ADVERTISEMENT

Call me whatever you want. I'm angry.

When some of the republicans stayed home not get out and vote for trump or the republican candidates running for senate. Now yall cry about the border .

The democrats wasn’t hiding their views of immigration and border security. It should not be a surprise.

Good job Georgia Republicans .

When some of the republicans stayed home not get out and vote for trump or the republican candidates running for senate. Now yall cry about the border .

The democrats wasn’t hiding their views of immigration and border security. It should not be a surprise.

SHUT THE FF FRONT DOOR!!

Reactions: InsuranceDog
On the arrest page, while the column is “race” every other obvious Hispanic name had “Hispanic” for the race. For some reason the only Hispanic individual labeled as white was the killer.

Kinda felt the same as the AJC calling him an “Athens man” in their headline.

You are correct, it does not matter what your race or ethnicity is. People in general are going to do bad things.

What bothered me was it felt like ACC was trying to make a political stand by not labeling him as Hispanic in light of the news that he was illegally here.
That’s all correct.
It’s a bit complicated. I’m a geography major and deal with demographics daily.

Hispanic isn’t a race it’s an ethnicity. There’s Hispanic and non-Hispanic origin. Jose from Venezuela is of Hispanic origin.

Thanks to @InsuranceDog the ACC page has been updated to reflect he’s Hispanic.
Bingo. As I said elsewhere… I would be just as happy if we don’t collect demographic (racial/ethnicity) data. A criminal is a criminal regardless of being white, African American, Hispanic, or other. That truly would be fine with me. But we do. And if we do, there’s no logical rationale for a Venezuelan national to be labeled White instead of Hispanic. Pew Research uses state and federal data to cite Venezuelans as the 12th largest segment of Hispanic population in the United States. This isn’t a controversial statement and is simple fact. The only dissenters are those wanting to manipulate those facts.

• Love
Reactions: TanyardDawg520
Don’t fall into the trap of just blaming Joe Biden, he is only saying and doing what they tell him to. This is the Democrat platform and if you vote for any Dem thinking they will better than Ole Puddin brain you will keep getting the same.
Also, expect Biden to sign some EO to say he did something about the border. Even if it does stop them it will only be temporary. It will immediately start again if he is re-elected.
Plenty of Rinos have sold us out as well.

Reactions: Dawgfan1966
100% agreed OP. Not only is the regime responsible but they intend for these things to happen.
I agree with you, they fully intended for these type of things to happen to American citizens at the hands of the illegals they ushered in! There are countless examples of illegals killing innocent American citizens, with no remorse whatsoever! The worst part is much of this could ga e been prevented!
It’s time to take our nation back!

The election was fixed, it was not a few thousand voters staying at home! You win Atlanta, you now win the state of Georgia, thanks to the democrats rigging the system.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT