ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Anyone seen the story of the Glynn Academy students torturing a kid with autism, close to death?

Actually, in situations like this, the guilty, while not executed, should be subjected to same inflicted punishment. Water boarding would be appropriate, public humiliation, along with a year in prison.

The souls of the guilty are dark. Doing it then taking pictures of your prey is heinous. This is evil pure and simple.

Then remove whoever covered up the crime and they should be subjected to criminal law in not carrying out sworn duties.
Would like to get my hands on that little PissAnt Punk shooting the Double birds in the picture.....I would go Medieval on his Ass and he would be crying for his Mama....

Last edited:
As a fourth generation graduate of Glynn Academy, I am absolutely disgusted beyond words. Obviously, I grew up there and can tell you it is a different kind of environment for teenager. We were fast, privileged and extremely social. Many high school sororities and frats existed and members hazed since the late forties. I was a member in the seventies and the hazing was more fun than dangerous and sickening like this latest account. I am going to make a call to boots on the ground there and try and get the island inside news. This news has made me angry and repulsed!
A lot of prominent names. With the GBI and FBI involved I don’t think local politics will help them. Parents were at home as this stuff happened.

The Brunswick News is getting roasted for underreporting this story because apparently one of the kids involved with the torturing has a parent that's an executive for the Brunswick News. Apparently most if not all the kids involved come from affluent families on Saint Simons. This is terrible and hopefully those kids face justice for what they did.

Edit:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/cegxr-justice-for-trent
Apparently this is the GoFundMe for his medical bills. Also apparently there were multiple incidents.
Here's a quote for the GoFundMe organizer

"There is confusion due to the police report: the hosing video that is circulating is ANOTHER INCIDENT that happened to Trent on 3/17, the same boys are said to be involved. The other videos showing Trent in a black “Straight Out of Compton” shirt are ALL from the night of 3/21."

My son is severe autistic. I'd be mailing body parts.

The Brunswick News is getting roasted for underreporting this story because apparently one of the kids involved with the torturing has a parent that's an executive for the Brunswick News. Apparently most if not all the kids involved come from affluent families on Saint Simons. This is terrible and hopefully those kids face justice for what they did.

Edit:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/cegxr-justice-for-trent
Apparently this is the GoFundMe for his medical bills. Also apparently there were multiple incidents.
Here's a quote for the GoFundMe organizer

"There is confusion due to the police report: the hosing video that is circulating is ANOTHER INCIDENT that happened to Trent on 3/17, the same boys are said to be involved. The other videos showing Trent in a black “Straight Out of Compton” shirt are ALL from the night of 3/21."

front page of ajc.com now

Reactions: HuntinDawg
The kid isn’t autistic. Just misreported initially.
Article doesn't say he isn't autistic. It says: "There's also been widespread speculation that Lehrkamp has autism, but both the teen's family and police say he's never been diagnosed."

The way the reporter phrased that leads one to believe that he may appear to be on the spectrum but just hasn't been diagnosed. For instance if they said that about a kid who had been tested and found NOT to be on the spectrum or if they said that about someone who had no appearance of possibly being on the spectrum, the report would probably just say that this was "false" or that the parents said it was false. The next question is does the reporter know that people who know the kid consider him to be autistic or did the writer word it that way because they don't want readers to dismiss the idea that he may be autistic?

This seems to include the son of a Glynn County police officer. This is going to get ugly and the parents who were home while this was happening are in deep sh*t.

From the AJC article linked by another poster in this thread:

(Police Chief) "Jackson said information posted on social media in the days since, including the names of several teens who were allegedly present for the abuse, was inaccurate and hindering his department's investigation."

"Some of those who have been misidentified online have nothing to do with the investigation, he said."

Also, it wasn't hazing.

Reactions: willdup
I love it, all those involved have gone radio silent on social media, the hardware store on the islands FB page is gone as well... hell with 'em.

They need to post the name of the kids and their parents and then let nature take its course.

It turns out that the story was greatly exaggerated. Several minors have been arrested, One student was arrested and charged as an adult due to his age. Two parents were arrested and charged with allowing minors to drink in their home. One of the parents was a member of the Strother family that owns the hardware story/lumber company on SSI.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT