...happens often...

my sins grow more insipid.
The king of regretful beer choices...
22215-1-milwaukees-best-100-09-1.jpg

(IMHO)

The king of regretful beer choices...
22215-1-milwaukees-best-100-09-1.jpg

(IMHO)
Another was Carling Black Label. I have seen it sit so long at stores that the red & black can faded in color…..guess I wasn’t the only one that didn’t like it.

Probably the worst beer I have ever had was a beer called Kirin, believe it is a Japanese beer……just awful.

• Love
Reactions: blackpug6
my parents had a collection of (what I think)classic BEEER glasses;

I try to remember.

1: Old Milwaukee
2. Pabst
3. Schlitz
4 ? maybe PBR?

can't remember.
a set of four.

Last edited:
Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Another was Carling Black Label. I have seen it sit so long at stores that the red & black can faded in color…..guess I wasn’t the only one that didn’t like it.

Probably the worst beer I have ever had was a beer called Kirin, believe it is a Japanese beer……just awful.

I believe That was the Fourth Glass!
third,
still not so sure about PBR.

Reactions: Eastmandawg
my parents had a collection of (what I think)classic BEEER glasses;

I try to remember.

1: Old Milwaukee
2. Pabst
3. Schlitz
4 ? maybe PBR?

can't remember.
a set of four.
Can handle PBR, not a bad beer. Probably the best for the money to me, was one called Tuborg.

Not sure if they even make it anymore, it was either a Danish or German beer…..

Reactions: blackpug6

I used to work across Lake Cochituate from the Carling Brewery. The lake was nasty in and of itself, people who went swimming in after work came down with a bad skin itch. Never did drink their beer. The worst I’ve had is Schlitz Malt Liquor and Fosters.

In Athens in the early 80’s, I would buy Mickey’s Malt Liquor. It came in green bottles that resembled a barrel of monkeys. That stuff was nasty but was a cheap buzz sho nuff.

Edit: OMG they still make that stuff:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT