ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently Karmala is going with the Minn. Governor.......

Walz’s approval rating is 54-41, which is solid.

I have a very good friend who was born and raised in MN and while he is liberal, the rest of his family are conservative multi-generational bankers. He says his family and the state in general likes Walz.

And yet Trump covers none of that at his rallies beyond the deportations.

He also says he will make the US the dominant energy producer and exporter, which we already are, and that he will cut inflation, which has already returned to a typical historical growth rate and when mass deportations will have the opposite impact.

He promises manufacturing jobs when the Biden administrations has highly outperformed Trump on that metric. We are currently enjoying the largest investment into factory construction in the US since 1929.

Harris has been the nominee for less than a month. Expect the platform to be unveiled at the convention.
Bernie Sanders has one of the highest approval ratings of all of the Senators, but he could never win a national campaign. Walz is a big time progressive and was all-in on the defund movement.

Watch them work harder than a cat with explosive diarrhea trying to covering things up.

A puppet candidate. Great.
whatever. is this the leadership you are looking for > EVERYBODY PANIC!

GUQra84WwAIEpS8

and, of course, today the stock market is erasing its losses. It's amazing to me that Republicans have become such a bunch of ninnies.

He adds a lot.

It’s Trump and team who want to make this election all about identity politics (even though they should be hammering policy, which Trump seems unable to do).

Walz served 24 years in the National Guard, was a long time teacher and on the staff of a state champion football team, has been a very pragmatic governor known for reaching across the aisle to get things done and is as likable and relatable as Vance is awkward and uncomfortable.

Apparently, most of the Dem consultants were pushing for Shapiro and Harris went with the person she was most comfortable with.

I agree with the many reasons why Shapiro would have been a great choice, but I think Walz will be very effective as the attack dog, while still maintaining likability within the campaign.
Let's cut to the chase: did he coach his 3-techs to prioritize rushing the QB, or was he more concerned with stopping the run? And did his offense utilize a gap or zone blocking scheme?

But due to pure bigotry, he would have hurt him in Mich. If the map holds, one of PA, Mich, Wi or MN puts Trump over the top.
Where are you looking? 270towin shows Harris 226, Trump 251, with 5 tossups. Only PA would put him over the top in their model. They've also got GA as "likely" for Trump. 538.com has him 0.8% up.

Bernie Sanders has one of the highest approval ratings of all of the Senators, but he could never win a national campaign. Walz is a big time progressive and was all-in on the defund movement.

Watch them work harder than a cat with explosive diarrhea trying to covering things up.
Fox fact check on the accusations that Walz was “all-in on the defund movement”.

He adds a lot.

It’s Trump and team who want to make this election all about identity politics (even though they should be hammering policy, which Trump seems unable to do).

Walz served 24 years in the National Guard, was a long time teacher and on the staff of a state champion football team, has been a very pragmatic governor known for reaching across the aisle to get things done and is as likable and relatable as Vance is awkward and uncomfortable.

Apparently, most of the Dem consultants were pushing for Shapiro and Harris went with the person she was most comfortable with.

I agree with the many reasons why Shapiro would have been a great choice, but I think Walz will be very effective as the attack dog, while still maintaining likability within the campaign.
Tried to do some of my own research, the big thing is his handling of the riots that have been going on he’s going to have to answer for. Back in the late 2000s he was pretty Bipartisan but he’s shifted more and more left over the years, if he could stand as being more Bipartisan it would do the ticket well but we’ll see. I don’t see how he helps both Pennsylvania and Michigan tho

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
whatever. is this the leadership you are looking for > EVERYBODY PANIC!

GUQra84WwAIEpS8

and, of course, today the stock market is erasing its losses. It's amazing to me that Republicans have become such a bunch of ninnies.
Yeah, maybe pubs will get on board with tampons in the boys room, supplying ladders to climb over a border wall and raising money to bail out rioters.

He adds a lot.

what kind of defensive scheme did he run? these are the important questions

Guy on Meghan Kelley said last night that would be the pick. There were threats of riots inside the convention by the Anti-Jewish wing of the Democratic Party if they went with the PA Governor. Said the AZ Senator had more Skeltons than could be overcome but he was her original pick. Said he was suprised the AZ senator was able to hide his skeletons as long as he did as they were ugly.

Walz is very liberal and will be a good attack dog. Don't think he brings much else to table but want run off any voters and apparently either has no skeletons or has buried them.

Another interesting note communicated on Meghan Kelley that both Harris and her husband has more skeletons to come out. Said the current media had been burned before and Elon Musk and outlets such as Daily Mail were digging up and reporting information the MSM wanted to ignore. Obviously Harris is there preferred candidate but would only ignore and faun over her for so long. Good info.........

Guy on Meghan Kelley said last night that would be the pick. There were threats of riots inside the convention by the Anti-Jewish wing of the Democratic Party if they went with the PA Governor. Said the AZ Senator had more Skeltons than could be overcome but he was her original pick. Said he was suprised the AZ senator was able to hide his skeletons as long as he did as they were ugly.

Walz is very liberal and will be a good attack dog. Don't think he brings much else to table but want run off any voters and apparently either has no skeletons or has buried them.

Another interesting note communicated on Meghan Kelley that both Harris and her husband has more skeletons to come out. Said the current media had been burned before and Elon Musk and outlets such as Daily Mail were digging up and reporting information the MSM wanted to ignore. Obviously Harris is there preferred candidate but would only ignore and faun over her for so long. Good info.........
Bad move for her. Can’t imagine a Jewish person voting for her.

Well, on that last one, there was a lot of passing the hat for the Jan.6 participants.
Well, there were quite a few non violent participants that had their lives upended by a very aggressive DOJ. Otoh, you had to be pretty damn violent to get arrested during the summer of love.

Hit a cop, go to jail, J6 or Antifa/BLM. Throw Molotov cocktails at fed buildings or vandalize the capital, go to jail, J6 or Antifa/BLM. Get arrest for wandering around the capital...

Well, there were quite a few non violent participants that had their lives upended by a very aggressive DOJ. Otoh, you had to be pretty damn violent to get arrested during the summer of love.

Hit a cop, go to jail, J6 or Antifa/BLM. Throw Molotov cocktails at fed buildings or vandalize the capital, go to jail, J6 or Antifa/BLM. Get arrest for wandering around the capital...
I see we've reached the whataboutism portion of the program.

training bail out GIF

Reactions: celticdawg
Walz wasn't originally my #1 but the more you hear the guy talk and he's going to steal alot of Trump populist thunder. He has a strong history of supporting Isael and as has been said before he doesn't come across as a zealot. He is someone who would be able to go to my home town in SOWEGA and discuss policy. Listen to what he's done for his state and I see someone that's a huge plus for Harris. He's someone that helps not just with the Midwest but NC, GA, Nevada and maybe even Florida. He expands the map for Harris more than Shapiro.

Last edited:
The Jew Haters pushed back against Shapiro, they leaked his pick on purpose on Friday to gauge what the Dems thought, and the Antifa/Palestinian wing freaked out.

Walz is ok with abortions at ANY TIME.

He waited 24 hours to call out the NG during the 4 year sober George Floyd riots. Congrats George!

He is pro immigration and pro 13 year old kids cutting off their junk.

He is as radical a politician as you could possible pick. This is as bad a pick as Vance is .

You can at least respect the dead. Any issues that man had is now between him and his God. Smh.

I can’t wait to count the amount of flip flops this dude will need over the next few weeks to be electable. 😳. Holy Mary mother of lefty policy. They are going to see how far left they can go and get elected. 🤦‍♂️. Boy they don’t like Jewish folks I guess. WOW.

Walz wasn't originally my #1 but the more you hear the guy talk and he's going to steal alot of Trump populist thunder. He has a strong history of supporting Isael and as has been said before he doesn't come across as a zealot. He is someone who would be able to go to my home town in SOWEGA and discuss policy. Listen to what he's done for his state and I see someone that's a huge plus for Harris. He's someone that helps not just with the Midwest but NC, GA, Nevada and maybe even Florida. He expands the map for Harris more than Shapiro.
She picked the wrong guy and you damn well know it. She picked the fat commie over the Jewish guy. If she would have picked him over any other minority, there would already be protests in the streets. Your side has a serious problem. You deserve to get waxed in Nov, and in the end it'll be good for the country.

She picked the wrong guy and you damn well know it. She picked the fat commie over the Jewish guy. If she would have picked him over any other minority, there would already be protests in the streets. Your side has a serious problem. You deserve to get waxed in Nov, and in the end it'll be good for the country.
Lots of liberals not happy w this pick at all. She needed to pull the ticket to the middle. She moved it left.

He adds a lot.

Damn right he adds a lot.

They will find out soon enough.

lot of cope in this thread, once again. Shapiro will probably introduce them tonight, and Walz is an awesome human being.

Reactions: willdup
I was worried she would pick Shapiro in an effort to go after the moderate vote. She did the opposite giving Trump a chance to win over moderates and independents. Now if Trump could just quit the stupid personal criticism and stick to the issues.

Lots of liberals not happy w this pick at all. She needed to pull the ticket to the middle. She moved it left.
Which liberals?

AOC and Manchin are both effusive with their praise of Walz. That's as broad a spectrum of the Dem party as you could ask for.

@wildup, most of your post might me correct but that is untrue. She wanted to go with Az Governor (background check issues) and then Shapiro (Anti Jewish wing revolted) so she went with her 3rd choice. Walz will be a good attack dog and might do real good but he is ultra liberal.
You got your info from Megyn Kelly's show. That's your mistake right there

It’s a terrible pick. He brings nothing, and it goes to show how the Democrats are supporting the far left Anti-Sementic sect of their party not going for the extremely popular Shapiro who would have guaranteed Pennsylvania for them.

He turned them down per anonymous sources

Now if Trump could just quit the stupid personal criticism and stick to the issues.
Good luck with that. He's losing his mind right now and there is zero reason to believe he's going to start focusing on a sober campaign based on policy.

This is some insane ranting right here. He has no idea what to do next.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT