ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only one who still refuses to buy anything Nike?

Seems like most of the championship gear, especially from the bookstore, is Nike stuff. Haven't bought any of their stuff for 3 years now.
I am exactly the same. When they gave Kapersmut a big wad of money I said fk them and the scumbag they support too. Never will I buy another Nike product of any kind.

Seems like most of the championship gear, especially from the bookstore, is Nike stuff. Haven't bought any of their stuff for 3 years now.
I refuse to buy from a woke, sold out product manufacturer. They snub their noses at the freedom they enjoy, forgetting the brave men and women that fought for it.

Last edited:
No Nike for me either. They chose to support a WOKE position that I can not go along with. They need to feel the loss of customers like me and others. They would really be in a hurt if not for all of the sports franchises that are required to promote their products via contract.
I cover the Nike logo on stuff that I already have.

I am exactly the same. When they gave Kapersmut a big wad of money I said fk them and the scumbag they support too. Never will I buy another Nike product of any kind.
Are you saying that you won't buy Nike because they paid a person exercising his constitutional right of free speech while you are exercising your right not to buy their product. Hypocrisy!!! Glad that they won't go broke.

No Nike for me either. They chose to support a WOKE position that I can not go along with. They need to feel the loss of customers like me and others. They would really be in a hurt if not for all of the sports franchises that are required to promote their products via contract.
Are you serious?

Reactions: Kennyg36
I refuse to buy from a woke, sold out product manufacturer. They snub their noses at the freedom they enjoy, forgetting the brave men and women that fought for it.
Black folks that fought in the wars were never accorded the same freedoms that whites received. Case in point is that of Bill O'reilly talking about growing up in a house on Long Island that his father purchased with VA money after WWII. Blacks were not allowed, nor were we allowed to participate in other things such as land rushes. Those are the freedoms that we fought for and did'nt receive. Sound like you need to wake up and read and stop listening to other peoples trash.

I would. I am even willing to pay for it. Were you at the capital on Jan. 6?

Are you saying that you won't buy Nike because they paid a person exercising his constitutional right of free speech while you are exercising your right not to buy their product. Hypocrisy!!! Glad that they won't go broke.
Hypocrisy is what your showing. You would allow one and ridicule the other. He practices what he preaches. Like you said, he just stated the reason he has that point of view. You on the other hand just ridiculed him. We probably wouldn’t buy any product you came up with, because there are still a few with life standards and yours seemed to have slipped some my man.

Try something else. Your tactic isn't working. I don't buy from Clydes Armory, but they are still doing well.

I am saying they paid a scumbag who disrespected my country so I choose not to buy their products. Stick that in any orifice you choose. You have that constitutional right.

No and i wish i could get rid of that symbol on all the old nike stuff that i already had. Any suggestions on how to do that without ruining the garment? Lots of options out there for new stuff.

You can exercise your freedom of speech without pissing down on the men that protect others rights to do stupid publicity stunts. How is playing a child game and getting paid a salary that rivals many folks career earnings being oppressed? You don’t shit where you eat , to put it in a context much easier to understand for some.

Last edited:
Reactions: WyoDawg307
No and i wish i could get rid of that symbol on all the old nike stuff that i already had. Any suggestions on how to do that without ruining the garment. Lots of options out there for new stuff.
Just put some tape over it. You still use the garment and are not advertising the woke brand.

Reactions: 1970dawg.
Black folks that fought in the wars were never accorded the same freedoms that whites received. Case in point is that of Bill O'reilly talking about growing up in a house on Long Island that his father purchased with VA money after WWII. Blacks were not allowed, nor were we allowed to participate in other things such as land rushes. Those are the freedoms that we fought for and did'nt receive. Sound like you need to wake up and read and stop listening to other peoples trash.
I understand there were wrongs committed by our government ( which I HATE, meaning Those actions and our government ). These fake protest were not aimed at fighting wrongs, but directly pissing in the men who bore the price of our Freedoms. Kapernick is a communist sympathizer and just wanted to divide the nation and hurt capitalism and the US. Wake up

Reactions: ugaboz
I would. I am even willing to pay for it. Were you at the capital on Jan. 6?
Who the fu?k are you? Jan 6, because I don't patronize a company that exploits slave labor and supports an Iconoclastic, racist bigot. Dude, seriously. If you give me a time and place I will gladly meet you and administer some corrective training . You are a hateful twa#. Punk. Be careful who you piss off kid.

No you aren't alone. Far from it. I have a hard time finding shoes that fit, but Jordans were always a "go to" choice. Now I've found that some Skechers do as well for me. There's tons of other choices for shirts, shorts, socks, etc. It's easy to see that a lot of what you pay for with Nike is their marketing, which doesn't make the clothes any better.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Defin
I understand there were wrongs committed by our government ( which I HATE, meaning Those actions and our government ). These fake protest were not aimed at fighting wrongs, but directly pissing in the men who bore the price of our Freedoms. Kapernick is a communist sympathizer and just wanted to divide the nation and hurt capitalism and the US. Wake up
Definitely aimed at fighting wrongs and decades of systemic racism and oppression. Trump hijacked the narrative and turned it into something else and his minions ran with it. Kaep kneeling had nothing to do with the military.

Defin

Definitely aimed at fighting wrongs and decades of systemic racism and oppression. Trump hijacked the narrative and turned it into something else and his minions ran with it. Kaep kneeling had nothing to do with the military.
It was definitely meant to say this nation is not worth living in because of racism. Kneeling for the Anthem was a direct insult to all who served to protect our rights. It was a huge slap in the face of those who gave all to preserve freedom. We as a people today, do not deserve the freedom we inherited. It must be fought for and nourished. People today would rather trade freedom for security, and those willing to do that deserve neither! Kapernick was a hypocrite, he took the money until his skills waned then turned on the very system that made him a star , for a short time.

As read through many of these comments talking about companies and people disrespecting our freedoms and such that myself and many before and after me served our country to protect and at times even die for it really is hard for me to comprehend you thoughts on the subject. Freedom is for every U.S. citizen! I and many other like me fought in wars to protect such freedoms. You don't have to agree with companies or people but it's their right to not agree with your views as well. Hey that is America and that is freedom. Some of you will bring up the National Anthem and kneeling, I'm not going to get into all that but I will say this, you would be surprised how many Sailors, Marines and Soldiers who have done way worst during the Anthem and to the flag. Trust me. At the same time those things are just symbols and symbols only! Freedoms and rights are the American people and each person has earned the right to be treated fairly and judge by their characteristics rather than the color of their skin.And for those who think kneeling may be Disrespectful to all who have served I would say that's not all true because ther were men and women prior to being Sailors and Soilders and as we have seen military uniforms does not stop you from being a person of color.

Last edited:
Defin

What a surprise! Another lame attempt to interject Orange man into a thread where he wasn't mentioned.

As read through many of these comments talking about companies and people disrespecting our freedoms and such that myself and many before and after me served our country to protect and at times even die for it really is hard for me to comprehend you thoughts on the subject. Freedom is for every U.S. citizen! I and many other like me fought in wars to protect such freedoms. You don't have to agree with companies or people but it's their right to not agree with your views as well. Hey that is America and that is freedom. Some of you will bring up the National Anthem and kneeling, I'm not going to get into all that but I will say this, you would be surprised how many Sailors, Marines and Soldiers who have done way worst during the Anthem and to the flag. Trust me. At the same time those things are just symbols and symbols only! Freedoms and rights are the American people and each person has earned the right to be treated fairly and judge by their characteristics rather than the color of their skin.And for those who think kneeling may be Disrespectful to all who have served I would say that's not all true because ther were men and women prior to being Sailors and Soilders and as we have seen military uniforms does not stop you from being a person of color.
Thank you for your service. You are entitled to your opinion even though you don't make sense. Don't go talking about what Marines do because you ain't one.

Last edited:
As read through many of these comments talking about companies and people disrespecting our freedoms and such that myself and many before and after me served our country to protect and at times even die for it really is hard for me to comprehend you thoughts on the subject. Freedom is for every U.S. citizen! I and many other like me fought in wars to protect such freedoms. You don't have to agree with companies or people but it's their right to not agree with your views as well. Hey that is America and that is freedom. Some of you will bring up the National Anthem and kneeling, I'm not going to get into all that but I will say this, you would be surprised how many Sailors, Marines and Soldiers who have done way worst during the Anthem and to the flag. Trust me. At the same time those things are just symbols and symbols only! Freedoms and rights are the American people and each person has earned the right to be treated fairly and judge by their characteristics rather than the color of their skin.
I appreciate your serving our country and respect your opinion. If that is your view on the matter that is yours, after seeing the good and the bad that exist in this nation and every human being on this earth, The Unites States is by far the greatest nation to ever exist. This nation tries to protect our God given rights (not given to us by the government, they want to diminish them). The whole BLM movement is a communist organization bent on taking down capitalism and weakening our nation as they change it. Kapernick is just a useful idiot to the BLM movement. He was happy until his skills left him and he was no linger able to play with the NFL. Funny how that works out. You think?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT