ADVERTISEMENT

Can’t get this image of Walz out of my mind..

BlessedDawg

Diehard supporter
Jan 17, 2020
Watching a show a couple of days ago and they were talking about how Walz waves with both hands when he comes on stage. One person said that they haven’t seen that since Rip Taylor. If you’re under 60 you’ll need to google Rip Taylor, he was a hoot, but he did some “weird” waving when he came on stage.

Watching a show a couple of days ago and they were talking about how Walz waves with both hands when he comes on stage. One person said that they haven’t seen that since Rip Taylor. If you’re under 60 you’ll need to google Rip Taylor, he was a hoot, but he did some “weird” waving when he came on stage.
I didnt notice it before, but I wont be able to miss it now.

Reactions: BlessedDawg
I didnt notice it before, but I wont be able to miss it now.
It’s a little over the top like Rip Taylor was coming on stage waving and throwing confetti out of a bag. Trying to introduce a little humor in to todays crazy times.

Reactions: Zonadog
Some Richard Simmons sprinkled in there also

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT