ADVERTISEMENT

A nurse my wife knows took the Covid vaccine and

Sorry to hear that, but you certainly don't get protection immediately. On one of the vaccines they were saying one week to take effect, but you don't get to 90+% until a week after the 2nd shot.

I’ve gotten the flu shot one time in my life. Same year I got the flu. Never got another one. Never had the flu since.
It is physically impossible to get the flu from the flu shot. If you got it about 30 years ago it was a possibility because the vaccine used weakened flu. Now not even the biggest conspiracy theorist can argue it is possible because the flu vaccine doesn’t use live virus. @NFultonDawg @Deadlyputter @OlecountryDawg

Last edited:
You will be first in line, if you havent taken it already.

I know your kind.

hey bro,
previously stated
next Pfizer dose due Jan 12.

my arm hurt the next day.
just like Every year at the doughnut factory.

now she has Covid .
This is possible if the exposure occurs before maximal immunity can be achieved- about 2 weeks after the second shot. Nobody outside on the clinical trial participants have gotten the second shot.

One of my partners got her first vaccine shot on a Monday & was exposed the next day. She tested positive the following Monday. If you are insinuating that the vaccine caused the nurse you mentioned to be infected, you would be wrong.

Reactions: celticdawg
I just posted what I know is fact . What the person and where the person works within the hospital.

far as time line I have no idea . I k ow from what I have been told , that nurses in labor and delivery have to live by strict guidelines. For obvious reasons . If I get more information I will share it .

I just posted what I know is fact . What the person and where the person works within the hospital.

far as time line I have no idea . I k ow from what I have been told , that nurses in labor and delivery have to live by strict guidelines. For obvious reasons . If I get more information I will share it .
Labor and delivery is one of the most risky because they cannot turn down care for people with covid. Thank her for her service.

Reactions: celticdawg
That's a shame and such cases unfortunately will be even more in the future. You can see different videos on YouTube with side effects. It is a very dangerous thing to do now. One question remains for me if I should trust the media, because there is no legit proof. Even after me finishing one of these universities https://www.cnaclasses101.com/certification/, many people will points other to think and no one can give a 100% proof answers about COVID-19, vaccines and all that conspiracy theory that flies in air and gives fear to people.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT