ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently Karmala is going with the Minn. Governor.......

Good luck with that. He's losing his mind right now and there is zero reason to believe he's going to start focusing on a sober campaign based on policy.

This is some insane ranting right here. He has no idea what to do next.

even Vance fell out of a coconut tree and is walz-pilled now

GUUYSIXWkAASNJE

Reactions: willdup
LOL ... that's not what my PA Dem source says.
I suspect, because Harris isn’t a malignant narcissist, Shapiro is being allowed to float a face saving narrative and the campaign doesn’t have the need to counter it because Harris isn’t a weak and trembling ball of anger and insecurities like Trump.

Reactions: celticdawg
Good luck with that. He's losing his mind right now and there is zero reason to believe he's going to start focusing on a sober campaign based on policy.

This is some insane ranting right here. He has no idea what to do next.

Probably stomping up and down holding his breath.....

Lord have mercy I didn’t think the Dem ticket could get more liberal but yet here we are.

Voting to move this country further left and progressive is not in my wheel house

I suspect, because Harris isn’t a malignant narcissist, Shapiro is being allowed to float a face saving narrative and the campaign doesn’t have the need to counter it because Harris isn’t a weak and trembling ball of anger and insecurities like Trump.

She seems like a super trooper will. lol.

They don’t want anyone to know that no one wants to work for her. One woman said she would never work for another woman again. They fear death if they go public with why they ran for the hills.

The running joke several years ago after a new hire posted his photo and job title with heels up. “Blink twice if you are ok””

Last edited:
He's speaking to a raucous crowd in Philly right now. He's 51 right now, in the second year of a governorship. He won't be quite 60 in 2032. I am sure he'll be fine.

Yeah, he's a rising star in the DNC, that's why he said no thanks.

She picked the wrong guy and you damn well know it. She picked the fat commie over the Jewish guy. If she would have picked him over any other minority, there would already be protests in the streets. Your side has a serious problem. You deserve to get waxed in Nov, and in the end it'll be good for the country.
What I love is when guys like the Beamster here tell everybody the pick is the wrong guy, when they would've said the same thing no matter who the pick was. And would have also said the other option that they belittle now (Walz if he weren't the pick) would've been a better pick. Of course, when you're programmed by the Pundit, FOX, Newsmax, OAN, Epoch, etc. It's understandable. Not judging. Feel sorry for the fellas.

Reactions: nice marmot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT