ADVERTISEMENT

All patriots and people who love the USA tune in to Newsmax right now to see what a President of our country sounds like, he is missed so much!

You lost me at Newsmax. This country will be saved when the folks on both extreme ends of the political spectrum start thinking for themselves and leave their cults. They both think they're enlightened thinkers and don't realize they're sheep.
This x10. When moderate conservative or moderate dem getting bashed by their own party, we know we are in trouble. And it happens all day, everyday on here and everywhere else right now.

You lost me at Newsmax. This country will be saved when the folks on both extreme ends of the political spectrum start thinking for themselves and leave their cults. They both think they're enlightened thinkers and don't realize they're sheep.
I agree completely. The problem is you can either ignore the news or wonder how much of “their truth” you can believe. Go to three or four different news sites and check their top five stories. It’s amazing how much variation there is and how similar stories are presented.
‘The real crazy part is that some of the sites I would have never given credence to - sites I would consider conspiracy theory rags - have actually been ahead of the curve on some info regarding stateside politics and Ukraine.
‘Strange times we live in.
JC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT