ADVERTISEMENT

Biden admin recommending a booster... For those who are vaccinated, will you be getting it?

Mike_the_Dawg

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
Not here to argue. Just genuinely curious about where people are in their thinking about a booster.

I will do the same thing I did last time, talk to doctors in my circle and see what they recommend, figure out the consensus and then do that.

It was universal to get it last time, so my assumption is that I will be getting the booster once it is available.

Not here to argue. Just genuinely curious about where people are in their thinking about a booster.
Read about a guy on Twitter (so it must be true) who had received 20 C-19 vaccines to take advantage of the freebies that come with them like $100 gift cards. It reminded me of the Simpsons episode where Bart tries to raise money by donating blood

Yes & I would recommend Moderna given its track record vs delta

If you got infected with alpha, I would get one Moderna shot
Question Sir, if I received two Pfizer shots the first time, what are your thoughts on getting a Moderna booster?

Thanks for the info.

Question Sir, if I received two Pfizer shots the first time, what are your thoughts on getting a Moderna booster?

Thanks for the info.
I got Pfizer before, have no worries about getting Moderna booster. Anecdotally, I know of several people who had to cross over due to availability issues. No adverse reactions.
Got second Pfizer early January. Will get Moderna first week of September according to what my hospital staff is saying.

Reactions: celticdawg
I got Pfizer before, have no worries about getting Moderna booster. Anecdotally, I know of several people who had to cross over due to availability issues. No adverse reactions.
Got second Pfizer early January. Will get Moderna first week of September according to what my hospital staff is saying.
Thank You Sir.

? I got Pfizer around same time frame and checked my antibody titer today came back 1.03. One of our hospitals is planning over giving booster in same time frame but other colleagues are saying I should take another shot now of moderna. I know no one knows all answers just asking your opinion.

Reactions: BDawg64
Nice that those issues disappeared for the individual event.

Well, that's just wrong. You can still get it and pass it on.
I can, but less likely if I have the shot.

If I do pass it on to someone vaccinated, they won’t get very sick. If you aren’t vaccinated, then you get what you deserve.

I can, but less likely if I have the shot.

If I do pass it on to someone vaccinated, they won’t get very sick. If you aren’t vaccinated, then you get what you deserve.
What about those who aren’t vaccinated and don’t get it at all?

Reactions: kdsdawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT