ADVERTISEMENT

America first , unless you’re American

No. Not everything is a "test run."

let Oregon be Oregon. One of the reasons I don't live there. And I agree with you...Keep that stuff out there.
I totally agree with you. Which is why I am trying to get you guys not to bring California to the Oval Office. Welcome to California USA. Just without the weather and beaches. Lots of taxes and debt.

Sorry, not sorry… but I do work my ass off to have nice things… what’s wrong with American exceptionalism and wanting to preserve our history and solidifying our future American dreams… y’all show your true colors though eventually… I see now… this is partly why you crazies are voting Dem… you despise these people and Trump… (ps… I don’t really have a boat lol)

It’s all he’s got… He’s a hater… he won’t answer hardly any questions… if it walks like a duck…
Ok, settle down. I have a boat too. Let me go through all of your questions and see what you want to know:

1. My dad changed jobs a lot. I have no idea why that matters or why you care.
2. Born in Florence, Alabama.
3. I don't know that the Dems have moved as far left as the Republicans have moved right, but if you think they have, hey man, cool. In my opinion, if the system is working as it should, Democrats are pushing the country towards their agenda, and Republicans are pulling on the reins to keep them from going too far, too fast. A compromise should result, but it just isn't these days.
4. There's not a line one crosses and says, "Here is where the far right begins." MTG, Gaetz, etc., that's the far right. I think Trumpism is dangerous, but if he loses again, I think you'll see the reemergence of the McCain/Romney style Republicans, and that's a good thing. I don't think the religious right is necessarily the far right, but I do enjoy the preacher that lives on my road telling my wife you can't be a Christian if you're a Democrat. I told him to get f***ed. If you feel that way, I'll tell you the same thing.
5. An "Alabama liberal" is still pretty moderate, but if you live in Alabama and aren't on Trump's knob, you're a liberal.
6. She does not want open borders, but would've preferred that the House GOP had passed the immigration bill.
7. I don't know what abortion on demand is, but if it's abortion at 9 months (which might be the dumbest thing Republicans are saying right now), of course she is against that. She is pro-choice.
8. She is for the legalization of marijuana, and buddy, we're headed that direction anyway. She does not advocate for the legalization of hard drugs.
9. Trans normalization? I see you're still talking about this. I also see that you still have that thirsty-ass picture of a shirtless Brock Bowers as your profile pic.
10. I'm not going to tell you what I do for a living, but I also don't know why you assume I'm using my degree for it. You do a lot of assuming about me, and most of it is wrong anyway, but you do you.

How people can think like Dems? I don't know man. I want people to be happy. If they want to dress up like the opposite sex, or marry the same sex, or use dumb pronouns, I just do. Not. Care. I can't understand why you do.

If I have to pay another nickel in taxes so kids aren't hungry at school, I'll do it. I just don't know why you won't.

I would've taken student loan forgiveness if it had gotten anywhere, but it absolutely did not address the real problem, which is that college is insanely expensive.

You want my position on anything else?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cherrydawg
Not assuming anything… just asking… I see… you’ve shown your colors lol… have a good weekend.

laughing-come-see-this.gif

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Ok, settle down. I have a boat too. Let me go through all of your questions and see what you want to know:

1. My dad changed jobs a lot. I have no idea why that matters or why you care.
2. Born in Florence, Alabama.
3. I don't know that the Dems have moved as far left as the Republicans have moved right, but if you think they have, hey man, cool. In my opinion, if the system is working as it should, Democrats are pushing the country towards their agenda, and Republicans are pulling on the reins to keep them from going too far, too fast. A compromise should result, but it just isn't these days.
4. There's not a line one crosses and says, "Here is where the far right begins." MTG, Gaetz, etc., that's the far right. I think Trumpism is dangerous, but if he loses again, I think you'll see the reemergence of the McCain/Romney style Republicans, and that's a good thing. I don't think the religious right is necessarily the far right, but I do enjoy the preacher that lives on my road telling my wife you can't be a Christian if you're a Democrat. I told him to get f***ed. If you feel that way, I'll tell you the same thing.
5. An "Alabama liberal" is still pretty moderate, but if you live in Alabama and aren't on Trump's knob, you're a liberal.
6. She does not want open borders, but would've preferred that the House GOP had passed the immigration bill.
7. I don't know what abortion on demand is, but if it's abortion at 9 months (which might be the dumbest thing Republicans are saying right now), of course she is against that. She is pro-choice.
8. She is for the legalization of marijuana, and buddy, we're headed that direction anyway. She does not advocate for the legalization of hard drugs.
9. Trans normalization? I see you're still talking about this. I also see that you still have that thirsty-ass picture of a shirtless Brock Bowers as your profile pic.
10. I'm not going to tell you what I do for a living, but I also don't know why you assume I'm using my degree for it. You do a lot of assuming about me, and most of it is wrong anyway, but you do you.

How people can think like Dems? I don't know man. I want people to be happy. If they want to dress up like the opposite sex, or marry the same sex, or use dumb pronouns, I just do. Not. Care. I can't understand why you do.

If I have to pay another nickel in taxes so kids aren't hungry at school, I'll do it. I just don't know why you won't.

I would've taken student loan forgiveness if it had gotten anywhere, but it absolutely did not address the real problem, which is that college is insanely expensive.

You want my position on anything else?
3. Dems have not moved that far left? Socially they have moved into another universe. What time frame are we talking here? 3 years and I might agree it is an accurate statement. Fiscally they have moved quite a bit more than the republicans for sure.
6. How do you know what she wants. She will not spell it out for any of us to know. She believe illlegal immigrants should be given amnesty. All that does is increase illegal border crossings.
7. Abortion on demand is an abortion without a reason to be given. What about an abortion at 6 months? Where do you draw a line and why? Viability of the baby(fetus) is occurring earlier and earlier with improved medical care.
9. I have no clue where you are going.
But there are only men and women. People may identify, feel, desire etc other things but that does not change the scientific difference between a man’s body and a woman’s body.
So boys/men should not be allowed to play in girls/women’s sports. They should not be allowed in locker rooms or restrooms that do not match their genetic makeup.

Just having some of these discussions 20 years most Democrats would say is crazy.

As stated above:

It's a state issue. Let them sort it out. Don't like it? Don't live in or visit Oregon. Then YOUR taxes don't fund this program. Problem solved. It's your choice...
Our taxes have already funded and are currently funding this program. Every immigrant being ferried across the border is a drain on my taxes and devalues my currency, which is putting aside the vast amount of federal funding being paid directly to NGOs that do the ferrying, and putting aside the direct cost to the American working man who either has his wages cut or is fired from his job because of an immigrant, and putting aside the inflation of housing cost, and putting aside cost of living, and putting aside the cost to the safety and security that comes along with bringing in hordes of foreigners, and putting aside the erosion to the average American's political power, then yeah immigration doesn't affect me.

But pretending for a moment that immigration is actually great for everyone and immigrants are wonderful delightful people, America is for Americans and Americans only. It should make any American made as hell when we are treated like 2nd class citizens inside our land by our own government.

And it does, the problem is we Americans are not outnumbered inside our own nation.

Then take your own advice that you give the libs and head out if you don’t like it. I personally love college football and Chick-Fil-A too much.

Oregon’s crunchy as hell, but it’s a state program. I’d figure the party of state’s rights would say, not really our thing, but let’s let the voters of Oregon handle it.

If this was a federal program, I’d have a completely different opinion.
Only if none of the funds are federal.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
You can’t answer those questions or you don’t want to?… not asking for specifics… I’m just trying to wrap my head around what makes you Dems think/believe/feel the way you do right now… it can’t be all Trump hatred… I know y’all are smarter than us rednecks, but I just can’t understand it… I’ll go then… I grew up in Stone Mountain… I live in Roswell now… I was at UGA in late 90s to early 00s… I do landscape/hardscape installations around metro Atl and have an exploding ever expanding 15 acre tree farm in Twiggs Co… I’m married and have a 10 yo son… see it’s easy… lol at whatever doxing is and tanking your business… I’m too busy to do anything but work and drive my kid to practices lol… When you're ready… we're all good here… Peace, my fellow American friend.
Be careful, dims are excellent at doxing. They do it to harm others all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT