ADVERTISEMENT

Another win for Trump....

RBG's got to be getting close.
She and the Democrats will cling to that seat like their lives depended on it. I bet RGB will quite literally die before she retires.

There must be laws that speak to removing a justice if they are shown to have a diminished mental capacity. Maybe we can go doctor shopping like the Dems go judge shopping and we can find someone who will pronounce her bat-shit crazy. The diagnosis wouldn’t be a stretch.

The senate isn't going to flip...it will expand for the Repubs. Just think Trump will probably get 3 more SC picks. Get solid law abiding conservatives on the Court and its game over
With every passing day, Trump getting elected means more and more in the fight for our FREEDOM! What a great day. The libs will not like the results if they keep pushing us.

I would strongly recommend Trump nominate someone and get them appointed before January just in case the Senate flips. I suspect if the Senate flips, the nominee will get the Garland treatment. (Having said that, the map favors the GOP holding on to the Senate)
Schumer already crying. Took floor at Senate to say the Senate should bipartisanly not confirm any of Trump's appointments in order to save the progress from previous decades.

Cry all he wants, they are powerless to stop this appointment.

Schumer already crying. Took floor at Senate to say the Senate should bipartisanly not confirm any of Trump's appointments in order to save the progress from previous decades.

I’m not sure I understand what he thinks he can do with less than 51 Senators. The filibuster is virtually dead (and probably should be because both parties have abused it)

I’m not sure I understand what he thinks he can do with less than 51 Senators. The filibuster is virtually dead (and probably should be because both parties have abused it)
I hope he puts up Ben Shapiro.

Yea that cheesedick wasn't that concerned when he was using the nuclear option to put a bunch of whack job Obama (AKA POSTOUS) judges throughout the Country

No love for Shapiro? He would make the left lose what remaining sanity they have left. Btw, Shapiro will be on Bill Maher this Friday. Get your popcorn.
I don’t know her
Time to get on YouTube and educate yourself bud. Shapiro is undefeated in absolutely eviscerating liberals who dare to debate him. Harvard law grad, quick wit, constitutionalist, incredibly smart and knows his facts.

No love for Shapiro? He would make the left lose what remaining sanity they have left. Btw, Shapiro will be on Bill Maher this Friday. Get your popcorn.
Update: watched Shapiro on Maher. Seems like a pretty impressive dude and a pretty intellectually consistent conservative
Nice! I haven't watched it yet. Looking forward to watching it soon.

I would strongly recommend Trump nominate someone and get them appointed before January just in case the Senate flips. I suspect if the Senate flips, the nominee will get the Garland treatment. (Having said that, the map favors the GOP holding on to the Senate)
Heard Trump is announcing a nomination July 9th

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT