ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone had Covid lately?

478dawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2018
I have it now. Had it twice before once in 2020 and 2021. This is by far the worst. I’d compare it to the first two combined.

I can’t smell, taste, vomiting, fever chills and every other d*mn symptom you can think of.

I swore it was the flu but confirmed twice it covid.

Anyone else?

I have it now. Had it twice before once in 2020 and 2021. This is by far the worst. I’d compare it to the first two combined.

I can’t smell, taste, vomiting, fever chills and every other d*mn symptom you can think of.

Anyone else?
I had about a month ago. Fever of 102 and headache for about 24 hours. Good after that. Numerous friends have had recently and all were very short bouts.

Wife had it a month ago and sounds like she had what you had. Then, wait for it, she had it again 2 weeks later. Good news was neither lasted long.

I've gotten the vaccine and multiple boosters. Have yet to get covid.
johnny carson eye roll GIF by The Academy Awards

Month ago. Tested positive Fever late afternoon, by 4am gone and we went on to the Bahamas as planned . No symptoms after that except light headache next day

Reactions: NWGA_DAWG
Got it about 60 days ago….traveling in planes. Lots of people hacking around us…..our party of 4 all got it….mild for 3 of us lasted few days but only felt bad for 24-36 hrs- cough/mild fever….my wife had a tougher time lasted a week….. My bro got it recently after flying cross country…..airports and planes are an incubator. Ive had it twice and both mild - which I attribute to the shot.

Reactions: AC in Colorado
my wife and I both had it a month ago. I had it worse than her but not a big deal. Mostly a runny nose and flem in my throat. Did partially lose my sense of smell.

I'm a b**** when I get sick. It sucked but it wasn't that bad for us anyways

Last edited:
I got it recently. Felt weird during the day, then right before bedtime I got a headache then chills. Ran a fever for a little less than 36 hours. After the fever went away I felt fine. Felt like a really bad sinus headache. Didn't lose taste or smell this time. Other times I have gotten it I lost taste and smell for about a week. First time I got it, everything smelled like gasoline for almost a month.

Anyone else?
Buddy and his family have it, he said it was pretty intense. Hoping his elderly parents make it through

Me, my wife or my daughter have not yet gotten it. They work in the medical field and have been surrounded by it since it can down. We are walking on egg shells. Don’t want it.

I had about a month ago. Fever of 102 and headache for about 24 hours. Good after that. Numerous friends have had recently and all were very short bouts.
Same here. First time was godawful hell. 2nd and 3rd time were nothing. Like a cold now.

I had it in September, think I got it at UGA/UT Martin game, but not sure. Chills, sweats, cold symptoms, for 36 hours, then it went away pretty fast. I had it once in 2021, was completely asymptomatic and didn’t have one iota of a symptom or felt bad. This time felt pretty bad for a day or so, like I said, but I went away pretty fast. One thing that happened this time is the loss of taste, that phenomenon was weird for me. It only was messed up for 3 or 4 days and it didn’t start until the end of my other symptoms. I had all the shots and boosters and hadn’t had a booster since Nov 2021.

Covid is now just A flu, and it’s not going away. It is no longer THE flu, but don’t let your guard down, because Fauci and company are working diligently on Covid 20 through 24. C-19(?) is running through my family as I type this, as my youngest daughter brought it home after, you guessed it, flying to and from Jersey last weekend. She’s having a rough time with coughing and congestion, but my symptoms are minimal. Hope you all get well soon.

I had it about a month ago. Wasn't near as bad as the first 2 times I had it. Was pretty sick for about a 24 hour period then felt better. Taste changes are the worst part of it.

Reactions: DerkDawg1027

Anyone else?
Had it the week after the natty in 2022 & 2023…hoping the pattern holds for 2024

Anyone else?
My wife had it last week. It was her third time. No major issues. Just congestion and felt crappy. I gave her Paxlovid that I had since she is diabetic. She was good by day four and tested negative. Keep an eye on your O2 levels with pulse oximeter. Hope you get well soon.

For those of you that have had it two and three times, I'd seriously like to know if you got the shot and boosters.

Wife and kid got it last week. Both had initial two shots two years ago. The wife had a rough 8 days with fatigue and coughing. The kid was mild.

I’ve had two extra boosters and one prior mild infection. Despite being around them both and in a lot of airports lately I didn’t get it.

I considered getting the most recent booster, but current data shows it’s only 31% effective at preventing infection and 55% effective at reducing symptom severity.

I had it in September, think I got it at UGA/UT Martin game, but not sure. Chills, sweats, cold symptoms, for 36 hours, then it went away pretty fast. I had it once in 2021, was completely asymptomatic and didn’t have one iota of a symptom or felt bad. This time felt pretty bad for a day or so, like I said, but I went away pretty fast. One thing that happened this time is the loss of taste, that phenomenon was weird for me. It only was messed up for 3 or 4 days and it didn’t start until the end of my other symptoms. I had all the shots and boosters and hadn’t had a booster since Nov 2021.
I have an uncle that had The Rona last winter. His taste and smell still have not returned. Doc says at this point it probably won't. He is 75.

The one time I had it in December 2020, it was extremely mild. The worst part was losing taste and smell for about two weeks.

Anyone else?

no sir,
knock on wood,
I've Never had the Chinese virus!
certainly I've been exposed.

maybe because;
"I drink to an alarming excess" ?

like "The Andromeda Strain".?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT