ADVERTISEMENT

Any of y’all wives have a air-fryer ? If not

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
y’all need to get her one . Then go to the freezer section at your local Wal mart and get some frozen chicken wings and then walk yourself to the seasoning area and get you some hot sauce. After you done with that take yourself to the coolers and get some colt 45 canes and take everything to her but the beer and tell her get to preparing the wings and cook em .

you will enjoy how the air fryer works and drink your day away . The air fryer has been the best investment I have made for the blushing bride cooking duties .

go now get them items .

Which one did you buy OCD, if you wouldn’t mind telling me. I’ve been meaning to get one of these, and need to know if I can get a descent one at Walmart or is it a Best Buy item. Thx

Which one did you buy OCD, if you wouldn’t mind telling me. I’ve been meaning to get one of these, and need to know if I can get a descent one at Walmart or is it a Best Buy item. Thx

sure ours is the cosori . You can download a app and start it with WiFi . Haven’t done it . Fred wife has gone through two and she said the cosori is by far the better one .

Reactions: khonelson
sure ours is the cosori . You can download a app and start it with WiFi . Haven’t done it . Fred wife has gone through two and she said the cosori is by far the better one .
OCD, I ordered the exact same model as you did , according to Amazon it should be arriving today.

OCD, I ordered the exact same model as you did , according to Amazon it should be arriving today.

It works great . Haven’t tried the WiFi thing yet . If the wings are frozen then going have to find a midway point and then restart it .

also get some egg rolls and point in there . Omg they are good . But the wings are by far is a home run .

if coaches don’t act out with protest and all , this will be my pre game and halftime meal . Wings from the air fryer .

Reactions: litedawg1968
we don’t have anymore but there this Japanese hot sauce that the blushing bride uses for a dip the wings in . I forget the name of it but my goodness. It’s fire but the beer close by and you want more wings .

I gotten to where I just pour it on after it’s pull .

y’all need to get her one . Then go to the freezer section at your local Wal mart and get some frozen chicken wings and then walk yourself to the seasoning area and get you some hot sauce. After you done with that take yourself to the coolers and get some colt 45 canes and take everything to her but the beer and tell her get to preparing the wings and cook em .

you will enjoy how the air fryer works and drink your day away . The air fryer has been the best investment I have made for the blushing bride cooking duties .

go now get them items .
Did you give up on the Blue Moon?
What happened to Waycross?

TBF, this is something anyone can use...don't wait on a wife to use it. This is an easy tailgating staple. They even make one that has two baskets to cook two sets of something (wings in one, fries in another).

TBF, this is something anyone can use...don't wait on a wife to use it. This is an easy tailgating staple. They even make one that has two baskets to cook two sets of something (wings in one, fries in another).

Listen if I do more in the kitchen , I start getting ask to do more in the kitchen. Example, empty the dishwasher, do the dishes , so on . This is why the kitchen is a corn field maze to most strong minded men .

Listen if I do more in the kitchen , I start getting ask to do more in the kitchen. Example, empty the dishwasher, do the dishes , so on . This is why the kitchen is a corn field maze to most strong minded men .

Odd...I don't get that at all. I also just ripped out an old dishwasher and installed a new one. You bet I ran the dishes in that thing to make sure it is working well. Air fryers compliment grilling duties and tailgating. It's worthy of your time to feel confident in how to use it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT