ADVERTISEMENT

Biden impeachment inquiry making progress

I wonder why Hunter didn’t show up to exonerate himself in the face of his accuser and in a public hearing. I thought he and his team were excited and ready for the public hearing to help clear he and his families name
That's a fair question and I don't have a good answer.

I know he wanted to have his initial testimony in public, and when he couldn't do that and they finally issued a proper subpoena, he came and testified for over six hours and answered all of their questions.

Comer didn't bother to attend for the full session, which is odd given the fact that this was supposed to be a big moment in his impeachment investigation.
Ok at least you finally kind of admitted that he’s the one lying and not the Bidens. So for example do you not believe he met with Biden for 45 mins at the second most important business conference in the world and discussed business extensively?
I don't know, and if he is telling the truth and Biden is lying, I don't think attending the meeting, which I believe was after Joe left office, is a crime in any way. Does it mean Joe lied about how much help he provided to his son's business? Maybe, but a number of other people has testified that Joe didn't help at all. So, almost everybody but the guy who decided to go public less than an hour before the last presidential debate and then go sit with Trump and his team is the unbiased truth-teller and everyone else is lying?

At this point, I'm not going to apologize for the fact that I find that the entire effort by Trump and his acolytes to hang crimes on Joe has major, ongoing credibility issues, including but definitely not limited to what we know about Smirnov, payments to him and his connections to Russian intelligence.

Reminder that Trump's first impeachment was due to his efforts to leverage foreign aid to get Zylinski and Ukraine to participate in his efforts to smear Biden. Saying there is a lot of hair on this deal is a grievous understatement.

Les Parnas made a number of very specific allegations under oath yesterday regarding people and events that he witnessed firsthand. If Trump wins in November, he will be facing a massive perjury prosecution if he was lying, right? What exactly does he gain in opening himself up to that?

Comer and team have been unable to address a few open questions.

What benefit did Joe deliver to China for these payments?

Fair to say the Ukraine quid pro quo narrative has been dead for a while now.

And of course, where is the proof? Boblinski said he had the goods back in October 2020. Where is it?

Don't know if it was you or someone else, but kudos to whoever suggested the fact that Joe didn't personally receive any money himself was simply an estate tax avoidance scheme. I have to say that this is the first time I've ever heard someone suggest that the head of an international crime family has been worried about managing estate taxes. That one cracked me up.

Last edited:
Reactions: shonuff253

I know he wanted to have his initial testimony in public, and when he couldn't do that and they finally issued a proper subpoena, he came and testified for over six hours and answered all of their questions.

Comer didn't bother to attend for the full session, which is odd given the fact that this was supposed to be a big moment in his impeachment investigation.

I don't know, and if he is telling the truth and Biden is lying, I don't think attending the meeting, which I believe was after Joe left office, is a crime in any way. Does it mean Joe lied about how much help he provided to his son's business? Maybe, but a number of other people has testified that Joe didn't help at all. So, almost everybody but the guy who decided to go public less than an hour before the last presidential debate and then go sit with Trump and his team is the unbiased truth-teller and everyone else is lying?

At this point, I'm not going to apologize for the fact that I find that the entire effort by Trump and his acolytes to hang crimes on Joe has major, ongoing credibility issues, including but definitely not limited to what we know about Smirnov, payments to him and his connections to Russian intelligence.

Reminder that Trump's first impeachment was due to his efforts to leverage foreign aid to get Zylinski and Ukraine to participate in his efforts to smear Biden. Saying there is a lot of hair on this deal is a grievous understatement.

Les Parnas made a number of very specific allegations under oath yesterday regarding people and events that he witnessed firsthand. If Trump wins in November, he will be facing a massive perjury prosecution if he was lying, right? What exactly does he gain in opening himself up to that?

And of course, where is the proof? Boblinski said he had the goods back in October 2020. Where is it?

Don't know if it was you or someone else, but kudos to whoever suggested the fact that Joe didn't personally receive any money himself was simply an estate tax avoidance scheme. I have to say that this is the first time I've ever heard someone suggest that the head of an international crime family has been worried about managing estate taxes. That one cracked me up.
Will always just go back to what simple logic and easily connecting the dots screams here. Unfortunately the bar for media and “legal” prosecution or impeachment for a high level democrat especially the President squared against anti-Christ Trump has reached untouchable status.

Logic, common sense, and law be damned if it hurts Trump’s chance to be RE-elected.

I hear ya.....just basing it off what he and his team announced publicly

If the evidence is so damning, where is the motion to impeach?

It's a circus...

Nobody has the stones to bring the motion to the committee...I wonder why?

Stop talking about doing it and do it already....
I mean it isn't that is so damning.....it's amusing. Sometimes the court of public opinion ( in this case at the polls, hopefully) will be damning enough.

I just find it funny to see the money trail, with statements, stand up against his lie on the debate stage.

If I was the GOP I'd run that ad a few times hahah

Poor little man syndrome Jamie, the truth hurts…Raskin’s part of the Russia hoax. How a lying POS like that is even still a member of Congress is a complete joke. That POS needs to be under a jail with Adam Shit
Such a sick response. "Russia hoax", right! The Trump family wrote the book on grifting. Trump's sons, daughter and son in law were all in on making big money primarily from other countries off Trump's presidency. I guess you think the January 6th insurrectionists were just tourists and are now hostages? Crazy! Sick! Pathetic!

I mean it isn't that is so damning.....it's amusing. Sometimes the court of public opinion ( in this case at the polls, hopefully) will be damning enough.

I just find it funny to see the money trail, with statements, stand up against his lie on the debate stage.

If I was the GOP I'd run that ad a few times hahah
again, if the evidence is so damning, why won’t they move forward with motion to impeach? if it’s as clear as some think that it is, why continue to delay?

file the motion, draft articles of impeachment, and let’s get the show on the road.

it just seems to me they don’t have the goods.... or they would have filed already. it’s all theater.

Will always just go back to what simple logic and easily connecting the dots screams here. Unfortunately the bar for media and “legal” prosecution or impeachment for a high level democrat especially the President squared against anti-Christ Trump has reached untouchable status.

Logic, common sense, and law be damned if it hurts Trump’s chance to be RE-elected.
We are obviously residing in a time that is so polarized that otherwise reasonable people can see the same events from their own perspective and reach entirely different conclusions.

Your description above is how I look at Trump-Russia, Trump-Ukraine, Trump-J6 and Trump-documents. You can throw Jared-Saudi Arabia in there for good measure as well. Anyone suggesting that Trump is simply a victim of the deep state is suffering from extreme cognitive dissonance.

I've already shared what I think about the Biden Crime Family, but I will freely admit that at this point I'm as biased as I accuse so many of the Trump supporters of being about their candidate. Joe wouldn't have been my first choice in 2020 and he isn't now, but I will support him because I find the alternative unacceptable and it would take a truly extraordinary development to change my mind.

You and I aren't going to determine the outcome in 2024, and I remain confident that Biden is in a better position with those who will than Trump is. Trump can't help but play to his base because he requires the personal adulation, and he will lose the middle and drive Dem turnout because of it.

again, if the evidence is so damning, why won’t they move forward with motion to impeach? if it’s as clear as some think that it is, why continue to delay?

file the motion, draft articles of impeachment, and let’s get the show on the road.

it just seems to me they don’t have the goods.... or they would have filed already. it’s all theater.
Yeah I don't think it is cut and dry as far as having "the goods" or evidence. I'm guessing here or in my opinion in order to impeach the president (which would never pass the Senate anyway) we have to see a check from ( name the country hahaha) to Sleepy Joe. They were too smart for that. or would be on the next episode of worlds dumbest criminals.

This is and will wind up being a connect the dots of evidence type deal, in my opinion. Again my opinion they have actually done a pretty decent job of it so far.

I would imagine if a poll was taken of American citizens ( as fair a pole as possible) that it would turn out in favor of the opinion is he knew his family was making money off him and he had a hand in it.

Maybe that is all the Pubs want for the poles? Who knows.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

Because:

1. The Pubs would be crazy to remove Biden for the Dems and make him a sympathetic figure.

2. Impeachment isn't to be taken lightly and should be much more of a solemn action than the Dems previous 2. One could also argue the impeachment of Clinton as well.

3. Impeachment is not an action of the legal system and is political in nature. As such, the correct political move is continuing a drip by drip by drip of information that keeps the Biden family activities on the front burner.

4. Any Dem that complains about the treatment of the Bidens is completely absurd. When the Pubs start a secret impeachment process in the basement of the Capital and only release info friendly to their case and destroy exculpatory evidence can they even begin to think of complaining.

5. Everyone knows the Biden family business is corrupt as hell. Just keep letting his defenders destroy their credibility by denying the voting public is seeing what they are seeing.

Trump's hubris caused both impeachments against him in my opinion.

Impeachment 1, he just couldn't leave well enough alone on the Muller report and sought to change the narrative on "Russia Russia Russia". But he couldn't (phone call, obstruction, etc).

Impeachment 2, well...we know what led to that and don't need to rehash it.

I'm not complaining about treatment of Biden. I have been open minded on this since day one. If he did something wrong, nail him to the wall. But I have yet to see anything that nails him. I need more than "connect the dots" (maybe that's just me...)

But throwing around impeachment as lightly as we have in the last 30 years diminishes its value. This appears to be something that we agree on: impeachment is a solemn act and shouldn't be done lightly regardless of party. It really is a last line of defense. And if you are going to have an inquiry, you better make sure your evidence is rock solid (comer has done a terrible job here). Neither party should use it as a political stunt. It's a waste of time and our tax dollars....an impeachment of Biden today likely doesn't make it out of the house and most certainly won't get a conviction in the Senate (that's the real reason they won't do it...).

If Dems and pubs actually focused their efforts on stuff that matters we would all be happier campers....

Such a sick response. "Russia hoax", right! The Trump family wrote the book on grifting. Trump's sons, daughter and son in law were all in on making big money primarily from other countries off Trump's presidency. I guess you think the January 6th insurrectionists were just tourists and are now hostages? Crazy! Sick! Pathetic!
Time to take your Meds. Bubba....

We are obviously residing in a time that is so polarized that otherwise reasonable people can see the same events from their own perspective and reach entirely different conclusions.

Your description above is how I look at Trump-Russia, Trump-Ukraine, Trump-J6 and Trump-documents. You can throw Jared-Saudi Arabia in there for good measure as well. Anyone suggesting that Trump is simply a victim of the deep state is suffering from extreme cognitive dissonance.

I've already shared what I think about the Biden Crime Family, but I will freely admit that at this point I'm as biased as I accuse so many of the Trump supporters of being about their candidate. Joe wouldn't have been my first choice in 2020 and he isn't now, but I will support him because I find the alternative unacceptable and it would take a truly extraordinary development to change my mind.

You and I aren't going to determine the outcome in 2024, and I remain confident that Biden is in a better position with those who will than Trump is. Trump can't help but play to his base because he requires the personal adulation, and he will lose the middle and drive Dem turnout because of it.
Fair. Appreciate the candor and general effort to find common ground. Trump isn’t ideal either. Just don’t buy into the legit “threat to democracy” fears and believe that assholes can be effective leaders as he’s shown to be on issues that affect Americans. If I worked for him I would feel differently but at this point JoeB is a puppet for ideologues that believe progress is something different.

Looks like comer may be giving up on impeachment inquiry...will likely make criminal referrals to DOJ. Maybe we see another special counsel appointed...

He finally learned how to count and noticed he doesn't have the votes to move forward.

• Love
Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Soon to be ex speaker Johnson....
Want to put your money where your mouth is and make a bet on that?
And your problem isn’t going away ..your wishful thinking
6 weeks if Johnson is still around I win, if he’s not you win
6 weeks if impeachment case is still going I win, if not you win
Message me if you think your right

Last edited:
Well... considering MTG is making a motion to remove vacate the speaker it is not out of the realm of possibility.

I never said he was the problem but it's quite clear quintessential suburban dad has bitten off more than he can chew. His caucus is in disarray. GOP members resigning en masse. They can't even agree on what their agenda is.

Can republicans save him? He will need Dems to support him too with a now 1 seat majority. Will they help out here? Maybe this is how we get Ukraine bill and order bill passed. If so, thanks MTG.

He may be safe as long as he doesn't go on Sunday shows and trash Dems like McCarthy did...

Well... considering MTG is making a motion to remove vacate the speaker it is not out of the realm of possibility.

I never said he was the problem but it's quite clear quintessential suburban dad has bitten off more than he can chew. His caucus is in disarray. GOP members resigning en masse. They can't even agree on what their agenda is.

Can republicans save him? He will need Dems to support him too with a now 1 seat majority. Will they help out here? Maybe this is how we get Ukraine bill and order bill passed. If so, thanks MTG.

He may be safe as long as he doesn't go on Sunday shows and trash Dems like McCarthy did...
For Biden’s sake you hope so…it’s digusting how this administration in the last three years has caused the largest border crisis the likes our country has ever seen. Over 93 Executive orders implemented by Biden in his first days of taking office that in his own words invited illegals into the country. He did away with a border policy that actually worked. Now we have anywhere from 10-12 million people that have entered this country illegally, set free to do whatever the hell they want. A border that they said over and over “was secure”. But now since it’s the #1 issue among voters, the border all
the sudden “is not secure” (really?), they are frantically concerned and want to pass a bill that’s not worth the paper it’s written on.

Thanks aoc. Guess trump is off the hook if rico isn’t a crime. 🤦‍♂️

None of this is a good look for democrats or the Biden’s.

Paper trail.

I found the guy (bobulinski)to be pretty credible. He is pissed too. Been waiting to go on the offensive with people they were his friends calling him a liar and a hack. Navy officer with impeccable credentials.

Star witness for the Dems, (Les parnas) defrauded his own friends. He admitted to in court and served 20 months for. Just getting out in Dec 2022. The Jack wagon offered to turn for leniency. Prosecutors stated there is no way in any situation he could ever be credible. I present the Star Democrat witness he has see with his own eyes atrocities committed by Trump and Rudy. Same guy who started a film with donations that never existed. He also created a company whose mission was to prevent its clients from suffering from fraud. While defrauding them the whole time. Strong as oak.

Pretty much

6 weeks if Johnson is still around I win, if he’s not you win
6 weeks if impeachment case is still going I win, if not you win
Message me if you think your right
An impeachment case hasn’t started. Does that affect the terms of the bet?

Reactions: jlstone412
An impeachment case hasn’t started. Does that affect the terms of the bet?
Oh we have a smart ass in the bunch, but apparently not smart enough to comprehend what I was obviously referring to. JLStone is too chicken shi+ to take some of the action..let me know by the end of the day if you would like some. The clock started ticking yesterday

shall we call it the “inquiry”

Reactions: deadduckdawg
A sick response? The truth hurts
And it was proven to be a complete hoax!
See Hillary Clinton’s bought and paid for fake dossier (I’m sure you find nothing wrong with that either)

Where are your videos, text messages, paper trails, and testimonies on the Trump children? Where? Show us instead of just making a statement and hoping it sticks
The type of evidence you see and hear daily on the crack whore loving, finger painting Hunter Biden and his Chinese bought father “THE BIG GUY”
The numerous fake LLC’s where we are still trying to find anything worthy that the POS family was selling other than influence peddling and the “Biden brand” Yet all Biden family members ( including their own grandchildren) have bank records showing they received payments and benefits for all these “businesses”

I agree that Jan6 was sick, but does not even come close to the definition of an insurrection. Whats pathetic is that you have no problem with the BLM riots in the “summer of love “ that I guess you think were just “peaceful demonstrations” as all the liberal news media outlets liked to call them. Where businesses, police stations, and federal buildings were burned, people all across the country were actually shot and killed, beat to hell, stores looted, women raped, businesses lost, but that’s ok by you, for people to commit those crimes isn’t it? Apparently it was fine for The Dept of Justice and your sorry ass now VP Kamala Harris who helped raise money to get the POS out of jail. But all that chaos and anarchy was just ”peaceful demonstration”. The two tiered Justice system in full effect again!

Trump's hubris caused both impeachments against him in my opinion.

Impeachment 1, he just couldn't leave well enough alone on the Muller report and sought to change the narrative on "Russia Russia Russia". But he couldn't (phone call, obstruction, etc).

Impeachment 2, well...we know what led to that and don't need to rehash it.

I'm not complaining about treatment of Biden. I have been open minded on this since day one. If he did something wrong, nail him to the wall. But I have yet to see anything that nails him. I need more than "connect the dots" (maybe that's just me...)

But throwing around impeachment as lightly as we have in the last 30 years diminishes its value. This appears to be something that we agree on: impeachment is a solemn act and shouldn't be done lightly regardless of party. It really is a last line of defense. And if you are going to have an inquiry, you better make sure your evidence is rock solid (comer has done a terrible job here). Neither party should use it as a political stunt. It's a waste of time and our tax dollars....an impeachment of Biden today likely doesn't make it out of the house and most certainly won't get a conviction in the Senate (that's the real reason they won't do it...).

If Dems and pubs actually focused their efforts on stuff that matters we would all be happier campers....
Trump‘s ”hubris caused both impeachments“
So your just going to ignore the fact that all this started by Hillary Clinton’s illegal actions
Your opinion is hard to refute the facts

Hillary Clinton and Adam Shit should be sitting under a jail

A sick response? The truth hurts
And it was proven to be a complete hoax!
See Hillary Clinton’s bought and paid for fake dossier (I’m sure you find nothing wrong with that either)

Where are your videos, text messages, paper trails, and testimonies on the Trump children? Where? Show us instead of just making a statement and hoping it sticks
The type of evidence you see and hear daily on the crack whore loving, finger painting Hunter Biden and his Chinese bought father “THE BIG GUY”
The numerous fake LLC’s where we are still trying to find anything worthy that the POS family was selling other than influence peddling and the “Biden brand” Yet all Biden family members ( including their own grandchildren) have bank records showing they received payments and benefits for all these “businesses”

I agree that Jan6 was sick, but does not even come close to the definition of an insurrection. Whats pathetic is that you have no problem with the BLM riots in the “summer of love “ that I guess you think were just “peaceful demonstrations” as all the liberal news media outlets liked to call them. Where businesses, police stations, and federal buildings were burned, people all across the country were actually shot and killed, beat to hell, stores looted, women raped, businesses lost, but that’s ok by you, for people to commit those crimes isn’t it? Apparently it was fine for The Dept of Justice and your sorry ass now VP Kamala Harris who helped raise money to get the POS out of jail. But all that chaos and anarchy was just ”peaceful demonstration”. The two tiered Justice system in full effect again!
Trump‘s ”hubris caused both impeachments“
So your just going to ignore the fact that all this started by Hillary Clinton’s illegal actions
Your opinion is hard to refute the facts

Hillary Clinton and Adam Shit should be sitting under a jail

First, stop with the straw man argument that @bubbab or any other non-Trump supporter was fine with the violence that came during the BLM riots. Every single person on here condemned it at the time as entirely unacceptable.

Second, Hillary Clinton/the Steele Dossier is absolutely not what kicked off the investigation into Trump and Russia, and the investigation did not determine that the entire matter was a hoax.

Here is how the investigation started.

The origins of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, particularly the aspects involving Donald Trump's campaign, are rooted in a series of events and intelligence activities. Here's a detailed look at the key components that led to the initiation of the investigation:

### 1. **Prelude and Intelligence Gathering**
- **Early Warnings**: As early as 2015, U.S. intelligence agencies began to pick up on unusual interactions and communications between Russian entities and individuals associated with U.S. political organizations. This was part of routine surveillance aimed at monitoring Russian activities.
- **Hackings and Leaks**: The public became aware of the cyber intrusions into the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and other political entities throughout 2016, which Trump publically requested. These hackings were later attributed to Russian operatives by U.S. intelligence agencies.

### 2. **George Papadopoulos and the Australian Tip**
- **Papadopoulos’s Revelations**: George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy advisor for the Trump campaign, met with an Australian diplomat in London in May 2016. During this meeting, Papadopoulos claimed that the Russian government had obtained "dirt" on Hillary Clinton in the form of thousands of emails.
- **Diplomatic Transmission**: After the WikiLeaks release of the DNC emails in July 2016, the Australian government relayed information about Papadopoulos's claims to the FBI. This was a significant factor that led the FBI to open an investigation into the Russian interference and possible coordination with the Trump campaign.

### 3. **The Official Start of the FBI Investigation**
- In July 2016, the FBI officially commenced an investigation into the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including investigating the nature of any links between the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump campaign.

### 4. **The Steele Dossier**
- **Compilation**: Around the same time, a private investigation led by Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer, produced a dossier of allegations concerning Trump’s ties to Russia. This dossier was initially funded by a conservative website before funding was taken over by the Clinton campaign and the DNC through a law firm.
- **Role in the Investigation**: While the Steele Dossier became publicly associated with the origins of the FBI investigation, former FBI officials have stated that the investigation was already underway before the dossier was received by the FBI.

### 5. **Broadening of Scope and Appointment of Special Counsel**
- As more information came to light, the scope of the investigation expanded. The firing of FBI Director James Comey by President Trump in May 2017, allegedly over his handling of the Russia investigation, led to concerns over potential obstruction of justice.
- **Special Counsel Appointment**: In response to these events and growing concerns, the Department of Justice appointed Robert Mueller as Special Counsel in May 2017 to oversee the ongoing investigation, which now included looking into possible obstruction of justice by President Trump.

### 6. **Key Findings and Conclusion**
- Mueller's investigation concluded that Russia did indeed conduct a comprehensive campaign to interfere in the 2016 election, primarily through social media campaigns and hacking and disseminating the emails of high-profile Democrats. While numerous contacts between Trump campaign associates and Russian nationals were identified, the investigation did not establish that the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

They did not find criminal liability based on the extent of the contacts, it was very much not a hoax.

First, stop with the straw man argument that @bubbab or any other non-Trump supporter was fine with the violence that came during the BLM riots. Every single person on here condemned it at the time as entirely unacceptable.

Second, Hillary Clinton/the Steele Dossier is absolutely not what kicked off the investigation into Trump and Russia, and the investigation did not determine that the entire matter was a hoax.

The origins of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, particularly the aspects involving Donald Trump's campaign, are rooted in a series of events and intelligence activities. Here's a detailed look at the key components that led to the initiation of the investigation:

- **Early Warnings**: As early as 2015, U.S. intelligence agencies began to pick up on unusual interactions and communications between Russian entities and individuals associated with U.S. political organizations. This was part of routine surveillance aimed at monitoring Russian activities.
- **Hackings and Leaks**: The public became aware of the cyber intrusions into the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and other political entities throughout 2016, which Trump publically requested. These hackings were later attributed to Russian operatives by U.S. intelligence agencies.

- **Papadopoulos’s Revelations**: George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy advisor for the Trump campaign, met with an Australian diplomat in London in May 2016. During this meeting, Papadopoulos claimed that the Russian government had obtained "dirt" on Hillary Clinton in the form of thousands of emails.
- **Diplomatic Transmission**: After the WikiLeaks release of the DNC emails in July 2016, the Australian government relayed information about Papadopoulos's claims to the FBI. This was a significant factor that led the FBI to open an investigation into the Russian interference and possible coordination with the Trump campaign.

- In July 2016, the FBI officially commenced an investigation into the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, including investigating the nature of any links between the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump campaign.

- **Compilation**: Around the same time, a private investigation led by Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer, produced a dossier of allegations concerning Trump’s ties to Russia. This dossier was initially funded by a conservative website before funding was taken over by the Clinton campaign and the DNC through a law firm.
- **Role in the Investigation**: While the Steele Dossier became publicly associated with the origins of the FBI investigation, former FBI officials have stated that the investigation was already underway before the dossier was received by the FBI.

- As more information came to light, the scope of the investigation expanded. The firing of FBI Director James Comey by President Trump in May 2017, allegedly over his handling of the Russia investigation, led to concerns over potential obstruction of justice.
- **Special Counsel Appointment**: In response to these events and growing concerns, the Department of Justice appointed Robert Mueller as Special Counsel in May 2017 to oversee the ongoing investigation, which now included looking into possible obstruction of justice by President Trump.

- Mueller's investigation concluded that Russia did indeed conduct a comprehensive campaign to interfere in the 2016 election, primarily through social media campaigns and hacking and disseminating the emails of high-profile Democrats. While numerous contacts between Trump campaign associates and Russian nationals were identified, the investigation did not establish that the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

They did not find criminal liability based on the extent of the contacts, it was very much not a hoax.
First, dont ever tell me what to do or anyone else on this site ..Who do you think you are? Is this your forum? We will start there..you do not run this site so quit acting like it..

Reactions: Athens is Heaven

I notice you don’t list where any on your info is coming from ..all that needs to be said..and you can't explain the findings of the Mueller investigation after over $40 million dollars of wasted tax payer money. Also, you overlook and excuse the illegal actions of Hillary Clinton and the “foundation” as well as the fact that Adam Shit knew these were lies but continued the investigation..but that’s all ok right?

You failed to mention that the Republican Party was hacked also and they did something to stop it. While the Democrats didn’t do anything to stop the hacking of them.

First, dont ever tell me what to do or anyone else on this site ..Who do you think you are? Is this your forum? We will start there..you do not run this site so quit acting like it..
someone didn't take his pills today (or maybe could use some milk of magnesia).

Reactions: celticdawg
You are, of course, free to say whatever you want, whenever you want to. Just don’t be surprised when people point out that what you are saying is factually incorrect.

I spend too much time on here, and I can’t recall a single person suggesting that the violence during the summer riots was acceptable. Feel free to find receipts and prove me wrong if you can.

I notice you don’t list where any on your info is coming from ..all that needs to be said..and you can't explain the findings of the Mueller investigation after over $40 million dollars of wasted tax payer money. Also, you overlook and excuse the illegal actions of Hillary Clinton and the “foundation” as well as the fact that Adam Shit knew these were lies but continued the investigation..but that’s all ok right?
I listed a detailed outline of what I assert happened and when it happened. If I am wrong, you are welcome to post what you believed happened and when.

You making broad and non-specific accusations doesn’t make for much of a debate.

Here is a summary of what the Mueller Report found:

The Mueller Report, officially titled "Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election," was delivered by Special Counsel Robert Mueller in March 2019. The report detailed the findings of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States presidential election, allegations of conspiracy or coordination between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and Russia, and potential obstruction of justice by President Trump. The report is divided into two volumes, each addressing a different aspect of the investigation:

### Volume I: Russian Interference and Links to the Trump Campaign

1. **Systematic Russian Interference**: The report confirmed that Russia engaged in a systematic effort to interfere in the 2016 election through disinformation campaigns on social media, hacking Democratic Party emails, and spreading the stolen information to disrupt the electoral process.

2. **No Conspiracy Established**: While the investigation identified numerous links and contacts between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and Russian officials or individuals with ties to the Russian government, it did not establish that the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

3. **Russian Contacts with the Campaign**: The report detailed various instances where Russian nationals and entities sought to influence the campaign and establish communication channels, including offers of assistance to the campaign and proposals for establishing back-channel communications.

4. **WikiLeaks Releases**: The investigation looked into the role of WikiLeaks in disseminating hacked materials and found that Russian intelligence officers hacked Democratic targets and transferred the stolen emails to WikiLeaks for release. The Trump campaign showed interest in WikiLeaks' releases but there was insufficient evidence to charge any campaign official in connection with Russian hacking or dissemination of the hacked materials.

### Volume II: Obstruction of Justice

1. **Obstruction Inquiry**: This volume addressed whether actions by President Trump constituted obstruction of justice. It outlined several episodes where the president's actions raised questions about potential obstruction, including the firing of FBI Director James Comey, efforts to control the investigation, and attempts to influence witness testimony.

2. **Legal and Constitutional Considerations**: The report explained that charging a sitting president with a crime was not an option due to existing Department of Justice guidelines. It also noted that if they had confidence that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, they would state so. However, the report did not conclude that the president committed a crime, nor did it exonerate him.

3. **Congressional Role in Addressing Presidential Misconduct**: The report suggested that Congress has the authority to address presidential misconduct, implying that legislative action could be appropriate for responding to the evidence and instances of potential obstruction outlined in the report.

### Conclusion

The Mueller Report was a landmark document that detailed extensive Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. election and explored complex legal questions about coordination and obstruction. While it did not establish that the Trump campaign conspired with Russia, it laid out multiple instances of potential obstruction of justice, leaving the question of whether to pursue impeachment or other actions against the president to Congress.

And here is a summary of the findings of the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee report on Russian interference:

The Senate Intelligence Committee's report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was a comprehensive, bipartisan investigation that concluded over five volumes, released between July 2019 and August 2020. It represented one of the most detailed and thorough examinations of Russia's efforts to influence the outcome of the 2016 election and the interactions between Russian operatives and the Trump campaign. Here's a summary of the key findings across its volumes:

### Volume 1: Russian Efforts Against Election Infrastructure
- **Russian Scanning and Probing**: It detailed Russian efforts to scan and probe U.S. election infrastructure, finding that in some cases, Russian actors were in a position to alter or delete voter registration data.
- **State-Level Vulnerabilities**: The volume highlighted the vulnerabilities in the security of state-level election systems, though it found no evidence that vote tallies were changed.

### Volume 2: Russia's Use of Social Media
- **Extensive Social Media Campaigns**: This part of the report focused on the extensive social media campaigns conducted by the Russian Internet Research Agency (IRA) to sow discord, spread disinformation, and interfere in the 2016 election.
- **Targeting of Specific Groups**: The IRA targeted specific social and political groups, aiming to exploit societal divisions and influence the political discourse.

### Volume 3: U.S. Government Response to Russian Activities
- **Critique of Obama Administration**: The report criticized the response of the Obama administration to Russian interference, suggesting that it was insufficiently aggressive and that administrative officials hesitated to take stronger action for fear of appearing to influence the election outcome.
- **Challenges in Interagency Response**: It detailed challenges in the interagency response to the threat, including issues of coordination and communication among different branches of government.

### Volume 4: Review of the Intelligence Community Assessment
- **Support for ICA Findings**: The committee found strong support for the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) that Russia conducted an influence campaign aimed at the 2016 U.S. presidential election, with a clear preference for Donald Trump.
- **Sound Analytical Judgments**: It concluded that the ICA's judgments were sound and based on a wide range of sources, and it dismissed claims that the ICA was biased.

### Volume 5: Counterintelligence Threats and Vulnerabilities
- **Extensive Contacts with Russian Operatives**: The final volume detailed extensive contacts between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to Russia, identifying several potential counterintelligence concerns.
- **Paul Manafort and Konstantin Kilimnik**: A significant portion of the report focused on Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign chairman, and his associate Konstantin Kilimnik, who the committee identified as a Russian intelligence officer. It highlighted Manafort's sharing of campaign data with Kilimnik and assessed that Russia used Manafort and Kilimnik to influence the Trump campaign.
- **WikiLeaks**: The committee assessed WikiLeaks as a willing participant in Russia's efforts to disseminate stolen information and criticized Trump campaign officials for their engagement with WikiLeaks.

### Conclusion
The Senate Intelligence Committee's report provided a bipartisan, comprehensive account of Russia's interference in the 2016 election, the vulnerabilities it exploited, and the contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives. It underscored the systemic threat posed by foreign interference in U.S. elections and highlighted areas where the U.S. government and its processes could be strengthened to prevent future interference.

Reactions: celticdawg

More than one way to skin a cat. 1st, if they do impeach, the senate will not vote to impeach. 2nd, if the senate does, camaltoe will be in charge and no one wants that. 3rd, If they do, it will garner sympathy, ie bill clinton for the up coming election. Keep putting up witnesses and checks of his and the families corruption and let the people decide.

Reactions: Georgia Jim
You are, of course, free to say whatever you want, whenever you want to. Just don’t be surprised when people point out that what you are saying is factually incorrect.

I spend too much time on here, and I can’t recall a single person suggesting that the violence during the summer riots was acceptable. Feel free to find receipts and prove me wrong if you can.

I listed a detailed outline of what I assert happened and when it happened. If I am wrong, you are welcome to post what you believed happened and when.

You making broad and non-specific accusations doesn’t make for much of a debate.

Here is a summary of what the Mueller Report found:

The Mueller Report, officially titled "Report on the Investigation into Russian Interference in the 2016 Presidential Election," was delivered by Special Counsel Robert Mueller in March 2019. The report detailed the findings of the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States presidential election, allegations of conspiracy or coordination between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and Russia, and potential obstruction of justice by President Trump. The report is divided into two volumes, each addressing a different aspect of the investigation:

### Volume I: Russian Interference and Links to the Trump Campaign

1. **Systematic Russian Interference**: The report confirmed that Russia engaged in a systematic effort to interfere in the 2016 election through disinformation campaigns on social media, hacking Democratic Party emails, and spreading the stolen information to disrupt the electoral process.

2. **No Conspiracy Established**: While the investigation identified numerous links and contacts between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and Russian officials or individuals with ties to the Russian government, it did not establish that the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

3. **Russian Contacts with the Campaign**: The report detailed various instances where Russian nationals and entities sought to influence the campaign and establish communication channels, including offers of assistance to the campaign and proposals for establishing back-channel communications.

4. **WikiLeaks Releases**: The investigation looked into the role of WikiLeaks in disseminating hacked materials and found that Russian intelligence officers hacked Democratic targets and transferred the stolen emails to WikiLeaks for release. The Trump campaign showed interest in WikiLeaks' releases but there was insufficient evidence to charge any campaign official in connection with Russian hacking or dissemination of the hacked materials.

### Volume II: Obstruction of Justice

1. **Obstruction Inquiry**: This volume addressed whether actions by President Trump constituted obstruction of justice. It outlined several episodes where the president's actions raised questions about potential obstruction, including the firing of FBI Director James Comey, efforts to control the investigation, and attempts to influence witness testimony.

2. **Legal and Constitutional Considerations**: The report explained that charging a sitting president with a crime was not an option due to existing Department of Justice guidelines. It also noted that if they had confidence that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, they would state so. However, the report did not conclude that the president committed a crime, nor did it exonerate him.

3. **Congressional Role in Addressing Presidential Misconduct**: The report suggested that Congress has the authority to address presidential misconduct, implying that legislative action could be appropriate for responding to the evidence and instances of potential obstruction outlined in the report.

### Conclusion

The Mueller Report was a landmark document that detailed extensive Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. election and explored complex legal questions about coordination and obstruction. While it did not establish that the Trump campaign conspired with Russia, it laid out multiple instances of potential obstruction of justice, leaving the question of whether to pursue impeachment or other actions against the president to Congress.

And here is a summary of the findings of the Republican Senate Intelligence Committee report on Russian interference:

The Senate Intelligence Committee's report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was a comprehensive, bipartisan investigation that concluded over five volumes, released between July 2019 and August 2020. It represented one of the most detailed and thorough examinations of Russia's efforts to influence the outcome of the 2016 election and the interactions between Russian operatives and the Trump campaign. Here's a summary of the key findings across its volumes:

### Volume 1: Russian Efforts Against Election Infrastructure
- **Russian Scanning and Probing**: It detailed Russian efforts to scan and probe U.S. election infrastructure, finding that in some cases, Russian actors were in a position to alter or delete voter registration data.
- **State-Level Vulnerabilities**: The volume highlighted the vulnerabilities in the security of state-level election systems, though it found no evidence that vote tallies were changed.

### Volume 2: Russia's Use of Social Media
- **Extensive Social Media Campaigns**: This part of the report focused on the extensive social media campaigns conducted by the Russian Internet Research Agency (IRA) to sow discord, spread disinformation, and interfere in the 2016 election.
- **Targeting of Specific Groups**: The IRA targeted specific social and political groups, aiming to exploit societal divisions and influence the political discourse.

### Volume 3: U.S. Government Response to Russian Activities
- **Critique of Obama Administration**: The report criticized the response of the Obama administration to Russian interference, suggesting that it was insufficiently aggressive and that administrative officials hesitated to take stronger action for fear of appearing to influence the election outcome.
- **Challenges in Interagency Response**: It detailed challenges in the interagency response to the threat, including issues of coordination and communication among different branches of government.

### Volume 4: Review of the Intelligence Community Assessment
- **Support for ICA Findings**: The committee found strong support for the Intelligence Community Assessment (ICA) that Russia conducted an influence campaign aimed at the 2016 U.S. presidential election, with a clear preference for Donald Trump.
- **Sound Analytical Judgments**: It concluded that the ICA's judgments were sound and based on a wide range of sources, and it dismissed claims that the ICA was biased.

### Volume 5: Counterintelligence Threats and Vulnerabilities
- **Extensive Contacts with Russian Operatives**: The final volume detailed extensive contacts between Trump campaign officials and individuals with ties to Russia, identifying several potential counterintelligence concerns.
- **Paul Manafort and Konstantin Kilimnik**: A significant portion of the report focused on Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign chairman, and his associate Konstantin Kilimnik, who the committee identified as a Russian intelligence officer. It highlighted Manafort's sharing of campaign data with Kilimnik and assessed that Russia used Manafort and Kilimnik to influence the Trump campaign.
- **WikiLeaks**: The committee assessed WikiLeaks as a willing participant in Russia's efforts to disseminate stolen information and criticized Trump campaign officials for their engagement with WikiLeaks.

### Conclusion
The Senate Intelligence Committee's report provided a bipartisan, comprehensive account of Russia's interference in the 2016 election, the vulnerabilities it exploited, and the contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives. It underscored the systemic threat posed by foreign interference in U.S. elections and highlighted areas where the U.S. government and its processes could be strengthened to prevent future interference.
Your damn right I am and I dont need you to tell me, or tell anyone else on here what we can and can not do on here… we are free to say what we want whether you like it or disagree with it

And you can list all the BS you want, but at the end of the day, was Trump found guilty in the investigation? Over $40 Million dollars later of tax payers money ..NO!
And again, like always, you excuse the fact that both Hillary Clinton and Adam Shit knew it was false ..but that was perfectly ok to go on and drag out the investigation

Your damn right I am and I dont need you to tell me, or tell anyone else on here what we can and can not do on here… we are free to say what we want whether you like it or disagree with it

And you can list all the BS you want, but at the end of the day, was Trump found guilty in the investigation? Over $40 Million dollars later of tax payers money ..NO!
And again, like always, you excuse the fact that both Hillary Clinton and Adam Shit knew it was false ..but that was perfectly ok to go on and drag out the investigation
So what you are saying is, don’t bother me with all these details, my nerrative doesn’t require details.

The point is that Trump/Russia was never a hoax. Mueller decided not to prosecute for collusion, but in the not too distant past, the significant engagement between a presidential campaign and a belligerent nation would not have to rise to criminal charges to be considered outrageous and disqualifying. Not for you and today’s Republican Party though. In fact, let’s give him the keys again so he can do more of the same.

I wonder what he’s promised Putin this time beyond cutting off all aid for Ukraine? I doubt we will ever find out but it’s a disturbing question to ponder.

So what you are saying is, don’t bother me with all these details, my nerrative doesn’t require details.

The point is that Trump/Russia was never a hoax. Mueller decided not to prosecute for collusion, but in the not too distant past, the significant engagement between a presidential campaign and a belligerent nation would not have to rise to criminal charges to be considered outrageous and disqualifying. Not for you and today’s Republican Party though. In fact, let’s give him the keys again so he can do more of the same.

I wonder what he’s promised Putin this time beyond cutting off all aid for Ukraine? I doubt we will ever find out but it’s a disturbing question to ponder.
No, what I’m saying is you can’t provide a reputable source that proves your opinion.. Nothing but hear say..on and on and on…it’s pretty pathetic that Wiki Leaks is your source ..and what did they provide to the investigation? And after months of trying to get Trump, your wishful fairlyland dream, and the Democratic Party’s witch hunt failed miserably. It’s laughable that even after a trial all you Dems continue to cry “Russia Russia Russia” and “Jan 6”. Thats all you have! You can’t provide a paper trail, emails, text or concrete evidence to prove your opinion and witch hunt. YOU CANT! They tried and couldnt. Unlike the trail of documents, recordings, photos, bank records, and text messages presented in the Biden “inquiry” against Biden. The true sell out to our foreign adversaries. So after over a failed attempt in a yr long trial, lets throw up the Wiki Leaks opinion and hope it sticks. And yet again you fail to recognize the lies of your friend Hillary and the POS Adam Shit!
It’s pretty sad and laughable that you think Trump and Putin have some type of deal. If that were the case, this politicized Dept of Justice would have crucified him by now like they have tried to in every other way possible… Care to explain why Putin said he would rather Biden be President than Trump? This ought to be good
And YES, lets hand Trump (or anyone with an “R” beside their name for that matter) the keys again to get us out of this shi+hole your boy puppet Biden has created at the border, with energy, with inflation, in foreign affairs, and this woke disaster…You know, things that actually matter. What a complete screwed up world his far left extreme policies have created in three short years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT