ADVERTISEMENT

Am I the only one who still refuses to buy anything Nike?

I appreciate your serving our country and respect your opinion. If that is your view on the matter that is yours, after seeing the good and the bad that exist in this nation and every human being on this earth, The Unites States is by far the greatest nation to ever exist. This nation tries to protect our God given rights (not given to us by the government, they want to diminish them). The whole BLM movement is a communist organization bent on taking down capitalism and weakening our nation as they change it. Kapernick is just a useful idiot to the BLM movement. He was happy until his skills left him and he was no linger able to play with the NFL. Funny how that works out. You think?
Kaep is a useful idiot? How would you describe those people that attacked the Capitol on Jan 6?

I'm not a billboard for Nike, Patagonia, North Face or anyone else. It's not a political statement, I just don't like wearing swooshes or company names. I do like this one, though.

ssrco,classic_tee,mens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front_alt,square_product,600x600.jpg

Last edited:
Kaep is a useful idiot? How would you describe those people that attacked the Capitol on Jan 6?
Attacked? Really, they opened the freaking doors and invited them in! Did any effing buildings burn? NO! The only death was an unarmed female military veteran, by a democrat. You have no leg to stand on here. Take it elsewhere!

Reactions: SprayTanDawg
Attacked? Really, they opened the freaking doors and invited them in! Did any effing buildings burn? NO! The only death was an unarmed female military veteran, by a democrat. You have no leg to stand on here. Take it elsewhere!
A lot of Jan 6 attackers are in prison or headed that way. I guarantee they resent being useful idiots right now. All over a BIG LIE. And they are still reviewing the film and locking people up. The only thing those idiots can say is “Thanks Donald!”.

Reactions: celticdawg
A lot of Jan 6 attackers are in prison or headed that way. I guarantee they resent being useful idiots right now. All over a BIG LIE. And they are still reviewing the film and locking people up. The only thing those idiots can say is “Thanks Donald!”.

You are so wrong on this. It’s just all you guys have to hold onto some sort of credibility. Make a show of other’s misdemeanors to hide you own felonies.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
They are being held without due process! These are the actions of a tyrannical government you so adore! You seem to have your head up in a region where sun does not shine.

Last edited:
Reactions: SprayTanDawg

You actually think there is any credibility in that newspaper, a DC judge and jury? I am friends with someone who covered every inch of this trial, and was actually in the capitol filming during Jan. 6. You read these MSM articles and accept them as truth. I guess that’s easier as people don’t have to think.

I’m just letting you know, if you want the truth, dig deeper. There was much more going on in sworn testimony than what you realize.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
Thank you for your service. You are entitled to your opinion even though you don't make sense. Don't go talking about what Marines do because you ain't one.
No I am not but I served with many Marines, so I do have some knowledge on the subject.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT