ADVERTISEMENT

So Trump and Kennedy might debate.....

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
Wow, that would throw the Biden team into total chaos. Trump should do it, it helps legitimize Kennedy who pulls more votes from Biden plus it forces Biden to join debate and / or look weak and stay out. If I'm Trump I do this debate in Michigan in early September and if it goes well we do a second one in Pennsylvania. Surely Trump would look more sane than Kennedy...............)

Problem is, what if Kennedy clobbers Trump? Trumps been to busy with these bullsht court cases to prepare

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Problem is, what if Kennedy clobbers Trump? Trumps been to busy with these bullsht court cases to prepare
That scenario probably helps DJT. The mere appearance of Biden not attending that debate is a big hit to Joe. Stroke of genius move here to pull Joe’s declining ass out from behind the teleprompter.

What is the advantage to Trump for debating Kennedy. I don’t see that there is any. So why would he?

Reactions: nice marmot
Wow, that would throw the Biden team into total chaos. Trump should do it, it helps legitimize Kennedy who pulls more votes from Biden plus it forces Biden to join debate and / or look weak and stay out. If I'm Trump I do this debate in Michigan in early September and if it goes well we do a second one in Pennsylvania. Surely Trump would look more sane than Kennedy...............)
The last polling I saw suggested Kennedy was pulling nearly twice the votes from Trump as from Biden.

Reactions: nice marmot
The last polling I saw suggested Kennedy was pulling nearly twice the votes from Trump as from Biden.
I saw one pole that showed it helped Trump, one it helped Biden. 98% of electorate has probably already made up their mind who they are voting for, real key will the be so disgusted with their 1st choice they will go with Kennedy or just sit it out. That’s why I think race with polling data showing a 3% gap still could go either way for either candidate..

Reactions: willdup
Why would he? Kennedy is not his compilation, illegal ballots counting will be the problem. Remember the post “why vote for Biden”. No one responded . No one can think of one thing he has done to help our country.

Reactions: Athens62
To show Biden up, really only reason.
Biden not excepting a chance to debate Trump, that would be more than enough. The reason the media gives for Biden not debating will be hilarious. And the posters on here defending the decision. Can’t wait for the excuses.

Why would he? Kennedy is not his compilation, illegal ballots counting will be the problem. Remember the post “why vote for Biden”. No one responded . No one can think of one thing he has done to help our country.
I certainly understand absentee ballots from large blue cities in swing states are the key in the 2024 election. Don’t see minority voters pouring out to the Polls, will they fill out an absentee ballot requested for them and with a person sitting there ready to harvest it and take to the ballot box, most likely, we shall see…

I certainly understand absentee ballots from large blue cities in swing states are the key in the 2024 election. Don’t see minority voters pouring out to the Polls, will they fill out an absentee ballot requested for them and with a person sitting there ready to harvest it and take to the ballot box, most likely, we shall see…
They will let that person fill it out then they will sign in for some cash.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT