ADVERTISEMENT

Call me whatever you want. I'm angry.

poorpreacher

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2003
The border is secure they said. There is no crisis at the border, they said. There is nothing to worry about, they said. Stop building the wall and take down the razor wire, they said. Reverse the Trump policies they said.

When people argued, the left scoffed.

Now, a young lady is dead. She was apparently murdered by an illegal, who had been detained and released. He had been arrested in New York, and released. Been in this country for just a few months, and committed a murder.

In my opinion, the Biden Administration is responsible for this girl's death.

there have been rapes and murders all over the country due to this border being wide open, but it takes it happening in your own town for some people to wake up. If people can't wake up now in this liberal gov hell hole that is called athens then they never will.

The border is secure they said. There is no crisis at the border, they said. There is nothing to worry about, they said. Stop building the wall and take down the razor wire, they said. Reverse the Trump policies they said.

Now, a young lady is dead. She was apparently murdered by an illegal, who had been detained and released. He had been arrested in New York, and released. Been in this country for just a few months, and committed a murder.

100% agreed OP. Not only is the regime responsible but they intend for these things to happen.

And the AJC misreports that the perp is an "Athens man."

You can't hate the media enough.

The illegal immigrant crisis is horrible.

If you want to find the illegals just go to any construction site.

When my female coworkers go there they whistle and howl while sayinf inappropriate things in Spanish.

Many live in one house with no women so there is all kinds of sexual frustration going on with these men.

Oh and the drug use is rampant among these m men as well. Also alcoholism because the vast majority are single males. There are some older males with families who send money back home.

These are families coming over the border they are most 16 to 30 year old men.

Sad part is no one is going to go to construction sites and arrest them.

Deservingly so OP! I am angry as well. Its beyond sick what is being allowed to pour into this country. Its going to get way worse before it gets better.
Our country over the past 3 years has been transformed for the worse due to the people that have poured in here. We have criminals, and we have people that are here to do us harm.
Absolutely no way to dispute it. All due to corrupt politicians and corrupt political ideology. Families are going to be devastated from the damage that has occurred at our border under this administration.
Its hard to speak out these days on platforms like the Chat, because you never know who's following your comments and if that is going to be used against you and your family one day. Its very alarming.
But if we want to maintain a resemblance of a country that our founders intended it to be, we have to speak up.

Posted in another thread, but I have a daughter the same age at GSU, going to med school next year. This breaks my heart.

She's getting a firearm, permit and training this spring.

As DawgC told me when I got my first sidearm & carry permit 30yrs ago - "I'd rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6".

jist wait till they start asking us to house these people like they are in blue states
That its f..king insane. Those American idiots that house those illegals, will pay a price. How can you trust a foreign criminal to live in your house???? We will hear of murders and families personal properties being stolen soon!!!

FJB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in another thread, but I have a daughter the same age at GSU, going to med school next year. This breaks my heart.

She's getting a firearm, permit and training this spring.

As DawgC told me when I got my first sidearm & carry permit 30yrs ago - "I'd rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6".
AMEN, Brother!!!! A saying I live my personal life by-- "It is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it."

Really unbelievable how far left he has gone in such a short period of time.

what's not being discussed by many yet but will soon is that this is an invasion. This isn't just about workers and replacement and voting. There are Chinese, Russian and Middle Easterners who are in the country and training with fire arms on our own soil. There is a Chinese safe house in every single state in the United States and terrorist cells all over. There will be a day when these Chinese military men are activated to take down our communications, energy and water as a softening up for the main event.

When my female coworkers go there they whistle and howl while sayinf inappropriate things in Spanish.

Many live in one house with no women so there is all kinds of sexual frustration going on with these men.

Oh and the drug use is rampant among these m men as well. Also alcoholism because the vast majority are single males. There are some older males with families who send money back home.

Well, I work in construction, and on my jobs, multi-billion dollar jobs, there are Hispanic workers but not the kind you see here. They are more family men. You see them outside work, at Sams Club and Costco, food shopping with their wives and kids. Just because your Hispanic doesn’t mean you do good construction work anymore than you can say any other oft repeated saying. Most of them are fit to cut grass and that’s about it. We had a reporter try to sneak onto one job and break a “big” story, but bricklaying and blocklaying is a skill, and a trade that takes years to master.

It isn’t the ones working construction that are the issues. In my experience at the laborer level, they are more solid than their American counterparts. The criminals don’t work at all. They steal to supplement the benefits they already get from Uncle Joe / Sam

Really unbelievable how far left he has gone in such a short period of time.
Also really amazing after watching that how anyone can defend this man’s ability to lead the free world when looking at the obvious difference in his mental capacity then versus now.

Also really amazing after watching that how anyone can defend this man’s ability to lead the free world when looking at the obvious difference in his mental capacity then versus now.
That is the other bad part of the video. Biden was always good in a debate. Because he seemed pissed all the time. He was at one time the manchin of the Democrat party. Tulsi gabbard. Now he is left of Liz Warren. He looks so weak. They had video of him walking with pelosi at the airport last night. It made me almost feel bad for him. He is my grandfather. Who struggled to find his car near the end. This is where Biden is.

You are just NOW angry? This crap has been going on for THREE YEARS. I have had one friend MURDERED out side of Naples FL by one of these illegal aliens, and have two friends whose relatives are DEAD due to fentanyl. Wake up! Oh....and it is only going to get worse. It is not a matter of if, but WHEN the terrorist cells attack.

You are just NOW angry? This crap has been going on for THREE YEARS. I have had one friend MURDERED out side of Naples FL by one of these illegal aliens, and have two friends whose relatives are DEAD due to fentanyl. Wake up! Oh....and it is only going to get worse. It is not a matter of if, but WHEN the terrorist cells attack.

Never said I'm just now angry. Check my post history. I've been pretty critical.

Don’t fall into the trap of just blaming Joe Biden, he is only saying and doing what they tell him to. This is the Democrat platform and if you vote for any Dem thinking they will better than Ole Puddin brain you will keep getting the same.
Also, expect Biden to sign some EO to say he did something about the border. Even if it does stop them it will only be temporary. It will immediately start again if he is re-elected.

It isn’t the ones working construction that are the issues. In my experience at the laborer level, they are more solid than their American counterparts. The criminals don’t work at all. They steal to supplement the benefits they already get from Uncle Joe / Sam
Or they (the criminal element) are quickly fired from construction jobs for not being willing or competent enough to do the work.

And the AJC misreports that the perp is an "Athens man."

You can't hate the media enough.

TCZ9Z5.jpg

As of this morning the ACC arrest page had the murderer listed as “white”.

TCZ9Z5.jpg

As of this morning the ACC arrest page had the murderer listed as “white”.
Believe I read that his brother is from Venezuela, which leads me to believe he is also.

I also believe that most Venezuelans identity as white….however I could be wrong. If this is true, that is probably the reason they are saying white.

Not sure which race he would identify as, I believe this is what the government uses::
  • American Indian or Alaska Native. ...
  • Black or African American. ...
  • Asian or Pacific Islander.
  • White
Nonetheless, they’re all kinds of bad from every race….and also good. It’s not about race and none of it should really matter imo. As far as the suspect goes, it does indeed matter if he got here illegally.

If I am reading all of this wrong, my apologies.

With all of that said, he should indeed pay with his life if he committed this horrible crime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Athens is Heaven
Believe I read that his brother is from Venezuela, which leads me to believe he is also.

I also believe that most Venezuelans identity as white….however I could be wrong. If this is true, that is probably the reason they are saying white.

Not sure which race he would identify as, I believe this is what the government uses::
  • American Indian or Alaska Native. ...
  • Black or African American. ...
  • Asian or Pacific Islander.
  • White
Nonetheless, they’re all kinds of bad from every race….and also good. It’s not about race and none of it should really matter imo. As far as the suspect goes, it does indeed matter if he got here illegally.

If I am reading all of this wrong, my apologies.

With all of that said, he should indeed pay with his life if he committed this horrible crime.
It’s a bit complicated. I’m a geography major and deal with demographics daily.

Hispanic isn’t a race it’s an ethnicity. There’s Hispanic and non-Hispanic origin. Jose from Venezuela is of Hispanic origin.

Thanks to @InsuranceDog the ACC page has been updated to reflect he’s Hispanic.

Don’t fall into the trap of just blaming Joe Biden, he is only saying and doing what they tell him to. This is the Democrat platform and if you vote for any Dem thinking they will better than Ole Puddin brain you will keep getting the same.
Also, expect Biden to sign some EO to say he did something about the border. Even if it does stop them it will only be temporary. It will immediately start again if he is re-elected.
The damage is done. Signing an EO is just for show and it’s an insult to the voter and people of this country to think we will praise him for doing so.

Americans are going to have to seek asylum and go to other countries claiming asylum based on "asylum-seekers" in their own country adding to the murder statistics and welfare state,...but I think the process will be difficult depending on the bribability of the supposed foreign immigration officer

It’s a bit complicated. I’m a geography major and deal with demographics daily.

Hispanic isn’t a race it’s an ethnicity. There’s Hispanic and non-Hispanic origin. Jose from Venezuela is of Hispanic origin.

Thanks to @InsuranceDog the ACC page has been updated to reflect he’s Hispanic.
Complicated indeed, no different in most countries.

Hayul, one day we all may be one color, have the same beliefs, speak the same language and have the same religion & customs for all I know.

You’re exactly right about Hispanics not being a race.

It’s hard to tell with the arrest records that were used …whether they were using race or person’s ethnicity to identify. I believe law enforcement can use either…..could be wrong.

My whole point is none of that matters…..race or an ethnicity doesn’t make us go out and commit a heinous crime like this a$$hole did.

It’s just seemed like the way this thread was going, some were implying that or it was about to go off in that direction.

Complicated indeed, no different in most countries.

Hayul, one day we all may be one color, have the same beliefs, speak the same language and have the same religion & customs for all I know.

You’re exactly right about Hispanics not being a race.

It’s hard to tell with the arrest records that were used …whether they were using race or person’s ethnicity to identify. I believe law enforcement can use either…..could be wrong.

My whole point is none of that matters…..race or an ethnicity doesn’t make us go out and commit a heinous crime like this a$$hole did.

It’s just seemed like the way this thread was going, some were implying that or it was about to go off in that direction.
On the arrest page, while the column is “race” every other obvious Hispanic name had “Hispanic” for the race. For some reason the only Hispanic individual labeled as white was the killer.

Kinda felt the same as the AJC calling him an “Athens man” in their headline.

You are correct, it does not matter what your race or ethnicity is. People in general are going to do bad things.

What bothered me was it felt like ACC was trying to make a political stand by not labeling him as Hispanic in light of the news that he was illegally here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT