ADVERTISEMENT

Capital gain tax & With todays liberals. Could yall imagine what would happen if

Yeah I can remember John Kerry was paying about 15% in taxes when he tried running for office. If you marry a billionaire heir to Heinz, you can live off of tax free bonds and stock dividends. Same for Buffett.
It is the wage earners on W2’s they are getting killed.
Say you’re a developer. Own a billion dollars in property. You get a loan every year on the increased value of your property that you don’t pay off, and since it’s a loan you don’t pay taxes on it. You pay the loans off when you sell the property. I think this is how it works.

Capital gain tax & With todays liberals. Could yall imagine what would happen if
They controlled the
White House
The Senate AND
The house.

Biden want to raise the capital gains tax to 45%
The answer is California. Nationwide.

GMHlfeeXUAA3PRr

Investments get taxed double,...migrants get free shit
To continue increasing taxes eventually catches up…..so does increasing the debt ceiling, you risk default. Just kicking the can down the road.

Feels like we are getting there fast.

Use to argue with OTD on whether or not gold was a good investment (in a fun way). Thinks he knew something,

God rest his soul.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Say you’re a developer. Own a billion dollars in property. You get a loan every year on the increased value of your property that you don’t pay off, and since it’s a loan you don’t pay taxes on it. You pay the loans off when you sell the property. I think this is how it works.
Why would you pay taxes for borrowing money? Should home buyers pay taxes for taking on a mortgage or getting a cash out re-fi?

There is a reason folks who know they are selling a business or big chunks of appreciated stock move to Florida or Texas before doing so. There is a reason that California has the biggest budget deficit of any State. They have taxed their people, especially successful ones, right out of their State, and it has become a death spiral where the way they respond to that issue is to tax remaining residents even more, leading to more move-outs....and round and round they go.

Pay attention - don't do what California does.

Reactions: Zonadog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT