ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's war about to intensify

Do you have the same opinion on the Covid vaccine?
Depends on the situation. As retired military understood part of readiness I needed all my shots regardless of how I felt about that. So mandatory vaccination in the armed forces is a must.

For the death rate is low enough that if you want to die because you're don't want the vaccine that's your choice....but that doesn't mean that can't change. When the next pandemic happens and the mortality rate is much higher I'm totally for mass vaccinations.

Depends on the situation. As retired military understood part of readiness I needed all my shots regardless of how I felt about that. So mandatory vaccination in the armed forces is a must.

For the death rate is low enough that if you want to die because you're don't want the vaccine that's your choice....but that doesn't mean that can't change. When the next pandemic happens and the mortality rate is much higher I'm totally for mass vaccinations.
As former military, are you willing to kill your countrymen over it?

Mandatory mass vaccinations?

Reactions: cherrydawg
Biden is such a sleazy 'RAT that he is liable to do anything to try to rehabilitate his collapsed public opinion numbers. And, you can bet the war machine is whispering in his ear this very moment.
I have little doubt that they are trying to find a way to engage in a "limited action". Biden will figure he can cast himself as a strong leader and make a bundle at the same time; just the kind of 2fer a criminal like him would rationalize as the thing to do.
I see it different. Biden just wanted to be president. He got that and the people running things are very progressive. I don’t think buden has any say in the agenda. I don’t know exactly who “the people” are. It seems the are very progressive but they made a deal with Buden cause they did not want Bernie - so not that group. They do seem hell bent on the green agenda. They don’t seem to be war mongers, so maybe not itching to send trooos. But all of DC insiders will get money on the rebuild. Biden is only the mouth piece and the people running things don’t care if he looks the fool

Reactions: wwforest
I see it different. Biden just wanted to be president. He got that and the people running things are very progressive. I don’t think buden has any say in the agenda. I don’t know exactly who “the people” are. It seems the are very progressive but they made a deal with Buden cause they did not want Bernie - so not that group. They do seem hell bent on the green agenda. They don’t seem to be war mongers, so maybe not itching to send trooos. But all of DC insiders will get money on the rebuild. Biden is only the mouth piece and the people running things don’t care if he looks the fool
There is obviously pressure on the president from different directions and that influence does have an effect.
However, POTUS is the strongest position in the government and probably the world and Biden is an old criminal who likes being in charge. The problem is, how easily can he be swayed to do things which are harmful to the country ... for money?
I think pretty easily. He has no patriotism or honor whatsoever. But, he will NOT give up that power and let someone else have the final say. Yes, there is influence. No he is not 100% controlled by "them". The RAT party and its international, criminal and domestic corporate money would like to have that control but the fact remains; they can't make Biden do a damn thing he does not want to.
At his age and from his position, he really does not need them anymore.

Last edited:
Can we take a moment and agree the WCW NWO era was the greatest era in wrestling history!

Hell no. The Sunday night WTBS wrestling shows were the best. Attended a few in the J&J too that were pretty cool. I remember when I was about 6 or so, I begged dad o take me to Atlanta to see Tony Atlas vs. Harley Race. We got there late and people were everywhere but I thought it was the most awesome thing that could ever be imagined.

Biden is such a sleazy 'RAT that he is liable to do anything to try to rehabilitate his collapsed public opinion numbers. And, you can bet the war machine is whispering in his ear this very moment.
I have little doubt that they are trying to find a way to engage in a "limited action". Biden will figure he can cast himself as a strong leader and make a bundle at the same time; just the kind of 2fer a criminal like him would rationalize as the thing to do.

He is just a joke, and that is being nice. I wont even get into the adjectives needed to describe him and his actions. Now he is wanting to borrow tens of billions of send to Ukraine, which is insane/ he's going to mess around and get us in a direct conflict with Russia. I don't know what he will do, but I assure you this, it will be the wrong thing to do.

He is just a joke, and that is being nice. I wont even get into the adjectives needed to describe him and his actions. Now he is wanting to borrow tens of billions of send to Ukraine, which is insane/ he's going to mess around and get us in a direct conflict with Russia. I don't know what he will do, but I assure you this, it will be the wrong thing to do.
He has pretty much been wrong on everything he has ever been for. Easy decision to do the opposite of what he thinks is right course. You are right about him but I would not say joke cause I can’t laugh. He has profited from corrupt deals to enrich himself. He has attacked the character of good people for personal gain. Some how he has an image of being a nice guy and he is the bully, always looking yo be the tough guy. I bet corn pop was a nice guy who did nothing wrong

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT