ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Oriley had a good show last night......

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001
Hits several topics discussed on here.

1. Says the Republicans should NOT try to push Biden out at this point as there would be some sympathy for him
2. Says the Polls for Harris will go up initially, some FAKE to try to get momentum, some legit but expects race to go to straight up by end of August
3. Says the Democratic National Convention will be total chaos outside the convention hall, wonders how much it will be covered
4. Expects Harris to do no legit interviews between now and the election . More she is pressed the worse she will do.
5. Expects Harris to be very vile in her criticism of Trump and expects Trump to blow back. (encouraged Trump to hold back)
6. Said several top Dems would not take the VP Slot (Michigan and Pennsylvania Governors as they don't care for her)
7. Said Biden is still furious on being pushed out, doubts we will hear from him much at all between now and end of his term. Said he was promised

Most of this has been discussed on this board but always find his analysis interesting.

1 Agree completely.

2. Who knows where things will be when they settle down. I don't think Harris can create excitement and carry a campaign on her own.

3. The residents of Chicago are going to think they've been invaded by LE and NG. Got a feeling that protesters that step over the line will be getting a swift trip to the slammer. And coverage will be limited on MSM networks. X will likely be fun to follow.

4. There will be interviews but only by sycophants.

5. She couldn't make it thru her first week without personal attacks. Felon, fraudster, rapist and on and on. I do expect the threat to democracy to lessen but her campaign will be a lot more never Trump than a celebration of her accomplishments and record. Also, any attack on her record will be quickly met with charges of racism and misogyny.

6. Agree. I don't see anyone with political aspirations hitching their wagon to Harris.

7. I'm sure the Dems don't care. He served his purpose.

1 Agree completely.

2. Who knows where things will be when they settle down. I don't think Harris can create excitement and carry a campaign on her own.

3. The residents of Chicago are going to think they've been invaded by LE and NG. Got a feeling that protesters that step over the line will be getting a swift trip to the slammer. And coverage will be limited on MSM networks. X will likely be fun to follow.

4. There will be interviews but only by sycophants.

5. She couldn't make it thru her first week without personal attacks. Felon, fraudster, rapist and on and on. I do expect the threat to democracy to lessen but her campaign will be a lot more never Trump than a celebration of her accomplishments and record. Also, any attack on her record will be quickly met with charges of racism and misogyny.

6. Agree. I don't see anyone with political aspirations hitching their wagon to Harris.

7. I'm sure the Dems don't care. He served his purpose.
Excellent reply and further analysis. Responses and analysis like this and by others is why i stop by daily........

Hits several topics discussed on here.

1. Says the Republicans should NOT try to push Biden out at this point as there would be some sympathy for him
2. Says the Polls for Harris will go up initially, some FAKE to try to get momentum, some legit but expects race to go to straight up by end of August
3. Says the Democratic National Convention will be total chaos outside the convention hall, wonders how much it will be covered
4. Expects Harris to do no legit interviews between now and the election . More she is pressed the worse she will do.
5. Expects Harris to be very vile in her criticism of Trump and expects Trump to blow back. (encouraged Trump to hold back)
6. Said several top Dems would not take the VP Slot (Michigan and Pennsylvania Governors as they don't care for her)
7. Said Biden is still furious on being pushed out, doubts we will hear from him much at all between now and end of his term. Said he was promised

Most of this has been discussed on this board but always find his analysis interesting.
Bill is very sharp.

And we already know the answer to how much coverage the criminals outside the DNC convention are going to get… Not much.

Remember when all the Democrats were setting buildings on fire and causing chaos in the streets and CNN referred to as a “mostly peaceful“ protest? The woman says this as cars are setting on fire behind her.

My prediction is that CNN, and the other networks populated with liberal Democrats, will simply describe it as a “minor disturbance“ that really should not take away from the brilliance of having a half black female run for president.🙄

She doesn’t have a record to celebrate. When running 4 years ago she got only 2% of the Democrats votes in the primaries. She was only made VP due to identity politics. She has no business being the POTUS.

Reactions: oldmandawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT