ADVERTISEMENT

1 trillion dollars per quarter will be 1 trillion a month growth in our national debt

its not going to stop until it collapses on itself. We are in big trouble.
This is a big conversation when a Democrat is in office and faces reelection. When a Republican gets in office, there is literally no talk about it at all and it still grows and grows and grows and grows. Fact, the last time we had a yearly budget that yielded a surplus, a Democrat was POTUS. I'm not saying this as a Democrat. I have voted for Republicans since knowing all of this. It is concerning, but the side that is most concerned about it never seems to be when they are in control. It's okay to be in debt and for it to grow larger then.

This is a big conversation when a Democrat is in office and faces reelection. When a Republican gets in office, there is literally no talk about it at all and it still grows and grows and grows and grows. Fact, the last time we had a yearly budget that yielded a surplus, a Democrat was POTUS. I'm not saying this as a Democrat. I have voted for Republicans since knowing all of this. It is concerning, but the side that is most concerned about it never seems to be when they are in control. It's okay to be in debt and for it to grow larger then.
trump didn't help at all when it came to spending, he spent too much, but what we are seeing now is unprecedented and is not sustainable especially with much of the world turning to BRICS. If we keep spending and more countries abandon the dollar we will not be able to have any kind of financial strength and it will ultimately effect our ability to strengthen our military which is already decimated by a bunch of other situations that are by design. Republicans are equally responsible, they have the house but have not stopped the spending, they have threatened a lot and have pretty much continued down the same road. The new boss is like the old boss in the House of Representatives.

And that Dem had to be dragged into taking the steps to balance the budget. But you are correct in saying the swamp pubs are guilty of participating in the spending orgy and have little interest in rocking the boat. It's literally why Trump has a faithful following. From read my lips to Paul Ryan, an overwhelming majority of traditional Pub voters have grown weary of the Mitch McConnell philosophy of campaign like a fiscal conservative and govern like an oligarch.

And that Dem had to be dragged into taking the steps to balance the budget. But you are correct in saying the swamp pubs are guilty of participating in the spending orgy and have little interest in rocking the boat. It's literally why Trump has a faithful following. From read my lips to Paul Ryan, an overwhelming majority of traditional Pub voters have grown weary of the Mitch McConnell philosophy of campaign like a fiscal conservative and govern like an oligarch.
right, republicans are no longer fiscally conservative they go along with the dems on things and then blame them for it.

trump didn't help at all when it came to spending, he spent too much, but what we are seeing now is unprecedented and is not sustainable especially with much of the world turning to BRICS. If we keep spending and more countries abandon the dollar we will not be able to have any kind of financial strength and it will ultimately effect our ability to strengthen our military which is already decimated by a bunch of other situations that are by design. Republicans are equally responsible, they have the house but have not stopped the spending, they have threatened a lot and have pretty much continued down the same road. The new boss is like the old boss in the House of Representatives.
It’s as if the DC crowd is purposefully increasing this blowout spending and buying gold and Bitcoin as fast as they can.
Iceberg ahead!

We are in debt. What would anyone in any situation do while in debt? Use revenue to sustain basic needs or create new ways to spend more money.

If increased debt is needed for essentials, so be it. Fix the revenues.

Don’t create new expenditures for the promise of a vote. This is important because the monies promised don’t belong to the politicians.

its not going to stop until it collapses on itself. We are in big trouble.
What was the very old Cher song.. Gypsies, tramps and thieves.... They are printing and stealing.. 2/3 of the Federal budget comes from printed money and not tax collections. Most of these people have never seen a real day of work. Steal and steal more and I you questions us, you will go to jail.

And they are sending the money to foreign countries. Our country needs just as much help as these other countries do. America first!
Yes!!! America first is not racist, homophobic, sexist, or hateful in any way.
If you can't take care of your home, how can you help others? This money going to Ukraine and other special interest projects is just a bottomless money pit for the politicians to fill their own bank accounts!

Last edited:
Yes!!! America first is not racist, homophobic, sexist, or hateful in ant way.
If you can't take care of your home, how can you help others? This money going to Ukraine and other special interest projects is just a bottomless money pit for the politicians to fill their own bank accounts!
it's money laundering on steroids and it's fast and furious all over again and the fact that people can't see that is shocking

Absolutely. The only people paying attention are the ones at the top of the financial pile.
What is the benefit of being an American citizen anymore? We pay more taxes , to keep up illegal aliens and have alternative lifestyle choices forced on us. Can I identify as an illegal and get my goodies? Just saying. I am very proud to be an American! Let’s turn the care back to us!

Yes!!! America first is not racist, homophobic, sexist, or hateful in ant way.
You can’t tell me these Dems and Republicans aren’t getting a kick back out Ukraine.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
It's always unprecedented. You think this is the first time this was said?

But it’s time to stop it. It will be painful for a while but we’ve got to stop printing money and throwing it into a bottomless pit. These politicians don’t give a damn but it’s going to have to be paid back somehow.

But it’s time to stop it. It will be painful for a while but we’ve got to stop printing money and throwing it into a bottomless pit. These politicians don’t give a damn but it’s going to have to be paid back somehow.
Exactly, It's time to stop it. This is what I said. Now is the time to stop it. Seems it's the first thing Trump mentions in his speeches. And it was his numero uno concern during his presidency. Always trying to address it but for those pesky swamp kings.

Exactly, It's time to stop it. This is what I said. Now is the time to stop it. Seems it's the first thing Trump mentions in his speeches. And it was his numero uno concern during his presidency. Always trying to address it but for those pesky swamp kings.
No Trump got caught up in the spending spree too. Call it like I see it.

when in our history has our debt increased by 1 trillion pe quarter
it's not about what's being, it's about what's happening. When in our history has our debt increased by the RATE of a trillion dollars per quarter before now?

when in our history has our debt increased by 1 trillion pe quarter

it's not about what's being, it's about what's happening. When in our history has our debt increased by the RATE of a trillion dollars per quarter before now?
It hasn't, and if it continues the next four years under Republican rule......silence.

Been there done that. Wash, rinse, repeat.

What is the benefit of being an American citizen anymore? We pay more taxes , to keep up illegal aliens and have alternative lifestyle choices forced on us. Can I identify as an illegal and get my goodies? Just saying. I am very proud to be an American! Let’s turn the care back to us!

I know what you mean. It no linger resembles a free country. The govt is too large and powerful, exactly what the founders had hoped to avoid. Our constitutional republic has been hijacked to the point we must remain in secrecy if we hope to operate under any semblance of freedom. All we can do is keep the faith and hope the truth wins out, which I believe it will

I know what you mean. It no linger resembles a free country. The govt is too large and powerful, exactly what the founders had hoped to avoid. Our constitutional republic has been hijacked to the point we must remain in secrecy if we hope to operate under any semblance of freedom. All we can do is keep the faith and hope the truth wins out, which I believe it will
It always does in the end!

Reactions: Bells76
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT