ADVERTISEMENT

2 articles read over Holidays- 2024 really tough for Trump to win

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
I read 2 unrelated articles that echo what I have thought all along, regardless how bad Biden is it will be VERY difficult for Trump to win in 2024.

1. Democrats are moving their $$ around and going all in for Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan and North Carolina. Little if any will be spent in Georgia or Az. What does those 4 swing states have in common- very loose absentee voter ID verification and Democrat Governors. Trump would need to win by 5% to have a chance. Zuckerberg $$$$ will be flowing thru inter-city Detroit, Philly and Clevland in the multimillions to ensure ballots get mailed, filled out and returned for anyone that might consider voting for Biden.

2. One of Trump’s biggest supporters, Steve Brannon saying Mark Milley would be tried for treason if Trump was re-elected. For record, I thought General Milley was AWFUL and potentially treasonous but this is another very powerful person who will do anything to ensure Trump is not re-elected. Trump has an enemy list a mile long of some of the most powerful people in America. Some will do anything to ensure he is not elected..

I read 2 unrelated articles that echo what I have thought all along, regardless how bad Biden is it will be VERY difficult for Trump to win in 2024.

1. Democrats are moving their $$ around and going all in for Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan and North Carolina. Little if any will be spent in Georgia or Az. What does those 4 swing states have in common- very loose absentee voter ID verification and Democrat Governors. Trump would need to win by 5% to have a chance. Zuckerberg $$$$ will be flowing thru inter-city Detroit, Philly and Clevland in the multimillions to ensure ballots get mailed, filled out and returned for anyone that might consider voting for Biden.

2. One of Trump’s biggest supporters, Steve Brannon saying Mark Milley would be tried for treason if Trump was re-elected. For record, I thought General Milley was AWFUL and potentially treasonous but this is another very powerful person who will do anything to ensure Trump is not re-elected. Trump has an enemy list a mile long of some of the most powerful people in America. Some will do anything to ensure he is not elected..
Agree with ur last sentence, we’ve seen it in action and are still seeing it…big problem for pubs is the damage the dims have caused could already be to the point of no return. Their power has escalated.,

The country is going down hill in too many ways, but most know it and the dim power swampsters are loving it. Don’t believe me, look at all the stupid that’s happening. Again anybody with a brain can see it. And the lefties love it.

Unfortunately for me there are more dim voters and stuffers…and dims stick together. Get a little help from the pub swamp and boom it’s an uphill battle for a republican win. It would be very little difference whether Biden or Newsome, or opra or tay tay ran on the dim ticket, the final #’s would be about the same for whoever their nominee is….come time to vote they push the dim button.

Much more to be said, but bottom line the dim machine fkd the country up to their liking. If the dims win again this time around…God bless the non dims in America

Btw, if Trump can’t win good luck to the other pubs that have their hat in the ring…

Last edited:
Reactions: DawgWCK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT