ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia’s Gabe Sterling Goes Silent and Is “In Hiding” Since Georgia State Election Board Finds Violations in Second 2020 Election Investigation

doerunn

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jul 13, 2001
doerun and inverness
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/georgias-gabe-sterling-goes-silent-is-hiding-since/

The people were right. The 2020 Election results in Georgia never should have been certified. The 2020 election in Georgia was stolen. It’s a fact.

Georgia’s Gabe Sterling who was involved in the certification of the stolen 2020 Election claimed that there were no issues with the Georgia election results. This was false and is false. Even Governor Kemp agreed that there were issues with the 2020 Election.

Georgia citizen Joe Rossi looked into the 2020 Election and the recounts after the election and he found numerous issues with the election results in Fulton County.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/georgias-gabe-sterling-goes-silent-is-hiding-since/

The people were right. The 2020 Election results in Georgia never should have been certified. The 2020 election in Georgia was stolen. It’s a fact.

Georgia’s Gabe Sterling who was involved in the certification of the stolen 2020 Election claimed that there were no issues with the Georgia election results. This was false and is false. Even Governor Kemp agreed that there were issues with the 2020 Election.

Georgia citizen Joe Rossi looked into the 2020 Election and the recounts after the election and he found numerous issues with the election results in Fulton County.
MAGA's don't worry. This will be used in November to send the election to the Legislature.

Have you considered it’s because loons like you threatened his and his families life? Get over it man, Trump lost in court many times, with many judges he himself appointed.
I don’t Sterling is a bad guy and is very knowledgeable about elections, however he made some absolute statements that were not accurate. I fell out with him and SOS for not doing a signature audit of the absentee ballots in Fulton Co, I think the article above references a supervisor not certifying because he felt that many of these absentee ballot signatures were not even checked. My assumption is Sterling knew that was likely and did nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT