ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody remember the Four Horsemen of the original Vent? And, the fateful day

wayxpython

Diehard supporter
Oct 20, 2011
Willacoochee, GA
they posted a pic of them headed to the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, and the driver was drinking a 5th of liquor..............and the Chat turned its wrath against the legendary group? One of most hilarious moments in the old Chat's history.

4horsemen.jpg

Was probably circa '98, couple years before SanDiegoMovieMogulTrojanDawg had his epic post 'bout storming the field at Sanford Stadium.......a lot of folks exposed themselves as idiots that day..........I remember the monikers and never trusted their worthless asses afterwards. Too many politically correct folks during that era of the Vent.
GEORGIA_HEDGES.JPG_844660.jpg

they posted a pic of them headed to the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party, and the driver was drinking a 5th of liquor..............and the Chat turned its wrath against the legendary group? One of most hilarious moments in the old Chat's history.

4horsemen.jpg

Wasn’t that idiot LUVUGA part of that group ? Never did like him once I found out he was a worthless Yankee. Think he did others in that group wrong. Might have ended up doing time. Complete POS he was.

Wasn’t that idiot LUVUGA part of that group ? Never did like him once I found out he was a worthless Yankee. Think he did others in that group wrong. Might have ended up doing time. Complete POS he was.
There was that guy with the three underage whores on his Panama City balcony. He might have been OK, though.

4horsemen.jpg
Per legend, the driver was told, "You drive, because you're too #@%^#* drunk to sing."

I do remember the time JBD and crew We're traveling down I-75 on Halloween to WLOCP and had imbibbed as they traveled. One revealer in the group had donned his Halloween costume, including mask, when they stopped at a roadside store in South Georgia. The store clerk, saw the mask, thought it was a robbery and called the cops.

So far, JBD has served 3 years away from the Chats.

4horsemen.jpg

The demise of the Four was the beginning of the end of the Chats.

Somewhere Nobu is kicking someone in the thorax

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT