ADVERTISEMENT

And the Oscar goes to....

That right there is why I’m giving up on “sports”. It’s all a fraud now.

wouldcrather watch middle school soccer, than endure 30 seconds all that bad acting that is built on a lie in the first place.

More whites killed by cops than blacks. 9 unarmed blacks killed in an entire year out of bazillion contacts with police.
This Outrage is all fraud. Planned and coordinated.

wouldcrather watch middle school soccer, than endure 30 seconds all that bad acting that is built on a lie in the first place.

More whites killed by cops than blacks. 9 unarmed blacks killed in an entire year out of bazillion contacts with police.
Entire movement based on a premise that's a lie. The statistics prove it's a lie.

Wait to see pee-wee sport/athletes start kneeling and turning away from the NA.

This is the problem I have with stunts like this. You are paid millions to analyze sports (not social issues). Get off of your soapbox and rally the troops on your own time/dime or just shut up and talk college football. This is just pandering (IMO).
Actually he is paid to spread the propaganda he’s told to spread. ESPN does what Disney execs tell them to.

Wait to see pee-wee sport/athletes start kneeling and turning away from the NA.
aint happening with my kids. They are 3 and 5. They know Star Spangled Banner, America the Beautiful, God Bless America, most Christmas carols, Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing, Amazing Grace, and Soft Kitty. My two already know the Grace we have from God and the Blessing of being Americans.

I have dumped MLB and MLS. I don’t know anyone in the NBA or NFL.

I watch the EPL because it’s not a running SJW talk show. If college football turns into one I’m done there too

I watched the "150 Years" Culture of CFB earlier. It gave me chills, especially towards the end. I was curious how long Gameday would screw it up.

I had classes with Maria Taylor and have been very proud of her. She went to Centennial HS in Roswell, probably grew up better than 90% of the student-athletes at Georgia, and has become the posterwoman on ESPN for social justice.

She is slowly creeping up to Jamele Hill territory for me, like can't even look at her. Her "I said what I said" rant about Drew Brees was it for me.

I’m scared of where this lead us. It’s becoming a mainstream idea that everything is someone else’s fault if you are not white and male and white males should give up everything because there success is only due to being a white male. The violence hasn’t really begun yet. Portland is just a very small example, but what happens when the other side pushes back? The best outcome is a national divorce. A civil war that would make Balkan and African ethnic wars blush. Sad part is the cheerleaders don’t get they will be the first to get it from the progressives.

I’m scared of where this lead us. It’s becoming a mainstream idea that everything is someone else’s fault if you are not white and male and white males should give up everything because there success is only due to being a white male. The violence hasn’t really begun yet. Portland is just a very small example, but what happens when the other side pushes back? The best outcome is a national divorce. A civil war that would make Balkan and African ethnic wars blush. Sad part is the cheerleaders don’t get they will be the first to get it from the progressives.

I have dumped MLB and MLS. I don’t know anyone in the NBA or NFL.

I watch the EPL because it’s not a running SJW talk show. If college football turns into one I’m done there too

Do the EPL kneel before every game? Yes they do, I'm a LV fan and I saw them today. You can't get away from it.

More than ready to hear the message 'obey the law, comply with law enforcement officers, you'll live to see another day'. And ready to hear how all police forces are racist, when most have a large black and hispanic presence. Guess they hire only those that hate their own kind.
When these people hold up a true example of someone killed just because they're black, I'll listen. Seems the law-breakers all want to be able to do what O J did, anything you want, and get away with it, just without the arrest and trial. When better examples of black manhood can be held up than Michael Brown, George Floyd, etc., I'll listen. Tired of hearing that you gotta speak up or be racist, sorry, ain't gonna buy into that. Ready for leaders to be leaders, call this for what it is, marxists trying to tear this country down, and a call to law and order. Don't want a race war, we were getting along pretty well until the gay muslim president was elected ( or managed to steal a couple of elections, still not sure that didn't happen ). The Saul Alinsky disciple has done more damage to this country in 8 years that our 2 world wars, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
Do the EPL kneel before every game? Yes they do, I'm a LV fan and I saw them today. You can't get away from it.
They do but the commentators don’t yammer on about social justice for 2 hrs. In this strange world the commentators talk about the game, tactics, etc. who thinks this is a good idea?

Watching Memphis tonight I had to turn it off. The commentators wouldn’t shut up.

Reactions: SLC_Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT