ADVERTISEMENT

Biden impeachment inquiry making progress

While the Republicans literally have a witness testifying from prison, here is Lev Parnas, who worked closely with Rudy and the Trump team on the efforts to find dirt in Ukraine, testifying in Congress.

The fact that Hunter's business associates and the folks Joe routinely met with and played golf with are in prison is a knock on the republicans?

So I guess you believe Tony B is perjuring himself? Because either that is the case or Hunter and Joe's brother perjured themselves. Gotta be one or another. Ask yourself: Who has the most to lose?

Also - why isn't Hunter there? He screamed at anyone who would listen that he looked forward to being in front of that committee in full view of everyone. Why did he only decline when he found out he would be sitting next to his old pal Tony B, with testimony in direct contradiction to his?

You are probably right that nothing legal will come of this. But you'll never convince me that the truth lies much more squarely with Tony B than with the Bidens.

While the Republicans literally have a witness testifying from prison, here is Lev Parnas, who worked closely with Rudy and the Trump team on the efforts to find dirt in Ukraine, testifying in Congress.

Interesting guy for sure. Strong witness. lol. This is one of the crazier articles I have ever read about someone. Worth the read. On record in court apologizing to all the friends he purposely lied to for his own financial gain. Of course after his conviction he apologized.

The prosecutors on his case refused to use his request for leniency due to his willingness to cooperate. They said in no way would he ever be credible under any circumstances. Gorilla glue strong witness here. He tricked his friends into investing in a movie he was producing that was never a thing. Wonder how much they paid him to flip. He has been pandering this to get out of the clink for a while.

You know he just got out of prison will. Like a few months ago. I am guessing you didn’t read up on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
The fact that Hunter's business associates and the folks Joe routinely met with and played golf with are in prison is a knock on the republicans?

So I guess you believe Tony B is perjuring himself? Because either that is the case or Hunter and Joe's brother perjured themselves. Gotta be one or another. Ask yourself: Who has the most to lose?

Also - why isn't Hunter there? He screamed at anyone who would listen that he looked forward to being in front of that committee in full view of everyone. Why did he only decline when he found out he would be sitting next to his old pal Tony B, with testimony in direct contradiction to his?

You are probably right that nothing legal will come of this. But you'll never convince me that the truth lies much more squarely with Tony B than with the Bidens.
The Dems attempt to defend the grifting is becoming absurd. Dems collect millions from corrupt and or hostile nations with paper trails and first hand witnesses and it's a witch hunt. Pubs ask the foreign parties involved and it's an impeachable offense and a threat to democracy.

The Dems attempt to defend the grifting is becoming absurd. Dems collect millions from corrupt and or hostile nations with paper trails and first hand witnesses and it's a witch hunt. Pubs ask the foreign parties involved and it's an impeachable offense and a threat to democracy.
Read the article I linked on him. This guy is Bernie madoff meets Henry hill. He has been pandering to turn for leniency for a while. It is a Dem leaning article. But scroll down to the last paragraph. You can’t make this up. What the prosecutor put on record is pretty funny.

This gets better. He started a bullshit company called fraud guarantee. This was a company that never existed. The irony of this company is it guaranteed you would never be a victim of fraud. While literally stealing money from investors. Again, from the files of you can’t make this shit up. I wonder if any msm media folks bring any of this up. Over/under. That is why will had no clue. I give will a pass for that.

Last edited:

And here is Tony Bobulinski..one of the chosen one POS Hunter Biden‘s (who at first wanted a public hearing, but is now cowering away with his tail between his legs) business partners that you failed to mention..and yes it’s going well! And as much as you would like for it to go away, NO its not going away!

Interesting guy for sure. Strong witness. lol. This is one of the crazier articles I have ever read about someone. Worth the read. On record in court apologizing to all the friends he purposely lied to for his own financial gain. Of course after his conviction he apologized.

The prosecutors on his case refused to use his request for leniency due to his willingness to cooperate. They said in no way would he ever be credible under any circumstances. Gorilla glue strong witness here. He tricked his friends into investing in a movie he was producing that was never a thing. Wonder how much they paid him to flip. He has been pandering this to get out of the clink for a while.

You know he just got out of prison will. Like a few months ago. I am guessing you didn’t read up on him.
Didn’t do his research

Reactions: zingerdawg

Questions he will not answer

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Didn’t do his research
I mentioned this above. To me the funniest part of all this is him starting a dummy company called fraud guarantee. Which was supposed to protect you from fraud guaranteed. Company never existed and he defrauded every investor. He paid Rudy 500 g to put his name in association with the company. Although Rudy was found to have done nothing wrong. Not a great look for Rudy either, but this guy clowned everyone. Now he has made his way to be a big boy clown for the democrats.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

Oh come. How many of Trump’s top advisors would have served jail time for felonies if Trump hadn’t pardoned them for services rendered? In fact, Peter Navarro just checked in to the Greybar Hotel yesterday if memory serves.

Looks like Manafort, a guy who shared polling data with the Russian, who our intelligence services deemed a severe counterintelligence threat and one of the long list of associates Trump pardoned, is about to join the Trump campaign for round two. Makes total sense.

But anyway, we are talking about Sleepy Joe today. Every time the GOP refers to payments to “the Biden Family” it’s a reminder that they can’t say Joe because they still have nothing on him.

I understand you will never believe that Joe wasn’t involved or didn’t receive payments. I guess the old cheese brain and his cracked out son, who practically handed his personal laptop to Giuliani, were just too slick to get caught. Quite a couple of operators, those two.

And here is Tony Bobulinski..one of the chosen one POS Hunter Biden‘s (who at first wanted a public hearing, but is now cowering away with his tail between his legs) business partners that you failed to mention..and yes it’s going well! And as much as you would like for it to go away, NO its not going away!

I am convinced there is tacit agreement between the puppet masters (whoever that is, WEF, global elite) to protect the Biden criminal family as long as Biden carries out their commands. Biden is the perfect tool.

Oh come. How many of Trump’s top advisors would have served jail time for felonies if Trump hadn’t pardoned them for services rendered? In fact, Peter Navarro just checked in to the Greybar Hotel yesterday if memory serves.

Looks like Manafort, a guy who shared polling data with the Russian, who our intelligence services deemed a severe counterintelligence threat and one of the long list of associates Trump pardoned, is about to join the Trump campaign for round two. Makes total sense.

But anyway, we are talking about Sleepy Joe today. Every time the GOP refers to payments to “the Biden Family” it’s a reminder that they can’t say Joe because they still have nothing on him.

I understand you will never believe that Joe wasn’t involved or didn’t receive payments. I guess the old cheese brain and his cracked out son, who practically handed his personal laptop to Giuliani, were just too slick to get caught. Quite a couple of operators, those two.
Don’t know anything about the first part of what you are writing. Doesn’t seem to be relevant to anything I mentioned but I could be wrong.

So who is lying? Tony B or the Bidens? If it is Tony B, why? You think his background makes him more or less credible? You think he has more or less of a reason to lie? All the other stuff is smoke. The whole case can be summed up in the question of who do you believe? If you believe the Bidens are being honest and Tony is lying that’s fine. Just say it.

Also - Joe’s family and especially his heirs getting paid are tantamount to him being paid. Even better actually because it avoids estate taxes that would be in play if the money exchanged hands in the near term when he dies. The only court that makes this distinction is the court of media spin and Biden defenders at all costs.

Don’t know anything about the first part of what you are writing. Doesn’t seem to be relevant to anything I mentioned but I could be wrong.

So who is lying? Tony B or the Bidens? If it is Tony B, why? You think his background makes him more or less credible? You think he has more or less of a reason to lie? All the other stuff is smoke. The whole case can be summed up in the question of who do you believe? If you believe the Bidens are being honest and Tony is lying that’s fine. Just say it.

Also - Joe’s family and especially his heirs getting paid are tantamount to him being paid. Even better actually because it avoids estate taxes that would be in play if the money exchanged hands in the near term when he dies. The only court that makes this distinction is the court of media spin and Biden defenders at all costs.

The exchange with James, hunter and Joe is in here. Quoted off hunter’s laptop from 2017. When Biden’s brain was still working. Pretty sure they decided to put together this money making scheme then. If you read the quote, James(brother) says, I just got off the phone with your father. Biggest two business days of our lives. Be calm and measured. The payback will come later. Call me immediately. Hunter is at least an attorney. James is a night club owner and insurance broker. What on earth could he do for these companies.

Not only that, TB has the paper trail.

You brought up the bad look of spending time with business associates and golf buddies who are in jail. I simply pointed out that by that measure, Trump doesn't look so good either.

On the question of who to believe between Boblinski and the Bidens, their testimony isn't the only thing we have to go on, right? Boblinski hasn't been able to provide a single piece of evidence of a crime by Joe Biden. If he had, we would be far further down the path of this process.

While Boblinksi made quite an opening statement, he is unable to identify what actual crime he witnessed Joe committing or what crime he has evidence of Joe committing. Most of the other testimony against Joe has been discredited.

They don't have anything.

In the meantime, Lev Parnas made some rather specific accusations under oath against a number of prominent republicans, and his story of a Russia-orchestrated smear campaign against Biden is supported by some rather tangible facts, like the recent arrest, indictment and jailing of Smirnov.

Did you know that around the time Smirnov started lying to the FBI, he received a $600k payment from associates of Trump?

This is what it looks like when you are trying to tie payments to an identified (indicted, not yet convicted) crime with a clear beneficiary of said crime, as compared to what the GOP has and doesn't have on Joe.

Reactions: Charlottedawgs
You brought up the bad look of spending time with business associates and golf buddies who are in jail. I simply pointed out that by that measure, Trump doesn't look so good either.

On the question of who to believe between Boblinski and the Bidens, their testimony isn't the only thing we have to go on, right? Boblinski hasn't been able to provide a single piece of evidence of a crime by Joe Biden. If he had, we would be far further down the path of this process.

While Boblinksi made quite an opening statement, he is unable to identify what actual crime he witnessed Joe committing or what crime he has evidence of Joe committing. Most of the other testimony against Joe has been discredited.

They don't have anything.

In the meantime, Lev Parnas made some rather specific accusations under oath against a number of prominent republicans, and his story of a Russia-orchestrated smear campaign against Biden is supported by some rather tangible facts, like the recent arrest, indictment and jailing of Smirnov.

Did you know that around the time Smirnov started lying to the FBI, he received a $600k payment from associates of Trump?

This is what it looks like when you are trying to tie payments to an identified (indicted, not yet convicted) crime with a clear beneficiary of said crime, as compared to what the GOP has and doesn't have on Joe.

So to be clear, you think Tony is lying and the Bidens are telling the truth?

You and I obviously have a different definition of evidence.

Lev parnas is a scammer. His testimony isn’t worth shit. He has been convicted of fraud twice. He sells out to the highest bidder all the time. There is no money connected to him. Trump said he doesn’t even know who he is. He was convicted of two scams from 2012-2019 for defrauding people and stealing their money. Spent two years in prison advertising that he would flip on Trump and Rudy. He is a desperation witness if I have ever seen one. I thought Smirnov was bad. This guy is worse by ten than him. They may as well have put Joe Isuzu out there.
David_Leisure_Joe_Isuzu_Resized.jpg

Still Making Progress:

Rep. Nancy Mace, R-S.C., used her allotted time during Wednesday's joint House Oversight and Judiciary Committee hearing firing off an intense round of "yes or no" questions aimed at President Biden's involvement in his son Hunter's business dealings.

Mace directed her questions to GOP witnesses and former Hunter business associated Tony Bobulinski and Jason Galanis, asking them to verify various interactions with Biden, Hunter and the business associates concerning various deals and transactions.

Those interactions included Biden taking calls from Hunter where he updated his dad on certain business deals, confirming a reserved board seat for Biden at a company, that Biden lied when he denied meeting with Hunter's business partners, and that the family received money from Chinese business interests.

Bobulinski and Galanis answered "yes" to each of Mace's questions.

"Joe Biden has repeatedly claimed that he was not involved Hunter Biden's, Jim Biden's, or any other Biden family business deals. Today our witnesses have proved otherwise," Mace said at the conclusion of her questioning.

Didn’t you start a thread about how Hunter Biden and his team announced how excited they were about testifying in public for the committee hahahahah

Maybe you just posted in it and didn’t start it but it is interesting that Hunter and team didn’t show up…so far

Didn’t you start a thread about how Hunter Biden and his team announced how excited they were about testifying in public for the committee hahahahah

Maybe you just posted in it and didn’t start it but it is interesting that Hunter and team didn’t show up…so far
I think it’s time for “H” to pull a Fani and dramatically enter the proceedings with a backwards red dress and a Z-snap attitude.

If comer has evidence, call a dagum vote to impeach. Stop jerking us all around and do it. Name the crime; not the speculation of a crime. Walk them down to the Senate chambers and demand a trial.

If not, move on. Time to put up or shut up.

Nothing is going to happen in my opinion.

Just present everything and let the public make their own choice.

Hopefully at the polls they won’t like family members making money from foreign countries, off their pops name while he was in office

Guess we will see

So to be clear, you think Tony is lying and the Bidens are telling the truth?

You and I obviously have a different definition of evidence.
In October 2020, just before a presidential debate, Bobulinski came forward at a press conference claiming to have “emails, WhatsApp chats, agreements, documents and other evidence” that showed then-Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden profited off his son’s business ventures in China, allegedly cashing in on his family name and status as the former vice president.

A few short hours later, he attended the debate as a noted guest of DJT and sat with other members of his team. Interesting choice for someone who tells us he simply wants the truth to come out.

It is March, 2024, nearly four years later. If he was being forthright in 2020, where is the evidence? These "agreements, documents and other evidence" that he promised should be more than enough for the House to hold an impeachment trial, but like so much with these accusations, the promised evidence never materialized.

I can't speak to his motives, but on the above alone, Boblinski has a significant credibility issue. He also doesn't have much in the way or corroborating testimony.

So, I think you are asking the wrong question.

A better question is, has the GOP built a case that Joe Biden is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors? Does the repeated touting and then total discrediting of supposed key witnesses factor into this equation at all?

As I have been saying for many months now, let's have a trial and see which side makes the most compelling argument. I think the voting public deserves to see the evidence and results of this trial as much as they do the Trump Documents and J6 trials before we cast our votes.

I think seeing every relevant witness testify in the context of an impeachment would be very interesting.

A good start is determining what crimes Biden is being charged with.

In October 2020, just before a presidential debate, Bobulinski came forward at a press conference claiming to have “emails, WhatsApp chats, agreements, documents and other evidence” that showed then-Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden profited off his son’s business ventures in China, allegedly cashing in on his family name and status as the former vice president.

A few short hours later, he attended the debate as a noted guest of DJT and sat with other members of his team. Interesting choice for someone who tells us he simply wants the truth to come out.

It is March, 2024, nearly four years later. If he was being forthright in 2020, where is the evidence? These "agreements, documents and other evidence" that he promised should be more than enough for the House to hold an impeachment trial, but like so much with these accusations, the promised evidence never materialized.

I can't speak to his motives, but on the above alone, Boblinski has a significant credibility issue. He also doesn't have much in the way or corroborating testimony.

A better question is, has the GOP built a case that Joe Biden is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors? Does the repeated touting and then total discrediting of supposed key witnesses factor into this equation at all?

As I have been saying for many months now, let's have a trial and see which side makes the most compelling argument. I think the voting public deserves to see the evidence and results of this trial as much as they do the Trump Documents and J6 trials before we cast our votes.

I think seeing every relevant witness testify in the context of an impeachment would be very interesting.

So he’s lying? There isn’t anything vague about his testimony. He either is or he isn’t.

Is it possible you can not see what the Bidens have done? You argue with a bullheaded naivete I have never before seen. The intensity and extremity of your leftism has become more apparent as time goes on. You and dawgfood have followed similar paths over the last few years, from seemingly fairly moderate to left of the Squad nuts.

So he’s lying? There isn’t anything vague about his testimony. He either is or he isn’t.
He promised extensive evidence to support his accusations back in 2020 and he hasn't produced it. I haven’t watched all of his testimony, so I’m a little hesitant to say everything he said is a lie, but I don’t find him to be a credible witness.

Is it possible you can not see what the Bidens have done? You argue with a bullheaded naivete I have never before seen. The intensity and extremity of your leftism has become more apparent as time goes on. You and dawgfood have followed similar paths over the last few years, from seemingly fairly moderate to left of the Squad nuts.
Which is somewhat ironic, given that the burden of proof for Biden accusations and Trump accusations are entirely different for the Trump supporters on here.

Hunter definitly leveraged his name, as I’ve said. That also isn’t illegal absent other actions. If Joe broke the law, we should have some proof by now and we don’t.

Again, a difference is that I would fully support an impeachment going forward. I haven’t seen any of the Trump supporters on here suggest that we should see the J6 or Documents cases move forward in time to have the outcomes impact the election.

Why is that? If your guy is innocent, proving it in court would help his election prospects.

Last edited:
He promised extensive evidence to support his accusations back in 2020 and he hasn't produced it. I haven’t watched all of his testimony, so I’m a little hesitant to say everything he said is a lie, but I don’t find him to be a credible witness.

Which is somewhat ironic, given that the burden of proof for Biden accusations and Trump accusations are entirely different for the Trump supporters on here.

Hunter definitly leveraged his name, as I’ve said. That also isn’t illegal absent other actions. If Joe broke the law, we should have some proof by now and we don’t.

Again, a difference is that I would fully support an impeachment going forward. I haven’t seen any of the Trump supporters on here suggest that we should see the J6 or Documents cases move forward in time to have the outcomes impact the election.

Why is that? If your guy is innocent, proving it in court would help his election prospects.
Ok at least you finally kind of admitted that he’s the one lying and not the Bidens. So for example do you not believe he met with Biden for 45 mins at the second most important business conference in the world and discussed business extensively?

Joe Biden is still guilty of enriching his family. He sold out our country to benefit his entire family. What about the two checks from Jame’s wife for “loan repayments “ that Biden’s own Accountant can not verify ever took place.

If it makes you feel any better I totally support an investigation into the January 6th committee. What evidence did they withhold from us. What evidence was destroyed and why?

Reactions: deadduckdawg
If the evidence is so damning, where is the motion to impeach?

It's a circus...

Nobody has the stones to bring the motion to the committee...I wonder why?

Stop talking about doing it and do it already....

Reactions: shonuff253
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT