ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone on this board who would vote against this?

Do you support the Bill of Rights? It forbids this idea.
Fargin Iceholes

th

Do you support the Bill of Rights? It forbids this idea.
I do.

Should non school employee or non student paid agitators be allowed on college campuses protesting and blocking citizens rights?

1. They should be arrested for trespass.
2. The participating students should be expelled and failed for breaking school ethical standards.
3. The networks shouldn’t even cover or mention children acting foolishly.

It’s not that hard. When did the students start running the school?

Consequence is hard, but is an outcome of behavior.

Empathetic woke behavior removes consequence.

Any students arrested and suspended/expelled should have their names and hometowns made public. Let Mom and Dad suffer for this BS.

Fire and staff and/or professors who participate.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I do.

Should non school employee or non student paid agitators be allowed on college campuses protesting and blocking citizens rights?

1. They should be arrested for trespass.
2. The participating students should be expelled and failed for breaking school ethical standards.
3. The networks shouldn’t even cover or mention children acting foolishly.

It’s not that hard. When did the students start running the school?

Consequence is hard, but is an outcome of behavior.

Empathetic woke behavior removes consequence.
I agree with 1,2,3,

Reactions: PotimusWillie
It’s telling the GOP is willing to spend political capital for Israel but none for its own constituents.

Their was a "born woman" hippie backpacker a few years ago that wanted to prove Iran was not a dangerous place by hitchhiking across Iran,....she remains a missing person

We can pick them up like Biden has done his illegals and drop them off. Nothing wrong with it. Who gives a shit if they go missing. They don't deserve air, so allow Hamas to have fun with them.
yep

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT