ADVERTISEMENT

Biden gonna kick cancer's a$$ like he did the economy and Corn Pop

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
But, get this, with mRNA shots...

But cancer is exploding at an 8-20 sigma pace from April 2021. Why? (Long article, you'll find it after the Ukraine stories and all the ways people are getting cancer now, like by being white, or by being a POC, or by having a heart attack, or by climate change, etc.... I just didn't know how to cut that out...)

But if you want a deeper dive on all the diseases that are experiencing a dramatic increase since April of 21, read this:

But what, you ask, happened in April 21 that could cause this? I went to public skool, so I dunno.

But, get this, with mRNA shots...

But cancer is exploding at an 8-20 sigma pace from April 2021. Why? (Long article, you'll find it after the Ukraine stories and all the ways people are getting cancer now, like by being white, or by being a POC, or by having a heart attack, or by climate change, etc.... I just didn't know how to cut that out...)

But if you want a deeper dive on all the diseases that are experiencing a dramatic increase since April of 21, read this:

But what, you ask, happened in April 21 that could cause this? I went to public skool, so I dunno.
Thinks he will say or do anything to stay in power, BWTFDIK.

With all the money and research that's been dumped into the cancer industry, who knew we were sitting on a miracle cure with mRNA technology?

I wonder if they'll end up saying their solution doesn't actually cure cancer but makes it milder.

It doesn’t run in my family, apparently we’re bulletproof too. Oh I did have an uncle who smoked I don’t know how many packs during wwii, die of lung cancer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT