ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Kemp stands up to Rudy

Your mischaracterization of the Durham report gets worse with every passing day.

Not only did the FBI not “try to get Trump impeached”, Durham found that while there was confirmation bias, he did not allege that political bias or partisanship played a role in the mistakes made by the FBI.

Of course I could be wrong about this. If so, you can direct me to whatever sections of the report prove me wrong.
Your acceptance of all things regarding russia russia russia and steadfast support of brandon shows you don't play well with facts. You like lies of the left wing variety.

So it’s true because you say it’s true? That’s not an argument.

I think you are forgetting that this investigation had nothing to do with either Trump impeachment (Ukraine dirt for aid extortion and J6), although I certainly understand why even Trump supporters begin to confuse his many scandals.

You don’t realize that the actual point you are making is how weak the Durham report is. If it were as explosive as you want to make it, you could just reference the actual report, or the indictments and prosecutions that resulted from his efforts. Instead, you just throw out baseless accusations such as the FBI and DOJ were trying to get Trump impeached.

Of course, that would mean Trump’s FBI and DOJ were trying to impeach their own leader, which is as absurd as suggesting Bill Barr and Trump’s DOJ and FBI intentionally slow-walked the Biden laptop to undercut Trump. Whatever the DOJ did or didn’t do correctly before the election is a republican issue and ultimately a Trump issue as it was his team running things.

The FBI admitted errors (which most certainly did not include trying to get the sitting president impeached) and took corrective action back in 2019.

And now it’s Bill Barr and the DOJ’s fault that Trump is currently being buried under an avalanche of federal indictments? Is that what you teach your kids about personal responsibility?

I was taught that if you go out into the world for the day and you run into one asshole, then you probably ran into one asshole. But if you get up and go out in the world for the day and everybody is an asshole, then you’re likely the asshole. Well, that’s the problem with any continued defense of Trump. It requires that virtually everyone, including the people he was responsible for hiring and managing, were all actively working to undermine him.

So he is either one of the worst leaders ever, or he’s actually the problem. The evidence that we’ve already seen and that will be shared soon seems to make the answer rather clear for those open to the truth.
Those open to the truth coming for you. I think I broke a rib laughing!

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
I didn't respond last night. It sounds like you may have been drunk. Hope you don't have too bad of a hangover.
Let's go one by one.

1. Mass is a jerk that does nothing but act like a jerk....(don't think he is acting).

2. If the FBI done what you say, fire the ones in the wrong and lock them up if needed.

3. The insurrection. This is where you come across as borderline cultish. The facts say you are full of crap.

4. Again, whatever you claim the FBI done wrong, fire them all! Pretty sure it was Trump's FBI, was it not?

Lastly, even if what you say in 100% true, it has nothing to do with the documents case.
I am guessing if he is found guilty in the documents case, you would still support him. If so, that is your right, but please don't lecture anyone on what is right or wrong with America.

See, no name calling or cussing! It can be done brother.

Have a good weekend Zing!
Lol no name calling..... review number 1 above.

You are so out of it. How are we going to get rid of the crooked fbi, when the doj and fbi are as crooked as a North Georgia mountain road? If you honestly can't see that, there is no help for you. You are as demented as will.

Your acceptance of all things regarding russia russia russia and steadfast support of brandon shows you don't play well with facts. You like lies of the left wing variety.
Summation: Brandon is a shitty president because of Trump. 😂

Joe Biden Reaction GIF

And here I thought it was that tackling dummy from Norte Dame

So it’s true because you say it’s true? That’s not an argument.

I think you are forgetting that this investigation had nothing to do with either Trump impeachment (Ukraine dirt for aid extortion and J6), although I certainly understand why even Trump supporters begin to confuse his many scandals.

You don’t realize that the actual point you are making is how weak the Durham report is. If it were as explosive as you want to make it, you could just reference the actual report, or the indictments and prosecutions that resulted from his efforts. Instead, you just throw out baseless accusations such as the FBI and DOJ were trying to get Trump impeached.

Of course, that would mean Trump’s FBI and DOJ were trying to impeach their own leader, which is as absurd as suggesting Bill Barr and Trump’s DOJ and FBI intentionally slow-walked the Biden laptop to undercut Trump. Whatever the DOJ did or didn’t do correctly before the election is a republican issue and ultimately a Trump issue as it was his team running things.

The FBI admitted errors (which most certainly did not include trying to get the sitting president impeached) and took corrective action back in 2019.

And now it’s Bill Barr and the DOJ’s fault that Trump is currently being buried under an avalanche of federal indictments? Is that what you teach your kids about personal responsibility?

I was taught that if you go out into the world for the day and you run into one asshole, then you probably ran into one asshole. But if you get up and go out in the world for the day and everybody is an asshole, then you’re likely the asshole. Well, that’s the problem with any continued defense of Trump. It requires that virtually everyone, including the people he was responsible for hiring and managing, were all actively working to undermine him.

So he is either one of the worst leaders ever, or he’s actually the problem. The evidence that we’ve already seen and that will be shared soon seems to make the answer rather clear for those open to the truth.
Trump was listening to advice from the swamp. They were already undermining nearly everything he tried to do and that just made it easier.

Reactions: cherrydawg
I didn’t name call. Frustration is there because it is hopeless. You will only admit anything when it comes to trump. You skated around the issues as usual.

The insurrection was a terrible day in our history. But calling it an insurrection is hard. And not admitting all of the weird happenings that day is typical for you. Lord. I don’t know why I try. You and will think we were so close to losing our election transfer of power. That is a cult like statement. And easily the most idiotic post you have ever put out there mitchell. I can admit it was an awful day. And still see that the pre event tour for the shaman was damn strange. Half the people raged. While the other half looked like they were touring the capital. A flagpole was the deadliest weapon anyone had during a planned insurrection. From a group whose stereotype isn’t afraid to carry an ak47 to the grocery store.

Mass is actually one of the best posters out there. Always has been. He sees the light as well.

Maybe I expect too much from you mitchell. First you ask that insanely Moronic trump question. Then you post something like this above. Have a super weekend mitchell! Carrots are good brain food Buddy. The fbi did do what I said Mitchell. They admitted to it. Confession is usually all the proof you need. Unless you have an agenda and blinders on.

(They aren’t going to fire the agents who did it. Not yet. Because the left is in charge. Again, your post sounds so nice, but there isn’t one fact you posted. Just opinion)
Don't get all bent out of shape because we disagree.
Believe me I am JUST as convinced that you are wrong about some things as you think I am.
Takes all kinds brother.
Your opinion means no more or less than mine does.
It is what what it is...... enjoy your weekend.

Lol no name calling..... review number 1 above.

You are so out of it. How are we going to get rid of the crooked fbi, when the doj and fbi are as crooked as a North Georgia mountain road? If you honestly can't see that, there is no help for you. You are as demented as will.
I missed that. Lol. Good catch. Towering above us on that pedestal. Where he wouldn’t ever name call. While name calling in the same post. I am dying here. How did I miss that.

• Haha
Don't get all bent out of shape because we disagree.
Believe me I am JUST as convinced that you are wrong about some things as you think I am.
Takes all kinds brother.
Your opinion means no more or less than mine does.
It is what what it is...... enjoy your weekend.
Not bent out of shape. Actually I am dying. See above post. I can’t believe I missed that. Too concerned with your tds I guess.

No doubt that there were some sketchy things going on. Come on, water main break keeping Fulton county voting open or "delayed'. Geez. Even if it's legit, that stinks something awful. Here is one rule that I think would help everyone feel better state wide. No county or voting precinct releases their counts until they are all released. All precincts must be ready to release the counts before any one precinct is announced. There could still be people that are working together but this helps me think that Fulton isn't waiting / watching for results to see how many votes they need to create. Just a thought.
Wasn’t their a video of a pollster pulling a large box of ballots out from a bench when the observers left?

I don’t believe anything that swamp creature said.
I used to hold him in really high regard. I changed my mind about the election because of him. He was so adamant. He had no reason to be anything different. Then you hear about him not even checking into the Biden laptop. Saying the doj was handling it well. Then you notice all of his election investigations lasted like a week. It does bring in conspiracy theories for sure. I always have enjoyed listening to his takes. He seems credible and very smart. But how he handled the Biden laptop is unforgivable. We got a vege as president. Likely because he didn’t want to do the work or be front and center in tearing down a former vp’s son. I do understand his feelings. But after what has come out, he should shut up and move on.

Reactions: DawgWCK
I used to hold him in really high regard. I changed my mind about the election because of him. He was so adamant. He had no reason to be anything different. Then you hear about him not even checking into the Biden laptop. Saying the doj was handling it well. Then you notice all of his election investigations lasted like a week. It does bring in conspiracy theories for sure. I always have enjoyed listening to his takes. He seems credible and very smart. But how he handled the Biden laptop is unforgivable. We got a vege as president. Likely because he didn’t want to do the work or be front and center in tearing down a former vp’s son. I do understand his feelings. But after what has come out, he should shut up and move on.
Or or hear me out here....youre being taken advantage of and lied to by grifters looking for a buck. I'm just saying if you feel everyone is lying to you than maybe just maybe the issue is you.

Last edited:
Or or hear me out here....youre being taken advantage of and lie to by grifters looking for a buck. I'm just saying if you feel everyone is lying to you then maybe just maybe the issue is you.
I never said the word lie in my post. That is an interesting response. And another trainwreck from you. Please tell me where I said lie. How bout his own words. Saying the doj was handling the Biden laptop well. So you believe they handled it well? After all that has come out.

Without a doubt. You are the biggest issue in this country. You are a race baiter. You can’t meet in the middle on anything. You are so far progressively left it is sickening. I even paid the man a compliment. You need to come to the middle some. The progressives will kill this place off eventually. I try to lay off of you because you are a vet. But that actually makes me feel even worse this is the case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Georgia Jim
That might be the worst dribble you have ever put out there. That is a mouthful for you too. I said ironically about trump. He would be president imo had they investigated the laptop fully. So no, he wouldn’t be under indictment. Same reason Biden will likely be under indictment when he is no longer president. I thought I made that easy enough for you to understand. I will try to simplify my posts for you will from now on.

Barr’s lazy ass didn’t investigate the election or the laptop. He said the doj is handling it just fine. You always bring up that lie. You can’t help it. He took a week on both to come back with an answer. He should have just said I want no part of it. I actually don’t blame him for not wanting to be in the middle of that.

I don’t know if you don’t know how to recognize an asshole. Do you need help with that recognition. That was weird. Are you ok? The easy and fun comeback would be just find a mirror if you don’t know what one looks like. :). That was too easy.

If he is found guilty in the end it will be a good thing for the party. A terrible thing for the country. The gloves will come off imo. Look what we found out about Biden in a short time since the indictment of trump. Do you think that is a coincidence? There is way more corruption to come. If the right so chooses to play in the mud as well when it is their turn.
You still didn’t provide the basis for the accusation that Trump’s own DOJ and FBI were trying to get him impeached, but much like the accusations about election fraud, we are used to republicans not providing any real evidence to support their claims.

Barr is the AG who decided not to appoint a special counsel to investigate the Bidens. That’s exactly how an AG who “wants no part” of a politically charged situation handles a serious matter. In fact, that’s one of the reason to appoint a special counsel in the first place.

Reminder that Barr, who served as AG under two republican presidents, has been accused of many things, but being lazy is definitely not one of them. But I guess someone has to take the blame for Trump’s loss. It’s certainly never his fault.

I’ll look forward to comparing notes with you on the J6 and Fulton County indictments over the next few weeks.

Perhaps Comer and team can add to the fun with some real proof against Joe.

To quote Don Jr. when the Russian offered him dirt on Hillary, “if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”

You still didn’t provide the basis for the accusation that Trump’s own DOJ and FBI were trying to get him impeached, but much like the accusations about election fraud, we are used to republicans not providing any real evidence to support their claims.

Barr is the AG who decided not to appoint a special counsel to investigate the Bidens. That’s exactly how an AG who “wants no part” of a politically charged situation handles a serious matter. In fact, that’s one of the reason to appoint a special counsel in the first place.

Reminder that Barr, who served as AG under two republican presidents, has been accused of many things, but being lazy is definitely not one of them. But I guess someone has to take the blame for Trump’s loss. It’s certainly never his fault.

I’ll look forward to comparing notes with you on the J6 and Fulton County indictments over the next few weeks.

Perhaps Comer and team can add to the fun with some real proof against Joe.

To quote Don Jr. when the Russian offered him dirt on Hillary, “if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”
He didn’t appoint a special counsel because he said the doj was handling it well. His words will. The rest is now history. Anything after that is a complete failure. Now that we know what the laptop contained. It is highly possible a high ranking person’s son at the least was selling favors using his father. Even if the super blind and ignorant still think he isn’t guilty, that is still worthy of investigation. He was impeached anyway. They started investigating him from day one. When has that ever happened in this country. You will never come to the middle. So what does it matter

I never said the word lie in my post. That is an interesting response. And another trainwreck from you. Please tell me where I said lie. How bout his own words. Saying the doj was handling the Biden laptop well. So you believe they handled it well? After all that has come out.

Without a doubt. You are the biggest issue in this country. You are a race baiter. You can’t meet in the middle on anything. You are so far progressively left it is sickening. I even paid the man a compliment. You need to come to the middle some. The progressives will kill this place off eventually. I try to lay off of you because you are a vet. But that actually makes me feel even worse this is the case.
Where did I say you lied?

Where did I say you lied?
Did I say you called me a liar? No,
I said when did I mention the word lie in my post. I never said I was being lied too. I said what happened could lead to conspiracie theories. I understand why. I actually always thought he was credible. Till more information has come out. Now I am not so sure about anything he did. The more that comes out, the more useless he appears. And the more democrats like to quote him. That by itself is enough for me to question his actions more and more.

Did I say you called me a liar? No,
I said when did I mention the word lie in my post. I never said I was being lied too. I said what happened could lead to conspiracie theories. I understand why. I actually always thought he was credible. Till more information has come out. Now I am not so sure about anything he did. The more that comes out, the more useless he appears. And the more democrats like to quote him. That by itself is enough for me to question his actions more and more.
Sweet Baby Jesus, I'm saying you're being lied to by grifters in right wing media. If no one believes or takes action in the things they say maybe the things they're telling you are lies.

Sweet Baby Jesus, I'm saying you're being lied to by grifters in right wing media. If no one believes or takes action in the things they say maybe the things they're telling you are lies.
Being lied to. Will posted the link. I used his own link against him. Barr’s words in that link were that the doj is doing a good job handling the laptop. I don’t need to check into that investigation or appoint a special counsel. It wasn’t right wing media buddy. You know will like you, only reads from the far left.

He kept saying Barr didn’t appoint a counsel. Then posted a link as to why. He didn’t realize what Barr’s quoted words were. That is the ironic part of all of this.

Right here from cnbc. Lol. What I posted was a fact. What you are claiming is a lie. Right there. Barr even went on to say he figured the Biden doj would handle it responsibly too. Wtf

Last edited:
An my post was referring to everything like the voter fraud which doesn't exist.
I agree. That is what you said. My post was claiming if he can be this inept. Now that we know what was on this laptop, it makes me question how hard he investigated the election. I know why people dismiss his word now. I am surprised by how he handled it. But on some levels I understand. Being front and center on that would have been a nightmare.

I always trusted him. Found him credible. And very intelligent. But there has been too much come out to not question his method or lack of motivation. His actions lead more credence to conspiracy theories. And that is sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zonadog
It will be shown in American history that if it wasn't for a few people like Pence and Kemp, this country would have no longer been a democracy. God bless them.
You are full of crap. Educate yourself please.

Rudy lied for sure but shannagins occurred in Fulton Co, enough to flip the election in Georgia, perhaps. If a signature audit of absentee ballots would have been performed in Fulton County 10% or more would have been rejected. Regardless, the new election law was/is a game changer in Georgia. Attach your DL # or state issues ID # to your absentee ballot or it’s not processed, what a novel idea, same as they make face to face voters do. If the current Georgia’s voter laws were practiced across the country Republicans would hold majority’s in both houses of Congress and many more state houses. For the good or the bad and for record - I am a big Kemp fan but he got caught with his pants down in the 2020 election cycle with the absentee voting fiascos…
You are correct. Many thousands of homeless in Fulton and dekalb were registered to vote with a mailing address of homeless shelters. How many of those ballots were actually cast by those homeless people? Probably none. Either workers at shelter cast them or democrats paid them money for their ballots. How do we even know these homeless are Georgia citizens? Most prob have no ID. All the ballot harvesting that went on in democratic areas. I will never be convinced that Georgia election was legitimate. Just the number of homeless who suddenly voted all democrat was enough to change the outcome in Georgia.

No doubt that there were some sketchy things going on. Come on, water main break keeping Fulton county voting open or "delayed'. Geez. Even if it's legit, that stinks something awful. Here is one rule that I think would help everyone feel better state wide. No county or voting precinct releases their counts until they are all released. All precincts must be ready to release the counts before any one precinct is announced. There could still be people that are working together but this helps me think that Fulton isn't waiting / watching for results to see how many votes they need to create. Just a thought.
Dekalb is worse than Fulton. It’s usually their late vote dump that pushes the Dem over the line. And I do think Fulton and dekalb play games with votes to determine how many they need to push their candidate over.

Not taking a side in this thread, but do you think we are a democracy following the last 3 years, regardless what you think of Jan 6? Lockdowns, mandates, censorship, a WH and Press Secretary who tell us our eyes and ears and common sense are wrong on pretty much a daily basis, vote buying, and of course the 2-tiered justice system and a Congress that enriches themselves in the stock market with inside info.
Not sure how these liberals can’t see this. Either they only watch the Democrats state run media outlets that all say word for word whatever they are told or they are completely out of touch with reality. Anyone that voted for Biden is an idiot imo.

Being lied to. Will posted the link. I used his own link against him. Barr’s words in that link were that the doj is doing a good job handling the laptop. I don’t need to check into that investigation or appoint a special counsel. It wasn’t right wing media buddy. You know will like you, only reads from the far left.

He kept saying Barr didn’t appoint a counsel. Then posted a link as to why. He didn’t realize what Barr’s quoted words were. That is the ironic part of all of this.
Used my link against me? I don’t understand what that means. Yes, of course Barr says he thought the DOJ was handling the investigation well. You are entiry missing the point that I’ve made over and over again.

Perhaps it will help if we take this one point at a time.

Barr, who served under Bush 1 and Trump, is a loyal Republican.

Barr is, at a minimum, competent at his job, given he was chosen by two different Presidents decades apart to serve as AG.

Barr’s FBI and DOJ had the laptop for nearly two years (December, 2019) before the 2020 election.

Legitimate or verifiable evidence that Joe broke any laws would have impacted the election.

Barr was well aware that Trump was hungry for Biden/Ukraine dirt given he was impeached for trying to leverage US aid for dirt in a call with Zelensky.

The fact that Trump was impeached for a matter related to the Bidens and Ukraine would mean that legitimate evidence of wrongdoing in Ukraine would be even more politically explosive than it would have been otherwise, which was huge.

A special counsel is an attorney appointed to investigate, and possibly prosecute, a case in which the Justice Department perceives itself as having a conflict or where it's deemed to be in the public interest to have someone outside the government come in and take responsibility for a matter.

Ok, can we agree on the above? I’ll assume so.

My point, if it still isn’t clear, is that the laptop was never what it was claimed to be by republicans. How can I prove that?

Barr could have investigated/validated the laptop for a full year and still appointed a special counsel ten months before the election, which would have been his absolute responsibility to do if he thought there was reasonable proof or even evidence that Joe took bribes from a foreign entity. This is the textbook scenario for a SC.

And, as a loyal Republican, he was also well aware of the fact that reasonable evidence of crimes by Joe would have likely given Trump the election and appointing a special counsel would have immediately publicized the matter.

So Barr can say whatever he chooses to at this point. If he thought they had reasonable evidence that the Dem nominee for President was involved in a foreign influence scheme, he absolutely would have appointed a SC. He didn’t appoint a SC because, as evidence, the laptop is hugely problematic and the other investigations into the matter didn’t find corroborating evidence.

So again, if you don’t like how the laptop was handled, you should be blaming Barr, or perhaps blame the fact that you were lied to about the laptop by political operatives with an agenda. It’s never been what it was claimed to be, and still isn’t.

There may be proof out there that Joe committed crimes, but we haven’t seen it yet.

Last edited:
Used my link against me? I don’t understand what that means. Yes, of course Barr says he thought the DOJ was handling the investigation well. You are entiry missing the point that I’ve made over and over again.

Barr is, at a minimum, competent at his job, given he was chosen by two different Presidents decades apart to serve as AG.

Barr’s FBI and DOJ had the laptop for nearly two years (December, 2019) before the 2020 election.

Legitimate or verifiable evidence that Joe broke any laws would have impacted the election.

Barr was well aware that Trump was hungry for Biden/Ukraine dirt given he was impeached for trying to leverage US aid for dirt in a call with Zelensky.

The fact that Trump was impeached for a matter related to the Bidens and Ukraine would mean that legitimate evidence of wrongdoing in Ukraine would be even more politically explosive than it would have been otherwise, which was huge.

A special counsel is an attorney appointed to investigate, and possibly prosecute, a case in which the Justice Department perceives itself as having a conflict or where it's deemed to be in the public interest to have someone outside the government come in and take responsibility for a matter.

My point, if it still isn’t clear, is that the laptop was never what it was claimed to be by republicans. How can I prove that?

Barr could have investigated/validated the laptop for a full year and still appointed a special counsel ten months before the election, which would have been his absolute responsibility to do if he thought there was reasonable proof or even evidence that Joe took bribes from a foreign entity. This is the textbook scenario for a SC.

And, as a loyal Republican, he was also well aware of the fact that reasonable evidence of crimes by Joe would have likely given Trump the election and appointing a special counsel would have immediately publicized the matter.

So Barr can say whatever he chooses to at this point. If he thought they had reasonable evidence that the Dem nominee for President was involved in a foreign influence scheme, he absolutely would have appointed a SC. He didn’t appoint a SC because, as evidence, the laptop is hugely problematic and the other investigations into the matter didn’t find corroborating evidence.

So again, if you don’t like how the laptop was handled, you should be blaming Barr, or perhaps blame the fact that you were lied to about the laptop by political operatives with an agenda. It’s never been what it was claimed to be, and still isn’t.

There may be proof out there that Joe committed crimes, but we haven’t seen it yet.
I will try again to keep this simple. You just circle back to the spin. Each time. There are things we know now, that Barr didn’t know then.

Barr had been a credible guy. For me he made my mind up about the 2020 election early. Always thought highly of him.

Let’s go facts. Indisputable. Even confessed to, which isn’t enough evidence for you. But it is for me.

Barr didn’t know the doj had a vendetta against trump. So he didn’t overstep and appoint a special counsel. They were telling him there wasn’t much there. Maybe some irs issues. Since this happened, the fbi admitted to going after trump much harder than Hillary or hunter. A fact confessed to. Had Barr known this, I assume he acts differently. Now we have had eleventy billion whistleblowers come forward stating they were told to back off of hunter. Even giving him advanced knowledge of interviews, so he could easily side step them and not be there. Not enough proof for you. But also a fact.

Isn’t it ironic what trump was impeached for. You actually used that. Seeing that now we know for sure hunter was selling influence. And the Biden family got rich off of it. Damn it would have been great if we investigated back then when it was fresh. I am embarrassed for you here. Regardless of how you feel about trump. He knew something was wrong. Turns out he was right.

Even Johnnie Cochrane thinks joe is guilty. Joe has been lying and has been corrupt his whole career. Now you believe he is telling the truth. He was booted for cheating in an election, he lied about his class finish, and he lied most egregiously about having a seventh grandchild until the polling numbers told him to recognize her. That is to me his worst offense yet. This is the hill you are dying on. These are all facts. All caught on camera. Other than Cochrane.

Joe’s net worth in 2008 was 30000 dollars. His family’s net worth now is in the multi millions. We now know how. Yes. Another fact. His family got rich off of selling his influence.

I am 100000000 percent blaming Barr for sitting on his ass and not following thru. My whole point of the op. Your sticking point is the election. By god you can’t question that. My questioning now is how quickly his response came. Did he actually look into anything. Or just take someone else’s word for it. The fact that he actual said in that article you linked, “I believe the Biden doj will investigate it thoroughly as well” is so damning I really don’t have the words. This is why my op said, I get where the conspiracy theories come from. I was a Barr guy too.

Last but not least. When it comes to the laptop. The slow walking. The bs handling of it. The fbi admitted to not wanting to INTERFERE with an election. Their words. Also facts. These are admitted to. I am not trying to defend trump. But right is right. And wrong is wrong. There is no spin here cnnwill. These are all facts.

If you want to respond. Do it tomorrow. It will give you more time to spin some more bs. My daughter heads back to school tomorrow. Spending the day with her. Oh and f Brandon.

You are worse the Goebbels

Now we have had eleventy billion whistleblowers come forward stating they were told to back off of hunter.
I only know about two--and they weren't really whistleblowers, just disgruntled employees who didn't like the way their boss was handling things.

So where are the other tenty billion nine hundred ninety nine million nine hundred ninety nine thousand nine hundred ninety eight whistleblowers?

Oh and hey if Johnny Cochran thinks Joe is guilty, well then he's guilty, right? What more proof does anybody need?

I only know about two--and they weren't really whistleblowers, just disgruntled employees who didn't like the way their boss was handling things.

So where are the other tenty billion nine hundred ninety nine million nine hundred ninety nine thousand nine hundred ninety eight whistleblowers?

Oh and hey if Johnny Cochran thinks Joe is guilty, well then he's guilty, right? What more proof does anybody need?

Everytime we turn around there is another whistleblower coming out against the doj and irs. There are more than two dozen that have come forward corroborating the weaponizing of the doj.

So you are saying joe is not guilty? Love to hear an answer here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT