ADVERTISEMENT

America in 30 years

Pine_Tree1

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2018
What do you think life will look like in the USA in 30 years? Will we be more or less free? Will we even have any freedoms? Will we still be called the USA. Will our children be better off than we were?

Will it resemble today or be almost unrecognizable? Will there even be civilization in 30 years or will nuclear war have destroyed it?

I know these are only opinions but curious what others predict?

Amerika has been in a downward spiral for the last 60 years with the dims leading the way. The GOP strategy has been to slow it down, but not to stop it. Unless that changes this country will be unrecognizable in 30 years.

Reactions: 911DAWG
What do you think life will look like in the USA in 30 years? Will we be more or less free? Will we even have any freedoms? Will we still be called the USA. Will our children be better off than we were?

Will it resemble today or be almost unrecognizable? Will there even be civilization in 30 years or will nuclear war have destroyed it?

Pendulum always swings too far then corrects. We have the greatest most innovative minds on Earth by far, and a culture and economic system that rewards it. When the shit truly hits the fan (think 9/11), folks focus on what matters.

America will be fine.

rollerball-capelight-pictures-james-caan-4kultrahd-bluray-review-highdef-digest-7.jpg

I am old enough to remember that the same questions were being asked in the 1960s.

Reactions: -lowcountrydawg

sLZ2Z1.gif

the country will not be here in 30 years imo, Mayne not even 5 at this rate

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT