ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Orilley with good segment on swing state poles

DawgWCK

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2001

1. Says Trump will win Az, Nevada and Georgia fairly easy
2. Says the poles are probably correct with Trump leading in Pennsylvania but the Philly voting is not fixed (Ie the fix is in) and out of control, Biden will win as Fetterman did.
3. Wisconsin and Michigan are up for grabs

Again , probably posting as this agrees with my post yesterday. Trump needs to live in Wisconsin and Michigan. I’m not sure the same fix is not in for Detroit, so it might come down to Wisconsin.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
Goodness, Polls now Poles. I’m slow this morning ….

• Haha
Reactions: kckd

2. Says the poles are probably correct with Trump leading in Pennsylvania but the Philly voting is not fixed (Ie the fix is in) and out of control, Biden will win as Fetterman did.

Again , probably posting as this agrees with my post yesterday. Trump needs to live in Wisconsin and Michigan. I’m not sure the same fix is not in for Detroit, so it might come down to Wisconsin.
Hello Milwaukee!

Reactions: DawgWCK

The Poles are worried about Russian invasion. The polls have Trump ahead.

images

O'really?

Unless the laws have changed, Trump can only claim primary residence in one state and only vote in one state. That state is currently Florida.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT