ADVERTISEMENT

At the gym the other day…..

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
and some of the same ole annoying shat that keeps happening, keeps happening…..not just with me, but with everyone.

Some of the teenagers or maybe people in their early 20’s have this focked up thinking that once they leave a station, walk off & decide to come back…..it is still their’s.

Sometimes it’s the older FOCKERS too, but rarely. Guess they got it from the little shatheads.

Anyway, most of them will leave their phone on the floor or station and point as proof that the machine belonged to them. They will remind you they were there first.

I just tell them they left the station and it is up for grabs, that it is mine now. When they continue, I tell them if you want to reserve it when you leave, ask for a reserve sign at the front desk. Some just continue to want to argue. Some get miffed & walk off and some look at you like you are from Mars and also walk off.

I mean what in the HAYUL is WRONG with some of these FF’s……or is it just me??

Told one the other day to GFH after the little cocky bastid kept on pursuing it. Got his feathers ruffled and walked off like a little girl…..NBABP IYAM.

Anyway, just venting….your input is appreciated.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
and some of the same ole annoying shat that keeps happening, keeps happening…..not just with me, but with everyone.

Some of the teenagers or maybe people in their early 20’s have this focked up thinking that once they leave a station, walk off & decide to come back…..it is still their’s.

Sometimes it’s the older FOCKERS too, but rarely. Guess they got it from the little shatheads.

Anyway, most of them will leave their phone on the floor or station and point as proof that the machine belonged to them. They will remind you they were there first.

I just tell them they left the station and it is up for grabs, that it is mine now. When they continue, I tell them if you want to reserve it when you leave, ask for a reserve sign at the front desk. Some just continue to want to argue. Some get miffed & walk off and some look at you like you are from Mars and also walk off.

Told one the other day to GFH after the little cocky bastid kept on pursuing it. Got his feathers ruffled and walked off like a little girl…..NBABP IYAM.

Back in my heavy lifting days, there used to be a guy that would sit on the leg extention machine and just stare out the window.
You would literally have to go up to him and ask if he was "done".
Strange cat.....BTW, had little thighs. I guess you have to actually use the machine, not just sit on it.

It is very inconsiderate of them and you are right to jump in there and work out.

There’s a few in my gym that like to circuit train on 2 or 3 machines. They actually expect to tie up all the machines until they are through.(15-20 mins) I jump in there when they leave. I’ve gotten a few looks, but no comments. It’s a small gym so there arn’t that many alternative exercises.

Reactions: Dirty Hairy Dawg
Not just gyms. Folks have just become down right selfish and rude over the last few decades. It can be anything from running 15 MPH slower than traffic and refusing to budge from the left lane, a group of people standing in the middle of an aisle and not allowing others to pass by without being asked or issues like thinking a machine or seat belongs to them.

It is very inconsiderate of them and you are right to jump in there and work out.

There’s a few in my gym that like to circuit train on 2 or 3 machines. They actually expect to tie up all the machines until they are through.(15-20 mins) I jump in there when they leave. I’ve gotten a few looks, but no comments. It’s a small gym so there arn’t that many alternative exercises.
I hear ya, they say they are doing a “super set” up here……I just laugh and axe if they are a girl, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Not just gyms. Folks have just become down right selfish and rude over the last few decades. It can be anything from running 15 MPH slower than traffic and refusing to budge from the left lane, a group of people standing in the middle of an aisle and not allowing others to pass by without being asked or issues like thinking a machine or seat belongs to them.
“Spare the Rod spoil the child”.

Maybe some should do that, but hayul they will throw you under for that now. All my Dad would have to do is talk to me & it worked because I disappointed him. Me disappointing him hirt worse than anything else, punishment enough.

My Mom believed more in spanking dat azz. She would make me go get a switch and bring it back, but you’d better get one big enough or else. She also used belts. All it did was make me resent her. But she was brought up differently, God rest her soul.

I just talked to my kids (and wife), they both are well adjusted young ladies. Both college grads and respectful people.

In short, each kid is different and every parent needs to find a way to reach them. But some definitely need their butt spanked imo.

It all starts at home.

They have not been introduced to common courtesy! Most likely they were told they are special and mommy and daddy rarely told them no. I think you are handing the proper way. They do not own the gym and your time is just as important as theirs. I stayed out of trouble for the most part, for fear of disappointing my parents.I did however get my butt spanked and never forgot what it meant to screw up and get a spanking. I did your normal stupid guy stuff, but nothing involving cops, courts, etc. The kids today don’t seem to respect anyone but themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eastmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT