ADVERTISEMENT

Biden continues to unite the country, as he promised he would.

He didn't want his kids to grow up in a "racial jungle",....but we must forgive Biden based on the times it was states...meanwhile Thomas Jefferson statues must be removed from public space to a museum,..and maybe 20 years later from a museum to a landfill. Because if you are a shill, then you are untouchable

Strom Thurmond was an absolute bad ass that I am not worthy to be compared to.

For those that don't know. Thurmond was a sitting judge at age 39 when America went to war. He resigned from the bench and joined the army.

He landed in Normandy flying on a hang glider with the 82nd airborne

Strom Thurmond was an absolute bad ass that I am not worthy to be compared to.

For those that don't know. Thurmond was a sitting judge at age 39 when America went to war. He resigned from the bench and joined the army.

He landed in Normandy flying on a hang glider with the 82nd airborne
GLIDER : powerless airplane towed by another plane, then released. Hang glider is just a large kite .

BONUS: Have a good bud who went to Clemson then to UGA Vet School acouple of yrs late. His CU roommate became Gov. of S. Carolina and between Vet School and his first Vet job, he was Strom Thurmond's driver for almost a year. Some GREAT stories and had to run w/Strom every am after picking him up. ST was quite a GUY.

Last edited:
he is a POS and folks that voted for him are even worse
Uniter ? Dunno bout that but ABSOLUTELY compared to his predecessor. 2 Marines in position to KNOW commented on that subject , and it's well known what Lib Wimps, 4 Star Marine Corp. Generals are.

4* Marine Corp General and Secretary of Defense James Mattis, QUOTE : "Trump is the most divisive POTUS in history. From the very start he's tried to divide the country"

4* Marine Corp. General, Commandant of the Marine Corp., Director of Homeland Security and DJT Chief of Staff, John Kelly, QUOTE : "The level of Trump's dishonesty is astounding to me . The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship , is more pathetic than anything else . He's the MOST FLAWED PERSON I've ever met in my life."

But what would 2 Marine Generals w/THOSE creds and AND a FRONT ROW seat to the situation know ???

Last edited:
Uniter ? Dunno bout that but ABSOLUTELY compared to his predecessor. 2 Marines in position to KNOW commented on that subject , and it's well known what Lib Wimps, 4 Star Marine Corp. Generals are.

4* Marine Corp General and Secretary of Defense James Mattis, QUOTE : "Trump is the most divisive POTUS in history. From the very start he's tried to divide the country"

4* Marine General, Commandant of the Marine Corp., Director of Homeland Security and DJT Chief of Staff, John Kelly, QUOTE : "The level of Trump's dishonesty is astounding to me . The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship , is more pathetic than anything else . He's the MOST FLAWED PERSON I've ever met in my life."

But what would 2 men w/THOSE creds and AND a FRONT ROW seat to the situation know ???
Do you believe John Brennan too?

Retired high level military figures can be some of the biggest assholes in the world. They are used to ordering people around & in many cases , not all, it goes to their head! Sure, Trump has flaws, but I wouldn't put a lot of stock in what Mattis & Kelly said. They damn sure aren't Eisenhower !

Reactions: oldmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT