ADVERTISEMENT

I offer some contrast on issues related to the Athens tragedy….

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
1. Thumbs up to law enforcement for Athens / Clark Co on their swift action finding the body and criminal
2. Thumbs down to the local DA and NY DA for not enforcing the law and holding these criminals accountable for their earlier crimes
3. Thumbs up to most of my liberal poster friends, they didn’t make excuses for President Biden or his policies, they just let most of us vent and all in some way grieve the tragedy
4. Thumbs down to an isolated poster or two who actually caused other posters racist and xenophobic for being outraged this tragedy was caused by an illegal immigrant who had committed numerous crimes in the US before this attack and had faced little if any consequences.
5. Thumbs up to Fox News and Governor Kemp for calling out the non resident status and prior convictions and getting it on record.
6. Thumbs down to AJC and CNN and many other outlets for doing everything possible to not report the facts about the criminal’s citizenship status nor prior convictions. It’s as if they were covering for a certain President and his policies that most likely played a part in this tragedy

1. Thumbs up to law enforcement for Athens / Clark Co on their swift action finding the body and criminal
2. Thumbs down to the local DA and NY DA for not enforcing the law and holding these criminals accountable for their earlier crimes
3. Thumbs up to most of my liberal poster friends, they didn’t make excuses for President Biden or his policies, they just let most of us vent and all in some way grieve the tragedy
4. Thumbs down to an isolated poster or two who actually caused other posters racist and xenophobic for being outraged this tragedy was caused by an illegal immigrant who had committed numerous crimes in the US before this attack and had faced little if any consequences.
5. Thumbs up to Fox News and Governor Kemp for calling out the non resident status and prior convictions and getting it on record.
6. Thumbs down to AJC and CNN and many other outlets for doing everything possible to not report the facts about the criminal’s citizenship status nor prior convictions. It’s as if they were covering for a certain President and his policies that most likely played a part in this tragedy
Amen brother! The MSM is nothing but a propaganda machine for the Marxis Democrats.

Thanks!! Georgia, please do not vote blue in the upcoming election. Democrats are ruining this great country. Have the Democrats done anything right? I think not.

Thanks!! Georgia, please do not vote blue in the upcoming election. Democrats are ruining this great country. Have the Democrats done anything right? I think not.
Well I voted last time and I will vote this time God willing. I just hope the Republicans have lawyers stationed in all of these voting districts around Atl. Got to stop the cheating.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT