ADVERTISEMENT

Cagle or Kemp?

UGAly

War Daddy
Gold Member
Aug 26, 2001
I have no idea which of these guys to vote for in the run off. Your thoughts please?

They’re both bad, but a million times better than the Dem. Thankfully, the Guv doesn’t have that much power.

I have no idea which of these guys to vote for in the run off. Your thoughts please?
Met Kemp the other day. I was going to vote for Cagle but I got a good feeling about Kemp and now I am voting for him.
My house of Representative is Trey Rhodes and I know him well and he is supporting Kemp. I saw a lot of Dawgs fan at his rally

Kemp was incompetent as Secretary of State. If you ever dealt with Cathy Cox or Handel’s office it was a million times better. Cagle is the better of two very flawed choices.

So let's see, the last five candidates to be chief executive of where I live are as follows:

Trump
Hillary
Cagle
Kemp
Abrams

What the f*** is going on?

Met Kemp the other day. I was going to vote for Cagle but I got a good feeling about Kemp and now I am voting for him.
My house of Representative is Trey Rhodes and I know him well and he is supporting Kemp. I saw a lot of Dawgs fan at his rally
I've had dealings with both ,either one better than Dem, if was to choose, Cagle gets my vote

Tough call. Kemp looks a little better, especially after Cagle got caught passing a bad bill to keep Hill from getting campaign funds.

Not crazy about either, but much better than Abrams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT