just reading along and responding to posts this morning when I discovered that some of them dated back to 2017. I had to clear my Internet history and cookies out and restart.

Inter-web gremlins I reckon.

I was just reading along and responding to posts this morning when I discovered that some of them dated back to 2017. I had to clear my Internet history and cookies out and restart.

Inter-web gremlins I reckon.
Happens to me all the time. Suddenly out of nowhere "Trailer trash hotties go wild for meth money" pops up on my history and I never typed it in there.

while I remember majority of that great thread,
It always makes me wonder what time of day this classic talk occurred.
I forget stuff,
that is why GibsonDawg should be Chat historian.

Larry could do it, but he's busy...

I will second that emotion based upon Gibby’s riveting account above of the Africa-Swedish connection. That’s the kind of stuff you don’t learn with a subscription to ancestry.com and DNA test.

However, I believe only @wayxpython can calculate the cumulative years of setbacks and jumps forward of UGA football. I think he needs to go all the way back to Herschel and give us a net number. Are we still 17.8 years behind, or are we getting closer to being on track?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT