ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Another reason to hate Tennessee and boycott visiting the gross state….

The government's logic is “As introduced, lowers the threshold for enhancing the minimum sentence of a person convicted of driving under the influence of an intoxicant, from a blood alcohol concentration of 0.20 percent or more to a blood alcohol concentration of 0.15 percent or more.”

Will be shocked if this actually passes. Seems pretty wild to me that cold beer would be illegal to sell.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
The government's logic is “As introduced, lowers the threshold for enhancing the minimum sentence of a person convicted of driving under the influence of an intoxicant, from a blood alcohol concentration of 0.20 percent or more to a blood alcohol concentration of 0.15 percent or more.”

Will be shocked if this actually passes. Seems pretty wild to me that cold beer would be illegal to sell.
Ignorant people make stupid laws. You just can’t make stuff like this up.

Too late I live here. Could care less about the beer but yes there is a lot of asinine laws and the state government is backwords in many ways.
Note we have had gambling for 2-3 years. Georgia? No
I agree, GA has some backwards approaches to law, but no cold beer is sacrilege!

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT