ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Sucks

aimt-that.gif

The last election did not offer a great choice of leaders, but I’ll vote for the guy who will honor the outcome of elections every time. And everything Trump has done since he lost and attempted to steal the Presidency has confirmed that I made the right choice. If you knew anything about history and the rise of authoritarianism, you would understand that some issues are bigger than short term economic policy preferences.

I’m sure you are totally comfortable with the fact that just this week Trump hosted a small dinner at Mar-a-Lago for an avowed and open white supremacist, antisemite, holocaust denier. This is the same guy MTG, Paul Gosar, Kari Lake and other Republican luminaries have spent time with.

Personally, I’ll gladly pay a little more for gas than support wannabe fascists who hang out with white supremacists.

Last edited:
The last election did not offer a great choice of leaders, but I’ll vote for the guy who will honor the outcome of elections every time. And everything Trump has done since he lost and attempted to steal the Presidency has confirmed that I made the right choice. If you knew anything about history and the rise of authoritarianism, you would understand that some issues are bigger than short term economic policy preferences.

I’m sure you are totally comfortable with the fact that just this week Trump hosted a small dinner at Mar-a-Lago for an avowed and open white supremacist, antisemite, holocaust denier. This is the same guy MTG, Paul Gosar, Kari Lake and other Republican luminaries have spent time with.

Personally, I’ll gladly pay a little more for gas than support wannabe fascists who hang out with white supremacists.

I agree. I have not been pleased with Biden (and haven't defended him), but we were headed for economic problems (along with the rest of the world) and we have had recessions and depressions and the country recovers every time. Other issues presented by Trump are more concerning and you have mentioned two keys issues (which have never changed).

I was aware of the Mar-A-Lago dinner and glad you posted it. Now, I'm waiting to hear the spin from certain posters - we can count on a dismissal of all that you have said - that's if they actually address the points which is usually questionable.

I agree. I have not been pleased with Biden (and haven't defended him), but we were headed for economic problems (along with the rest of the world) and we have had recessions and depressions and the country recovers every time. Other issues presented by Trump are more concerning and you have mentioned two keys issues (which have never changed).

I was aware of the Mar-A-Lago dinner and glad you posted it. Now, I'm waiting to hear the spin from certain posters - we can count on a dismissal of all that you have said - that's if they actually address the points which is usually questionable.
Thanks for the history lessons fellas.

Still letting you know Joe sucks. Have a great day.

Wonder if RW would have had that dinner? I’ve seen it said on here over and over again RW is a huge antisemite. Remember Ye is fresh off his comments too, but trump had no idea why it would be a bad look to have either one, much less both together at his house at same time. He apparently turned Ye and his people off saying Trump was loving the guy and what he was saying, wow imagine that.

Could you imagine being this out of touch, not a good look. Can’t wait to hear the excuses.

Finally, someone on this site with some ethics and understands history. We're in the minority on this site but thanks for posting.

I would comment on all the questionable people Biden has met with over the last 2 years but they won’t release the visitor logs.
I guess that says all We need to know about how evil those people are.

I would comment on all the questionable people Biden has met with over the last 2 years but they won’t release the visitor logs.
Republicans are always projecting.

Any thoughts on Trump having Fuentes over for dinner this week?

“Trump had tried to block the release of the visitor logs, but President Joe Biden rejected his claim that they were subject to executive privilege, "in light of the urgency" of the committee's work and Congress' "compelling need." read more

Several courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court, have also ruled against the Republican ex-president's efforts to block the release of various records to the committee. read more

Serious question for you. Where did you get the idea that Biden was not releasing the WH visitor logs?

The company you keep right...........

Biden is best buddies with this Krause guy so what’s the difference?

If this doesn't sink Trump and cause his followers to move away from him nothing will.
For Ultra MAGA, Trump hanging out with Fuentes is just confirmation that he is their guy.

It’s humorous that the relatively sane republicans who knew Trump was a nightmare but were willing to compromise their morals for power get to now watch him attack DeSantis, Youngkin and the other leading candidates for 2024. Trump will have no issue burning down the party as it continues to move away from him and the margins are so thin they can’t win the Presidency without the MAGAs engaged and voting.

Make a deal with the devil, payment will always come due eventually.

It’s going to be DeSantis anyway, but it’s interesting how your side is totally blind to the shit stains Obama and Biden hang with.
He is the shit head over the climate change lies. Think that’s his name. The globalist climate change leader.
Trump hosts a small dinner this week that includes perhaps the best known white supremacist in the US and the best you can do in reply is reference Biden spending time with a guy who agrees with 98% of scientists regarding climate change?

That’s actually what it’s come to at this point I guess. Depressing state of affairs.

Trump hosts a small dinner this week that includes perhaps the best known white supremacist in the US and the best you can do in reply is reference Biden spending time with a guy who agrees with 98% of scientists regarding climate change?

That’s actually what it’s come to at this point I guess. Depressing state of affairs.
And who Trump or Biden has had dinner with is not the key thing to me. Being made aware of who he had for dinner, Trump once again did not disavow what those people represent. If you want to believe that Trump didn't know who Fuentes was before dinner, fine with me. But how come he didn't acknowledge Fuentes' beliefs and disavow them (that rhetorical for those of you keeping score at home)? The same reason he hasn't taken a strong stance against these attitudes in the past (the supporters who have stuck with him tend to hold similar beliefs). And DeSantis is basically the same trying to court these same voters. He is much smarter than Trump, and definitely a politician, so he tries to be more subtle, but also hasn't denounced inappropriate attitudes.

For Ultra MAGA, Trump hanging out with Fuentes is just confirmation that he is their guy.

It’s humorous that the relatively sane republicans who knew Trump was a nightmare but were willing to compromise their morals for power get to now watch him attack DeSantis, Youngkin and the other leading candidates for 2024. Trump will have no issue burning down the party as it continues to move away from him and the margins are so thin they can’t win the Presidency without the MAGAs engaged and voting.

I’ve never heard of the guy and it sounds like a stupid thing Trump did but you dims are the very definition of hypocrisy when it comes to such matters. Your polls love them some Farakahn, Mao, etc and have a large contingent of anti Semites on their vip list. Biden himself is a raciest segregationist lover, (we’ve all seen the vids and read his statements) but you America haters have selective memory disorder. If you think you’re doing something good for America by voting dim and Biden you’re an idiot. If not that you’re just plain Anti America commies.

I’ve never heard of the guy and it sounds like a stupid thing Trump did but you dims are the very definition of hypocrisy when it comes to such matters. Your polls love them some Farakahn, Mao, etc and have a large contingent of anti Semites on their vip list. Biden himself is a raciest segregationist lover, (we’ve all seen the vids and read his statements) but you America haters have selective memory disorder. If you think you’re doing something good for America by voting dim and Biden you’re an idiot. If not that you’re just plain Anti America commies.
@willdup - Yep, here's a typical answer. He should have just stopped at "I've never heard of the guy and it sounds like a stupid thing Trump did" That was the point regarding the beliefs of Fuentes and Ye which Trump didn't denounce. But he always wants to change to something else. And, of course, he "laughs" at what he can't deal with or dispute.

Go to the three minute mark. Biden denied that bush won the 2000 election. Every word you just posted was a lie. Or bullshit. Whichever you want to call it. lol. Carter denied 3 elections. Hillary two. Bill two. Even a Kennedy twice. It is right there in video. Smh.

Biden supported segregation.

He also had dinner a lot with this guy. And Oprah. And ole reverend al. Lol. They literally praise him for being a lifetime supporter of diversity. Haha. You guys are sheep. Believe anything. Horses mouth right here. Not the medias. This is the part that is hilarious.

Biden supported segregation.

He also had dinner a lot with this guy. And Oprah. And ole reverend al. Lol. They literally praise him for being a lifetime supporter of diversity. Haha. You guys are sheep. Believe anything. Horses mouth right here. Not the medias. This is the part that is hilarious.
If you think Trump is a lifetime supporter of diversity, you all the one who is being deceived. His actions in the past tell the story.

It’s a lying way to take over the world using climate change as an excuse. Talking about fachist
If you think Trump is a lifetime supporter of diversity, you all the one who is being deceived. His actions in the past tell the story.
what actions.

the fate of "democracy" rests in the democrats even while they try to court pack the judiciary and personal attacks on the homes of conservative judges are not admonished,...... in the legislative they try to get rid of the filibuster for one party rule, and get extra delegates for the DC area,..... in the executive will hire more IRS agents, handcuff and shackle members of the previous admin,... raid and emasculate anybody to do with the trump admin,... well the democratic party is pro-emasculation so that makes sense on a philosophical level

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Who do you believe. The media. Or Jesse, Oprah and al. He thought Obama ran the country like a moron. So he became a racist. Even though nothing previous ever said he had. Yet Biden. Who you guys voted for was actually a segregationist. His own vp said he was a racist just three years ago. And in 94 he created a crime bill to target predators who live in the jungle. His words. Brother you can’t be more of a sheep.

Obama offered him the vp spot to save his career. And because he balanced their ticket. For this very reason. There is the truth. And there is propoganda. Propoganda is spun by the media. Jim brown and ray Lewis also said trump was none of the sort. He made a bad choice of words for Charlottesville. Said there were good people on both sides. (He meant behaving well and not causing a problem). His first public issue as president. Then the media claimed he is a racist and link him with every white nationalist they can.

His previous actions as told by Jesse; al and Oprah say differently. He contributed to jesse’s campaign and won an award from him. Was this for trumps’s ego. Possibly. But I damn sure know biden’s wasn’t. And no one ever called him a voice for minorities until Obama called. Those are the facts. Funny. Neither you or will ever comment on the Biden racism stuff. Only trump. Why is that?

Go to the three minute mark. Biden denied that bush won the 2000 election. Every word you just posted was a lie. Or bullshit. Whichever you want to call it. lol. Carter denied 3 elections. Hillary two. Bill two. Even a Kennedy twice. It is right there in video. Smh.
Do you really believe that what you cited compares to what Trump said and did regarding election integrity, including but certainly not limited to J6? I hope not, because that would be an absurd position to take.

the fate of "democracy" rests in the democrats even while they try to court pack the judiciary and personal attacks on the homes of conservative judges are not admonished,...... in the legislative they try to get rid of the filibuster for one party rule, and get extra delegates for the DC area,..... in the executive will hire more IRS agents, handcuff and shackle members of the previous admin,... raid and emasculate anybody to do with the trump admin,... well the democratic party is pro-emasculation so that makes sense on a philosophical level
Mitch and the Republicans are the ones who used an excuse to stall an appointment under Obama and then ignored the exact same reasoning to rush through Coney Barret late in Trump’s administration.

Being a part of a previous administration doesn’t exempt you from prosecution if you broke the law, as even Trump himself will likely find out soon enough.

Republicans used to be about the rule of law, but that time is long gone.

Are we really arguing about who Trump had to dinner and all the bulllshit the dimmers have done in the past? Maybe these young buck dimmers do some history lessons like they gave me earlier…..go study the Democrat history and all their cronies. Then shut you damn mouth!!

Do you really believe that what you cited compares to what Trump said and did regarding election integrity, including but certainly not limited to J6? I hope not, because that would be an absurd position to take.

Mitch and the Republicans are the ones who used an excuse to stall an appointment under Obama and then ignored the exact same reasoning to rush through Coney Barret late in Trump’s administration.

Being a part of a previous administration doesn’t exempt you from prosecution if you broke the law, as even Trump himself will likely find out soon enough.

Republicans used to be about the rule of law, but that time is long gone.
Never got to see what the Dems would do other than hold back electoral votes in 2000. The election actually went to the Supreme Court. They decided it. And they never heard the end of it from the left. So they told them to kick rocks this time. If that happens, Jan 6th probably doesn’t happen. The left was even more vitriolic in 2016. Your belief is an agenda. It isn’t the truth. I am sorry. Hate it for you. You can stand on the pulpit all you want. Not one word isn’t hypocritical. Jan 6th was a disaster sure. But so was 2000,2004, and 2016. Plenty of denial to go around.

No word on the racist joe Biden stuff either. Even from his vp. Just glide right by that. I don’t blame you.

I just put proof in black and white that Biden denied election results on air prior to trump. It is on video. Makes voting for that reason hypocritical. You will have to make up another reason to justify voting for that idiot.

Last edited:
Never got to see what the Dems would do other than hold back electoral votes in 2000. The election actually went to the Supreme Court. They decided it. And they never heard the end of it from the left. So they told them to kick rocks this time. If that happens, Jan 6th probably doesn’t happen. The left was even more vitriolic in 2016. Your belief is an agenda. It isn’t the truth. I am sorry. Hate it for you. You can stand on the pulpit all you want. Not one word isn’t hypocritical. Jan 6th was a disaster sure. But so was 2000,2004, and 2016. Plenty of denial to go around.

No word on the racist joe Biden stuff either. Even from his vp. Just glide right by that. I don’t blame you.

I just put proof in black and white that Biden denied election results on air prior to trump. It is on video. Makes voting for that reason hypocritical. You will have to make up another reason to justify voting for that idiot.
The 2000 election was decided by 537 votes in a single state. The margin of difference was .009%. In 2020, there wasn’t a single state anywhere close to that infinitesimal margin of victory, much less the multiple states needed for a Trump victory. There is absolutely no comparison between the two situations, and once the SCOTUS shut down the recount, Gore conceded. Two years later and Trump still hasn’t conceded.

For Trump’s scheme to work, he needed the election to come down to one or maybe two states. That’s why he lost his mind when Fox called AZ early and why he is on tape demanding Rafensperger find him the 11k+ votes he needed to win Georgia. Then, with only one or two states needed, his plot to block the certification might have worked and he could have created enough chaos to steal the presidency.

Anyone open to the facts and endless testimony from senior republicans would admit that this is what Trump tried to pull off. It is all extremely well documented, with Trump’s own words making up the most damning evidence.

Who do you believe. The media. Or Jesse, Oprah and al. He thought Obama ran the country like a moron. So he became a racist. Even though nothing previous ever said he had. Yet Biden. Who you guys voted for was actually a segregationist. His own vp said he was a racist just three years ago. And in 94 he created a crime bill to target predators who live in the jungle. His words. Brother you can’t be more of a sheep.

Obama offered him the vp spot to save his career. And because he balanced their ticket. For this very reason. There is the truth. And there is propoganda. Propoganda is spun by the media. Jim brown and ray Lewis also said trump was none of the sort. He made a bad choice of words for Charlottesville. Said there were good people on both sides. (He meant behaving well and not causing a problem). His first public issue as president. Then the media claimed he is a racist and link him with every white nationalist they can.

His previous actions as told by Jesse; al and Oprah say differently. He contributed to jesse’s campaign and won an award from him. Was this for trumps’s ego. Possibly. But I damn sure know biden’s wasn’t. And no one ever called him a voice for minorities until Obama called. Those are the facts. Funny. Neither you or will ever comment on the Biden racism stuff. Only trump. Why is that?
This discussion was about Trump, thus I was talking about Trump. He's also the one who is running for President (we've arrived at that point). I haven't had any reason to comment on Biden and racism. I know what Kamala said about Biden and I'm not denying it.

I can't make a blanket statement about the media. Some of what is reported is true and sometimes they rush to report and don't get it right. So what are the real facts. Unfortunately that has become more difficult to determine but I'm not going to slam the entire media. I certainly think Trump, like most politicians, does things to gain popularity and thus votes. Those endorsements don't mean a lot to me. Trump has shown his true feelings before and he certainly has no filter. Did he not recently call Youngkin - Young kin - and then write Sounds Chinese, doesn't it? (just great with all the anti-Asian hate we have).

Bottom line, these two should never have been President of the U.S. I hope 2024 brings us better choices.

The 2000 election was decided by 537 votes in a single state. The margin of difference was .009%. In 2020, there wasn’t a single state anywhere close to that infinitesimal margin of victory, much less the multiple states needed for a Trump victory. There is absolutely no comparison between the two situations, and once the SCOTUS shut down the recount, Gore conceded. Two years later and Trump still hasn’t conceded.

For Trump’s scheme to work, he needed the election to come down to one or maybe two states. That’s why he lost his mind when Fox called AZ early and why he is on tape demanding Rafensperger find him the 11k+ votes he needed to win Georgia. Then, with only one or two states needed, his plot to block the certification might have worked and he could have created enough chaos to steal the presidency.

Anyone open to the facts and endless testimony from senior republicans would admit that this is what Trump tried to pull off. It is all extremely well documented, with Trump’s own words making up the most damning evidence.
Exactly. You just explained it yourself. The difference between the two you forget to mention was covid. And how the rules were totally different. And how many firsts were set in the 2020 election. I don’t blame you. You should omit that. It doesn’t fit your agenda. Not to mention a mentally impaired fool that even his vp doesn’t like, got 10 million more votes than Obama. Easily one of the most popular re-elected presidents in the last 60 years. I get your point. Always have. But it is one hundred percent hypocritical. Had scotus not decided the election, more people would still claim gore won. Watch the video. Ten years later gore still thinks he won. You just hate trump. So you can’t see the hypocrisy. If you asked Biden point blank about the 2016 or 2000 election before 2020, he would claim they were illegitimate. I promise you. Hillary concession was also bs. Especially when you run around for years saying the opposite. She only did it because she felt like she had too. She has taken that back 100 times over now.

Last edited:
Are we really arguing about who Trump had to dinner and all the bulllshit the dimmers have done in the past? Maybe these young buck dimmers do some history lessons like they gave me earlier…..go study the Democrat history and all their cronies. Then shut you damn mouth!!

Boy are you missing the point. It's Trump's lack of response to the anti-semitism exposed by his guests. As I said you wouldn't respond to the issue, but go and change the subject. You're right on the mark and make an useless comment. And you don't have the right to tell anyone to shut their damn mouth.

This discussion was about Trump, thus I was talking about Trump. He's also the one who is running for President (we've arrived at that point). I haven't had any reason to comment on Biden and racism. I know what Kamala said about Biden and I'm not denying it.

I can't make a blanket statement about the media. Some of what is reported is true and sometimes they rush to report and don't get it right. So what are the real facts. Unfortunately that has become more difficult to determine but I'm not going to slam the entire media. I certainly think Trump, like most politicians, does things to gain popularity and thus votes. Those endorsements don't mean a lot to me. Trump has shown his true feelings before and he certainly has no filter. Did he not recently call Youngkin - Young kin - and then write Sounds Chinese, doesn't it? (just great with all the anti-Asian hate we have).

Bottom line, these two should never have been President of the U.S. I hope 2024 brings us better choices.
The last sentence I completely agree with. I hope 2024 does as well. Didn’t Biden just ask if that Asian boy won the masters? He certainly has been off color. Same with trump at times. That being said, he doesn’t get a break for being totally the opposite for the majority of his life in public. While Biden gets one, while being totally racist most of his career. That is my point. It is a creation more or less because the left has to make any possible leader of the right racist. That video was in 99 with Jesse. Trump was in his mid 50’s then. Don’t you find that at least majorly ironic. Totally flip to hatred a few years later. While throwing out millions to causes for them yearly.

Ah yes, I see blue anon Sherlock and Watson up to their old conspiracy theory hijinks with the rest of the commie contingent. Surely one day they’ll stop embarrassing themselves, but today is not that day, my friends 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: stray
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT