ADVERTISEMENT

Business analogy...

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
We’ve all had the attorney that lawyered documents with a microscope with the goal of eliminating all potential liability whatsoever. And killed the deal. And we’ve had the one that was fast and loose and put us at risk.

what you want is a good attorney that educates you as the decision-maker. But ultimately you gotta balance the need to get stuff done with limiting liability.

That’s what we’ve got now. The Prez needs to listen to the risks and balance them relative to the greater good of the Country. And it sounds like he’s now pivoting to that decision of balance.

And that’s the difference between having a true Executive in office versus a lifetime of speeches and voting on stuff.

You mean like deciding to fly a secret mission in another country's airspace without their permission or without giving them serious forewarning to destroy the world's biggest terrorist with no certainty that he was there? That kind of balancing of risks and rewards?

You mean like deciding to fly a secret mission in another country's airspace without their permission or without giving them serious forewarning to destroy the world's biggest terrorist with no certainty that he was there? That kind of balancing of risks and rewards?
You are a complete p&ssy and prefer a weaker America. I bet you miss Obama’s high estrogen style of non-leadership.

You talking about al-Baghdadi or bin Laden?
What difference does it make?

Yes...if the other country isn’t helping

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
??? You're the one whining over how we kill terrorists that love to kill Americans, unless I misunderstood your post.
I'm saying that like Trump is currently doing (taking in advice from all sides and weighing the pros and cons), which shows executive leadership, Obama also did (e.g., Osama bin Laden raid). For better or worse, I think our past few presidents haven't lacked in making executive decisions.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I'm saying that like Trump is currently doing (taking in advice from all sides and weighing the pros and cons), which shows executive leadership, Obama also did (e.g., Osama bin Laden raid). For better or worse, I think our past few presidents haven't lacked in making executive decisions.
Are you friggin kidding? Obama had no choice but to take the advice to have Bin Laden killed. He then proceeded to ride out the rest of his presidency reminding us he had bin laden killed. Even as he screwed the American citizens blind with his Anti-American policies on economy, foreign policy, health care, manufacturing, religion , etc. he was a steaming POS when It comes to leaders or even a man.

Are you friggin kidding? Obama had no choice but to take the advice to have Bin Laden killed. He then proceeded to ride out the rest of his presidency reminding us he had bin laden killed. Even as he screwed the American citizens blind with his Anti-American policies on economy, foreign policy, health care, manufacturing, religion , etc. he was a steaming POS when It comes to leaders or even a man.
Reagan was a two bit chump. He wasn't even half the man of Obama.

Reagan was a traitor to his country. So good job celebrating that.
What color is the sky in your world? Oh wait, let me guess , it’s the rainbow flag sky. Obama is the biggest traitor in the history of the presidency. He thought of the Constitution as toilet paper. Reagan was certainly no traitor. He was a patriot and made our nation greater after the 2nd worst president (Carter) left him a burning heap of a mess.

Reactions: Pedigree
No. Any President would have done that to get the most wanted criminal on Earth. That was a layup.

Partially agree. Obama was not strong and struggled making decisions. He drew a line in sand and took 3 steps back when the line was crossed. He watched Americans get slaughtered in Benghazi, sent no help, lied to the public about the cause, and then lied to the families at the funerals. He showed weakness to the world and aggression against America increased.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT